Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Xclusive Queen contest 2017 - "Multi Shades of Seduction" Round 1: "Traditional Tadka..." Entry Thread

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5 Days Ago

airbender007 is a pillar of our communityairbender007 is a pillar of our communityairbender007 is a pillar of our communityairbender007 is a pillar of our communityairbender007 is a pillar of our communityairbender007 is a pillar of our community
Mrs. Randi Airbender for the round 1 of Xclusive Queen Contest 2017

Hey everyone,

Loads of love from your Mrs. Randi Airbender. I am sorry I got late in posting but was stuck with some family urgency & will be stuck till eve but will surely complete my entry by eve.

Nonetheless, am here for all of you to tease your cocks and drink from them or if you would like maybe even bred by your cocks when you all cummmm inside me

Am all dressed up to be undressed by you all, step by step

Pose by pose

All ready for your cocks to be taken in from front or behind

...to be continued...till then think of how will you all take me

As this is a contest for seduction, I think just to tease you all I will stay bent down like this just for a little while longer...

Or I think I should get up for you all and give you the glimpse of what you all want to see so eagerly..what you all want to ravage so eagerly

Maybe you guys will pick me up and press me hard against the wall to have me hot and wet and all juicy from behind with my breasts pressed against the wall

But any which I am finally going to turn towards you and face you or rather have you cocks face my (.)(.)

So you can fully see them and I can see you get all hard and long looking at my dark chocolate centers

drool: I can see you ooooozing and I am thirsty for it....I will raise my arms slowly to let you see I also prepared my erotic underarm just for you to lick

Have a full view of them and then don't make me wait sooooo long..........and come and lick my underarms and my boobies. My nipples are all tender and pointy waiting for your touch.

Let me stand up for you so you can see my point (*pun intended*)

Cuuummmmmmmm on hard
Raat abhi baki hai aur show bhi khatam hua nai hai.

Maybe it is finally the limit till you can see me with the lehenga on....and you want to come close to me from behind and slide it down and expose my naked legs and my panty covered ass...

I would love for you to drool your precum on my and make my pussy soooooooo wet...

You cannot take it any longer and I turn for you facing the wall....you spread my legs wider to open my pussy and ass better for you to enter...my warm soft (.)(.) are pressed against the cold wall and my erect nipples are pressed directly into the stone...

love
Mrs. Randi Airbender
Hi, I am Mrs. Randi Airbender. And am handling this profile since my hubby has started my thread. Please do visit, rate comment and rep. Am personally handling the upload of my pics, reading your comments and replying to them to make it more personal. Muuuaaahhh.

Please find yours truly, Raaaaand/Mrs. Randi Airbender at http://www.desiproject.com/showthrea...062&highlight=

Last edited by airbender007 : 4 Days Ago at 10:17 PM.

Old 4 Days Ago
Custom title

sweettamilwifex is hunted by the papparazisweettamilwifex is hunted by the papparazisweettamilwifex is hunted by the papparazisweettamilwifex is hunted by the papparazisweettamilwifex is hunted by the papparazisweettamilwifex is hunted by the papparazisweettamilwifex is hunted by the papparazisweettamilwifex is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to sweettamilwifex

Last edited by sweettamilwifex : 4 Days Ago at 10:12 PM.

Old 4 Days Ago

kamd has received several accoladeskamd has received several accoladeskamd has received several accolades
Hi Friends

The pics of Sexy and Hot Kavita for Queen Contest are here.

We are new on Xossip and participating first time in this type of contest.
As we decided very late to participate, so we could not prepare very well for this contest.

Anyway, the pics of sexy KAVITA are here as an entry to this Queen contest.

[url="http://pzy.be/v/5/d-1"][/url

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls