Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > London Meet Sun 6th Dec 2009 Middays Onwards

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th November 2009
ChIcKuNgUnYaIsNoTaChIcKeN sOuP

racecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparaziracecar is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 68.83 mb DL: 159.08 mb Ratio: 0.43
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalchitri View Post
i know
i spoke to kaz who spoke to you
we have arranged this weekend for you mainly - so no excuses
we will both be in india the following weekend for a month
shall we confirm the 6th then?
I spoke to Kaz,yes.One small issue is i have an alumni coming up and those pricks are dilly dallying with the dates.I cannot miss it as i have a long standing commitment.What ever said and done arms twisted gimme exactly a week to confirm.Thanks.And the reason i am coming on the 5th even in bad health is the alumni.In all other cases i would have postponed.

SOON : TO BE THE ONE AND ONLY WITHOUT 'BALLS'

Last edited by racecar : 7th November 2009 at 04:43 PM.

Old 7th November 2009
Sadda Haq
Visit my website

adisin is one with the universeadisin is one with the universeadisin is one with the universeadisin is one with the universeadisin is one with the universeadisin is one with the universe
UL: 147.56 gb DL: 8.59 gb Ratio: 17.18
london meet

Old 7th November 2009
she bangs

remember is one with the universeremember is one with the universeremember is one with the universeremember is one with the universeremember is one with the universeremember is one with the universeremember is one with the universeremember is one with the universe
UL: 69.88 gb DL: 11.67 gb Ratio: 5.99

Old 7th November 2009
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
count me out

Old 7th November 2009
au revoir
  Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
xyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps databasexyster has hacked the reps database
count me out too

Last edited by xyster : 7th November 2009 at 05:54 PM.

Old 7th November 2009
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
UL: 43.05 gb DL: 43.53 gb Ratio: 0.99
Quote:
Originally Posted by racecar View Post
I spoke to Kaz,yes.One small issue is i have an alumni coming up and those pricks are dilly dallying with the dates.I cannot miss it as i have a long standing commitment.What ever said and done arms twisted gimme exactly a week to confirm.Thanks.And the reason i am coming on the 5th even in bad health is the alumni.In all other cases i would have postponed.
ok
see you on the 6th then

Old 8th November 2009
Deadliy Devils of eXBii
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
sexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps databasesexy0611 has hacked the reps database
UL: 313.56 mb DL: 661.44 mb Ratio: 0.47
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nitin2 View Post
count me out
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyster View Post
count me out too

best wishes lal bhai

Old 8th November 2009
Yatra Tatra Sarvatra

shallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps databaseshallspc has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to shallspc Send a message via Yahoo to shallspc
UL: 2.58 gb DL: 691.73 mb Ratio: 3.82
count me out

Old 8th November 2009
Visit my website

uprofiler is beginning to get noticed
good

Old 8th November 2009
Custom title
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Betting Badshah: Winner    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
v_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps database
UL: 54.13 gb DL: 4.64 gb Ratio: 11.67
So lal, Kaz, and racecar only confirmed attendees so far?

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls