Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > EXPOSE WIFE IN PUBLIC

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th April 2013
Custom title

housewifelover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhousewifelover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhousewifelover has celebrities hunting for his/her autographhousewifelover has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
super hot share...wow great hot cpls...

Old 4th May 2013
Custom title
Visit my website

senthi001 is a pillar of our communitysenthi001 is a pillar of our communitysenthi001 is a pillar of our communitysenthi001 is a pillar of our communitysenthi001 is a pillar of our communitysenthi001 is a pillar of our community

Old 5 Days Ago

live.life has many secret admirerslive.life has many secret admirers
my young modern hot wife is a very careless revealing slut. She always wears revealing clothes of latest fashion whether Indian or traditional in public and proud to show her navel, cleavage, back,legs or ass crack in jeans, shorts, skirts, minis, one piece, saree etc. she even skips her inners also sometimes. But real ackward thing is that she never bothers to close the curtain properly of our bedroom. she never uses the dressing area inbuild with our bathroom and comes to bedroom directly nude or in towel at most.Although we live alone in a high rise building and other buildings are a bit distant but Windows are big wall size and anyone can see her from building in front of us. She changes clothes in the same fashion in bedroom. Even if some younger family member or relative is visiting us, she not even bolt the bedroom door and give full chance to others to see her nude or seminude. her clothes and inners are also lying here and there and don't bother to cover even if her body parts are exposed to them in her nighties without inners. she acts as a lazy careless revealing slut. Although she tries to be bit decent if some elder or unknown is visiting

Old 8 Hours Ago
Custom title

mastkalan502 has received several accoladesmastkalan502 has received several accoladesmastkalan502 has received several accoladesmastkalan502 has received several accoladesmastkalan502 has received several accolades
My wife is shy but does not mind giving me pleasure of people peeking at her assets. She does not like to exhibit in places like Vegetable market or places having uneducated people but does not mind going to malls or big market places. She wears contrast colour bra which becomes quite apparent giving insight to people of her cleavage and boobs...I always make her aware of who all are staring at her and when return back, suck her boobs passionately giving her immense pleasure and encourage her to exhibit more often...
Many times my wife did not wear bra & panty with t-shirt and leggings went to malls with me...sometimes even her nipples were quite evident...have seen myself people (of almost all ages) staring at her ass when she bends to pick some items...Sometimes brushing their erect dick against her ass or touching her boobs...

Unknowingly, she has shown her deep cleavage or body curves to my dad/relatives/friends many times giving me pleasure of seeing erect dicks with lust for her...

To my dad she was wearing little low cut kurta. My dad asked my wife to bring some water and keep it on the table. I saw he having hard on when my wife bent and kept the glass. He kept on ogling her cleavage. I enjoyed the show so after some time I called my wife with glass of water and to keep it on the table. Again my dad enjoyed the show. Sometimes I caught him trying to peep in our bathroom. I even saw him coming in our bedroom early morning and looking at the cleavage popping out of nighty, even touching them. By gently caressing the mounds popping out of my sleeping wife...my wife has habit of coming out nude from the bathroom and wear clothes in the dressing space, me and my father were watching tv and our tv rack has two sides with mirror. She came out and started wiping herself and then she dressed up. Me and my father were able to see the dress change in the mirror, I saw his tool having hard on clearly visible through his lungi, instantly I also had a hard on. Later fucked my wife thinking about the day scene and told her about the hard on she had given to my father & me... now-a-days whenever my dad visit us, i request my wife to wear low cut or semi transparent dresses or t-shirt/kurta without bra with tight leggings without panty and in night mostly sleep without bra and panty and I purposely open buttons of the nighty for boobs to be visible enough and pull it upto thighs I purposely open buttons of the nighty for boobs to be visible enough and pull it upto thighs so that pussy is also seen giving ample of opportunity to my dad to see his daughter-in-law assets...earlier my wife used deny my request but now she has started following it (maybe she is liking it)...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls