Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > First ever XB meet in lucknow meet review

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th May 2010
aka >> khan sahab
Visit my website

kartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to kartikoli
UL: 194.82 mb DL: 392.53 mb Ratio: 0.50
Finally we had a meet in Lucknow

thanks to all who attended the most successful meet

so here is my review

I always thought that this is just a joke and there is no real life meet but at 1 o'clock my old mobile rang (not to mention the model ) and i saw a name 'XB hamesha' was excited that finally its a reality and fixed the time at 3:30PM at Mc Donald .....

exactly at 3:30 hamesha call up and i was on way to saharagunj which took me 15 min.

now i was standing inside mcdonald and looking every 1 to identify who could be possible XBian

called hamu unkil and he said that he is on 2nd floor and coming to the spot then i called coolbreez and he said that he is inside mcdonald while talking to the phone i was watching every 1 who is busy on his phone and was trying to identify who could be hamesha .... got 2 old man talking on phone and thought 1 of them could be hemu unkil

finally a cool guy came inside and started looking for something and i guess that he should be coolbreez ... went to him and asked him r u .......... his real name
and there u r almost instantly hamesha joined and we went towards the food code at 4th floor where anuban called and later jugjeet joined in

i was watching anu bhai big belly which he was trying to hide but in vain .... so finally we all met at 4th floor and the discussion started

after intro round we shared many secrets but the real conversation between me/anuban/hamesha happened when we went to order tundey kabab where i told them that how was i framed and was totally innocent gave my point of view and said that i wont come bak for what they did it to me, specially when i was totally unaware of what all happen [this is for mods who think i was guilty]

had discussion abt many member and talked to gahud bhai and bewakoof ladka

I promissed hemu/anu bhai that i will post with my original ID so this is for u guys

my impression :- every 1 was gr8 and i was lucky to attend such a good meeting

Old 6th May 2010
aka >> khan sahab
Visit my website

kartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkartikoli has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by hameshaa View Post
Jab Nawabs Met

It was always a desire to join a XB Meet and a dream to host a XB Meet in Lucknow. Thanks to SuMo Anuban, both were finally fulfilled.

When we planned the meet, we thought it wud be anu, me n kartik only, but a million thnx to coolbreeze and jogjit singh who came all the way from Gudgaon to attend the meet n make it even bigger n better.

Without wasting anymore of ur time, lemme start the review by first reviwing the attendees (in order of appearance in the meet)

Kartikoli aka Khan Sahab

Me n kartik had been planning about the venue and the schedule of the meet for sometime, eventually it was agreed that we will all assemble at Saharaganj and then proceed from there to Tulsi Street ( A street famous for Awadhi Food Joints).

I was the first to reach Saharaganj and called kartik, he said he will be there in 10 mins. I was busy watching chicks on the 2nd floor wen i got a call from kartik, he was inside Mcdonalds, i went downstairs and i saw a desi version of Tom Cruise looking all around him n i knew it was kartik, after the handshake he introduced me to his companion as our own coolbreeze.

Kartik is a real sweet mama's boy, very innocent and genuine with love for compuers and technology. We discussed some issues that happened in the past with him, and as is typical of the exbians, we did not reach a consensus.

One of his conditions to attend the meet was that he wont go to any place where liquor is served. All of us agreed to it that we wont be drinking in the meet.

Coolbreeze

I knew they (KK n Cooly) were in touch on phone but i was unaware of cool's plans n whereabouts. When Kartik introduced him as coolbreeze i was really very very happy ( i was in doubt he wud actually be able to attned the meet.) We kept talking n walking and ended up in the foodcourt on top floor of the mall.

Coolbreeze is indeed a cool breeze, talks less but wen he talks, u get the aroma of haryana around him. A die hard xbian, he said he even surfs xb on his mobile when he is in the loo at midnight.

He also offered us his services as a professional in taxation matters free of cost, me n anu bhai were ofcourse glad to accept his offer as n when required.

His memory is very sharp and remembers even the tiniest of incidents on exbii, only thing he didnt know was the torn chaddhi.

.....to be contd

P.S. khan sahab agar ham gareebo ke liye 2-4 posts reserve kar diye hote to achcha rehta

P.P.S. Anu bhai ka review nahi aaya to unki saari pol khol dunga

Last edited by kartikoli : 9th May 2010 at 04:37 PM.

Old 6th May 2010
aka >> khan sahab
Visit my website

Quote:
Jab Nawabs Met
Part -II

anuban1976

I had a talk wid him earlier in the day and he said he will be able to reach the venue only at 4. After reaching the venue, i called him and he said he'll be there in 10 mins. 10 mins later i got his sms "i'll be there in 10 mins" After another 10 mins i got his call, he was on the ground floor, i hesitatingly asked him to come to the 4th floor, i also advised him to use the lift and not the elevator.

A few seconds later there was huge roar in the lower floors of the mall and they were all staring at the lift and some were even taking pictures, the way the lift was moving up in slow motion taking jerks, i knew anu bhai was in that lift.

Finally the door opened and i saw a few guys trying to pull a man out, and there was our SuMo sri anuban. I had to call a few more guys to carry him on shoulders to the table.

Anuban is as frndly as he is here, only a bit more serious than his popular image on xb. He shared a few words of wisdom with us noobs that'll help us in our journey on the web.

Jogjit Singh

After coolbreez, Jogjit was another mystery man in the meet, doesnt come to NHB often and none of us had an interaction with him earlier. I got his number from anu and gave him a call , a pleasant bengali caller tune greeted me and then came a serious "Hello". I confirmed his identity and location , enquired about his room number and he invited me to his room for a round of drinks in case i reach the venue early. (His hotel was very close to the venue)

After anuban's arrival i gave him a call and asked him to come over, he was there very qucikly and i greeted him at the entrance of the food court. We went to the table and all got introduced to each other.

One word that can describe him completely is "Gentleman"

Very soft spoken, serious and silent. I had to concentrate really hard to listen to his words.

...to be contd
Quote:
Jab Nawabs Met
Part -III

After we had all assembled and the meet formally began, Jogjit proposed a formal intro and we all shared about our family and business/profession etc. Then anuben got hungry and anu,mkartik n me walked to the famous "Tundey Kababi" and ordered some kebab - parathe and korma. This is where we talked about a few things that have been haunting kartik.

Jogjit did not eat as he came over just after finishing his luch, he stuck to his pepsi. We kept on talking about xb and then anu got a call from BL and we had talked to him and about how he got banned and stuff. After the kebabs were finished, we walked out of the mall and got a call from Garud bhai and we had a ew mins of fun with him. After his call Jogjit lead us to his hotel room.

The moment we entered the room, kartik got scared as he spotted a unfinished bottle of whisky. We all had to reason really hard to make him sit. A few more chit chats and then we got call from mms scandals. He was very senti about his party and how some frnds let him down.

Kartik wanted to leave as he had to attend a wedding but anu wont let a chikna chora go so soon. Finally kartik got a call from his mom and we had to persuade anu to let him go.

The moment kartik walked out of the room, Jogjit jumped to his bottle and cool rushed towards the glasses, before i cud figure out a thing, jogjit had ordered for pepsi and cool was pouring the drinks while anu was running to find some chicken.

So, me n anu walked to KFC and picked up some chicken buckets and some more bottles.

As soon as we reached the room anu grabbed a glass and i cud just watch as thursday is a dry day for me.

Last edited by kartikoli : 9th May 2010 at 04:33 PM.

Old 6th May 2010
aka >> khan sahab
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by jogjitsingh View Post
Lucknow Meet 2010 May
I came one day before to the Nawbab's city to scrutinize the security arrangement. Roomed myself up in a nearby hotel. Next morning went to the venue for a last minute carpet combing. Meantime, Hameshaa bhai called me up.
“Jogjit Bhai..it’s me Hameshaa…how is everything”
We fixed up the time around 4:00, and I told that I will wait for his call.
As it was my first meet, truly I was little skeptical about the total event. Still I waited for his call..had my lunch as there was nothing do….Ultimately Hameshaa called me up asked me to come in the food court.
I went upstairs, looking for people behind those names…could not find anybody creepier than me in that crowd. Lastly I called back Hameshaa Bhai…and realized they are sitting in front of the McDonald very close to me only.
There were Anu bhai, Khan shab, Coolbreeze and Hameshaa. All of them greeted me like they know me for quite long time. I heard lot about Anu bhai’s weight and he was talking about weight loss program also. I was sheepishly looking at my own pot belly, and thinking I am not too far away. (well I will go to gym…may be sometime this year).
We all shared are numbers, talked about our life, profession, hobbies etc. Meantime Bewakoof called up and appreciated our effort.
We all ordered food (tundai kabab and Nehari and parantha). I skipped that as I was too full and also little worried my pot belly.
After more than one hour we decided to hit the road…took the escalator route to go down. Meantime Garud Bhai called up. Like Bewakoof, he also greeted us to make this meet a success.
When we came out, we faced a little problem…what to do next. Too early for dinner, too hot to stay outside. I asked them to come in my room, and then after some time we will decide.
As Hameshaa Bhai and Khan saab were having a dry day, we had decided not to have drink except tea or coffee. Coming back to the hotel room we ordered those only and again started discussing different aspects of XB. As I had a very little presence in NHB/NRG (I am actually surprised to see Hameshaa bhai review. He thinks that I am gentleman. Well among all five of us I think I am only one who spend most of his XB time surfing adult threads…a true gentleman indeed), I decided to listen more.
Around 7:30 Khan shab left as he was suppose to attend a marriage party. After that we decided to have some drink. Hameshaa bhai and Anu bhai went out to get some more drink and some food. Me and cool breeze started the first peg. Barely fifteen minutes after they both came back with drinks, lots of KFC. Hameshaa bhai gave all of us a souvenir of Lucknow. A chikan kurta. Great Hameshaa bhai..thank you again.
We had few more drinks, able to complete half of the chicken (Anu bhai overestimated us). Mean time MMS and Kanwara Bhai called up. Talked with everybody. Around 9:30 we called it a day. Decided to meet again, may be at Delhi
Overall it was really a nice (unexpected) experience for me and I am looking forward, this time more boldly to the next meet.
Cheers Mate.

Last edited by kartikoli : 9th May 2010 at 04:31 PM.

Old 6th May 2010
aka >> khan sahab
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbreez View Post
Lucknow Meet

I just got active on NHB in February onward & I have read some of the previous meets review now & then. I also wanted to meet co-exbiians to share our views & suggestions. Finally when Lucknow meet was announced , I got very excited & in a hurry without thinking much, I had booked my ticket within few minutes from starting of the thread.

At 4:00PM I reached sahara gunj & looked for other members outside M’Donalds. I got a from kartik & we recognized each other from eye contacts, he took me outside M’D & he confirmed that Hameshaa is coming from second floor. Within a minute Hameshaa joined us & after intro we forwarded to food court on 4th floor. While sitting there Hameshaa got a & he went to receive Anu Bahen. As everybody had already written many things about him, hameshaa was bringing him with the help of other two persons & somehow they managed to make him sit on chair. Few minutes later Jogijit also joined us there.

There Anu bahen, Kartik & Hameshaa bought the famous Tundai Kababs with paratha’s. We were enjoying the kababs, in the mean time we got a call from BL & Garud who talked about meeting, discussion matters, personal & professional lifes etc. I was feeling happy to speak with them. As we came outside, we decided to have some session in Jogijit’s hotel room.

There we discussed about Admin, Co-Admin, Mods & members. Came to know many things about aliases & ban members. There I told Anu bahen about my till date experiences on exbii. I was very much impressed with the writing skills of anu bahen & told him how my imagination coverts his written things into the voice. Kartik was in a hurry to go to home, as he had to attend some marriage. After Katik left, Jogijit bought his hidden bottle & offered to us . Anu bahen & hameshaa went to bring KFC chicken bucket & to have some MOD & Co-Admin talks. When they came me & jogijit have finished half of our pegs and discussing general things. There anu bahen came with bucket full of chicken & I was shocked to see TWO BOTTLES of Black Dog whisky. We again started discussion about our general views, professions & exbii. We also got call from kanwara and we all spoken to him, even he was also excited about the meet. Till that time I had finished my 3rd and final peg and Anu bahen soon finished his first black dog bottle and as he was going to open another one, hameshaa stopped him & asked to take the same in hotel room, if he desires so. After a long & enjoyable chatting session we decided to take a leave, with a promise to organise one more meet soon.Jogijit came upto the hotel gate to leave us, hameshaa also took the leave.

Fortunately me & anu bahen’s hotel were at the same place, just opposite to each other. So, we have to go to same place, therefore we thought to take rickshaw to our hotels. Anu bahen enquired from couple of rickshaw pullers to take us to the hotel, but they denied him or asked for higher amount. Then I tried my luck and enquired one rickshaw puller that how much he will take for two persons, somehow I managed to convince him in Rs.30/-, he might have thought that the other person will be like me. Then I waved to anu bahen to come, when the rickshaw puller saw him, once he thought that what a wrong decision he had made , but what could he do at this stage when he already agreed. He started pulling the rickshaw very hardly. We were enjoying the night view of lucknow city, at 9:00PM the traffic was just half of the traffic in day, so no more jam like situation. In the mid way at a slope of a road it became even hard job for the rickshaw puller to carry on. At that time I offered to push the rickshaw, anu bahen also became sympathetic to rickshaw puller & offered to off board. But the rickshaw puller haven’t given his hope & he once again gathered all of his energy & pulled all the way till the slope was not ended. We reached our hotels & the rickshaw puller was completely out of his breath, his cloths were fully wet with sweat. Anu bahen ji paid him more to make him feel happy for his enormous effort of pulling him. Then we taken final leave from each other and went to our rooms. After coming to hotel in a drunk state, I have again Garud, MMS & Kunwari Chawaan to tell them about the meet.

Very nice meet & i am very happy that i've got a chance to met & speak to very nice persons. I will definitely look forward for more meets

P.S. Kartik, pls quote this review on first page also.

Last edited by kartikoli : 9th May 2010 at 04:30 PM.

Old 6th May 2010
has attained Nirvana

budmaash has disabled reputations
Send a message via AIM to budmaash Send a message via MSN to budmaash Send a message via Yahoo to budmaash
UL: 1.15 gb DL: 2.02 gb Ratio: 0.57
Quote:
i was watching anu bhai big belly which he was trying to hide but in vain
Quote:
had nice KFC chicken bucket along with lots of

Old 6th May 2010
Tu cuerpo y el mío llenando el
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
mms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps databasemms_scandals has hacked the reps database
UL: 11.03 gb DL: 5.87 gb Ratio: 1.88

not bad

Old 6th May 2010
◄----------►
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest      
illegal has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to illegal Send a message via AIM to illegal Send a message via MSN to illegal Send a message via Yahoo to illegal Send a message via Skype™ to illegal
UL: 109.18 gb DL: 43.21 gb Ratio: 2.53
Was anubehen wearing a blue coloured dress?

Old 6th May 2010
has attained Nirvana

budmaash has disabled reputations
Send a message via AIM to budmaash Send a message via MSN to budmaash Send a message via Yahoo to budmaash
UL: 1.15 gb DL: 2.02 gb Ratio: 0.57
gum laga do

Old 6th May 2010
aka >> khan sahab
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegal View Post
Was anubehen wearing a blue coloured dress?
i had to take 4 step bak to take him along with his belly into the camera frame

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls