Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > Cochin meet review

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th November 2009
Si Eltit Resu tnerruc Ruoy

Dhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDhakad Chora has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via ICQ to Dhakad Chora
UL: 23.09 gb DL: 29.36 gb Ratio: 0.79
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazhappan27 View Post
thats true. But your smiley says it all. Did you know waht your smiley was though???

Quote but thread starter needs to know how to type with paragraphs :gaylaugh
that quite authoritative are you caesar

I ALWAYS USE WRONG SMILEY BY MISTAKE :wrongDeclarationSmiley:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
||-||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||-||-||--||--||--||--||--||-||

Old 29th November 2009
Da Uomo A Uomo

baduri has disabled reputations
UL: 25.80 mb DL: 305.72 mb Ratio: 0.08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhakad Chora View Post
that quite authoritative are you caesar

Old 29th November 2009
In high spirits!!!!
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
kazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 315.61 gb DL: 226.69 gb Ratio: 1.39

MY FIRST SEX TEACHER VIDEOS
SOHO STORIES

Old 29th November 2009
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
UL: 25.37 gb DL: 26.30 gb Ratio: 0.96
Quote:
Originally Posted by alamzada2007 View Post
I wish to dispose off my old war horse car(inherited from my deceased dad). But there are no prospective buyers for it though its maintenance expenses are affordable compared to flashy new generation cars. Though I have driven almost all cars(presently available in market) in highways, it is a cumbersome and nerve-racking task and experience to drive in almost all cities/metros due to over population of all vehicles due to easy availability of loan. As advised my friend, I am already a regular user of call taxi(dial a taxi) as they charge only RS 100/ per hour for availing their service.. Will any one chop off one's own head for curing one's blinding/excruciating headache?
bhai mai to mazak kar raha tha, aap to senti ho gaye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who_Am_I View Post
it takes me exactly 15 minutes initially to get used to traffic because as always am habitually allowing someone to go ahead of me. so while allowing a car to go ahead, i suddenly find three autos and 10 motorcycles along with numerous cyclists and pedestrians squeezing in between the few seconds gap and then realization sets in that i am driving in mera bharath mahaan. as soon as that feeling sinks in then i drive like the biggest roadhog acting as if it is the property given as dowry to my greatgrandfather
same here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agniputra Abhay View Post
hamesha ur review of racecar's review is better than racecar's original review
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhope Bhau View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bheem1983 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by budmaash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayasuriya View Post

Old 29th November 2009

ardor is hunted by the papparaziardor is hunted by the papparaziardor is hunted by the papparaziardor is hunted by the papparaziardor is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 5.35 gb DL: 4.86 gb Ratio: 1.10
Raceeeeeeeeeeeeee iam goin to kill u on our next meet , come up with a good review pleezzz , sij ko goli marna phoolna math

also

"i am in bull" when did i say that, i said INDIA BULL , please note the correction.

Mallika kahase aya

Last edited by ardor : 29th November 2009 at 03:59 PM.

Old 29th November 2009
Lagey raho Jugad main
Visit my website
  2007 Drinking Contest: 2nd Place    XP Artist: XP Banners/Logo Contest      
caldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to caldevil
UL: 179.38 gb DL: 92.23 gb Ratio: 1.94
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardor View Post
Raceeeeeeeeeeeeee iam goin to kill u on our next meet , come up with a good review pleezzz , sij ko goli marna phoolna math

also

"i am in bull" when did i say that, i said INDIA BULL , please note the correction.

Mallika kahase aya
Desi Saand

Old 29th November 2009
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
UL: 25.37 gb DL: 26.30 gb Ratio: 0.96

Old 29th November 2009
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
UL: 43.05 gb DL: 43.53 gb Ratio: 0.99
fancy doing two meet review threads in a week racecar?

Old 29th November 2009
Lagey raho Jugad main
Visit my website
  2007 Drinking Contest: 2nd Place    XP Artist: XP Banners/Logo Contest      
caldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps databasecaldevil has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to caldevil
UL: 179.38 gb DL: 92.23 gb Ratio: 1.94
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalchitri View Post
fancy doing two meet review threads in a week racecar?
so Im soching uske upar every one is invited by him too,food and drink on the house ke lalach deke... keya hoga iss baar ka UK meet ka

Old 29th November 2009
Meri meri jaan :love:
Visit my website

deewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps databasedeewanaraj2002 has hacked the reps database
UL: 73.45 gb DL: 41.05 gb Ratio: 1.79
Caldy

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls