Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > London Meet Sun 6th Dec 2009 Middays Onwards

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th November 2009
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
UL: 43.05 gb DL: 43.53 gb Ratio: 0.99
is he in UK though? (maverick)
what is his i.d. here or on MB?
we can pm him and try

Old 9th November 2009
The BIG Idea
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Photographer: Photography Contest      
raul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universe
UL: 56.88 gb DL: 419.37 mb Ratio: 138.90
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalchitri View Post
is he in UK though? (maverick)
what is his i.d. here or on MB?
we can pm him and try
I checked...his last visit to XB was in 2005

Old 9th November 2009
Custom title

Eternalme has disabled reputations
UL: 7.18 gb DL: 7.19 gb Ratio: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by raul19 View Post
mail him then.

Old 9th November 2009
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by raul19 View Post
safe to say he's dead then
did he catch the same train back as GT

Old 9th November 2009
The BIG Idea
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Photographer: Photography Contest      
raul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universeraul19 is one with the universe
UL: 56.88 gb DL: 419.37 mb Ratio: 138.90
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalchitri View Post
safe to say he's dead then
did he catch the same train back as GT
I will try if I can get hold of some contact info for Veeru...maybe you can contact Veeru

Old 9th November 2009
Who do you think I am?
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Betting Badshah: Winner    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
I_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps databaseI_Me_Myself has hacked the reps database
UL: 21.93 gb DL: 21.71 gb Ratio: 1.01
Is police_bike still in UK?

Old 9th November 2009
Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Me_Myself View Post
oh yeah
forgot about him
he was supposed to ring me when he got here, but never did
he is some distance from here though

Old 9th November 2009
Sage Of Six Paths
Visit my website

dmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to dmxrockstar Send a message via Yahoo to dmxrockstar
UL: 23.59 gb DL: 15.72 gb Ratio: 1.50
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Me_Myself View Post
he shifted to dhaka

Old 9th November 2009
In high spirits!!!!
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
kazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkazhappan27 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 315.61 gb DL: 226.69 gb Ratio: 1.39
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by racecar View Post
Lalbhai i will be reaching London on the 5th evening only.
If you don't come I'll catch you at the central...

MY FIRST SEX TEACHER VIDEOS
SOHO STORIES

Old 9th November 2009
ChIcKuNgUnYaIsNoTaChIcKeN sOuP

racecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 68.83 mb DL: 159.08 mb Ratio: 0.43
Okay confirming my availability ie 6th Dec evening.My joint in Nottinghill gate.Drinks and food on the house.But rules apply if any body comes driving on their own the keys will be confisticated.I do not want what happened to me to happen to others.If anyone gets sloshed accomodation will be provided only till next morning.And strictly no drugs. Ie no nefarious activities.

SOON : TO BE THE ONE AND ONLY WITHOUT 'BALLS'

Last edited by racecar : 9th November 2009 at 10:41 PM.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls