Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Xing : June Edition : | •••• ICC Champions Trophy Special 2017 •••• |

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Anubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps database
UL: 26.50 mb DL: 1.22 gb Ratio: 0.02
Xing : June Edition : | •••• ICC Champions Trophy Special 2017 •••• |

Old 2 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Anubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps database

Hello and welcome to June 2017 edition of Xing

This edition of Xing is the ICC Champions Trophy Special Edition.

The ICC Champions Trophy was inaugurated as the ICC Knockout Trophy in the year 1998 and since then it is being played every after 4 years. The name ICC Champions Trophy was changed in the year 2002.

India and Australia are the teams which have won the tournament the most number of times(twice each).

This year we expected a rattling final of arch rivals India V Pakistan, but Pakistan team outplayed India in every departments of the game and won the ICC Champions Trophy 2017, breaking heart of billions of Indian supporters, nevertheless respect goes out to both India and Pakistan team for making it to the finals

In Xossip too, there was huge excitement with the PnW Contest and also the Fantasy League Contest

Xing congratulates the winners and also the participants for making this a huge success

Check this for results ★☆★ Xossip's ICC Champions Trophy PnW Contest 2017 ~~~~~ Results ★☆★

Xossip's ICC Champions Trophy Fantasy League 2017 * RESULTS *

x___________________x

Folks get your eyes and hands ready for the season of ecstasy is about unfold the ladies of desire, the Xossip's Mega event of Xclusives is knocking on the doors

Check here for more
Xclusive Queen Contest 2017 - Multi Shades of Seduction - Procedures & Queries Thread

x___________________x

Also a special mention to our Xing Followers of the Month -

Ag Mahan Bad_Joker axba Romeo 22 Thewisenerd and xxxdev

Their criticisms, spammings and appraisals has kept the Xing thread buzzing and I on behalf of Xing team would like to give my heartfelt thanks for their support

x___________________x

Thank you all for your love, support and appreciation. See you all in the next month's edition Goodbye, Phir Milenge, Abar dekha hobe, rabb rakha

Old 2 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip

Old 2 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip

pyari behenon aur unke bhaiyon

Swagat hai aapka sab ka ke naye show mein jiska naam hai

"FuJuBu, IP aur woh "

Ab seedhe point pe aate hai

Shuruvat yahan se hui thi

The very awesome FuJuBu decided to interview 3 awesome female member of Xossip ( i know )

So loser logs agar angoor itne hi khaatte lagte hai toh choosna band karo

OK so coming back to the story, aag toh pehli awesome ladki ke interview se hi lagi thi, lekin IP ka interview publish hote hi kisi ko aisi mirchi lagi ki 7 raaton tak non stop nacha NSNSCC mein

Here is what she said

Quote:
What is your suggestion for admin of Xossip?

Suggestion toh nahi but appreciation dena chahti hun, for not making axba SUMO

NHB ki best nachinaiya mujra band kar degi toh kaisa chalega re baba
And here comes THE reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by axba View Post
Jin logo ne pahle yo attention ke chakkar mein apna na kharab karwa liya, ab unki chaatne wala koi bacha nahi, to ab vo sumo ko pm karte hain, ki humpe koi moot nahi raha, mere liye ek thread hi bana do, chahe gand le lo meri
Please Please somebody

Quote:
Maha chhakkiyapa chal raha hai bada wala
Still no attention, now time to cry even louder

Quote:
Fjb ek kahani sunata hun, bas haan ya naa mein jawab dena hai. Sahi hai ya nahi

Yaar ye nhb mein to kisi aur ka hi naam ho raha hai, mujhpe to logo ne mootna hi ban kar diya hai, yaar maine to nhb mein attention ke liye nanga naach bhi kiya tha, 2-4 ne ghaas bhi daali thi, ab to thookta bhi nahi yaar. Nhb mein ek hi naam chal raha hai bas, aur jiski wajah se chal raha hai vo to use top pe pahuncha dega, pahle hi koi na moot raha humpe, aage chalke to pahchanenge bhi nahin. Yaar aur koi to sunega bhi nahi, mera ek interview lelo please.

Koshish rahegi ki apni gandi bhasha aur ghatiya soch ke karan phir se laat na khaake jaaun, lekin attention lene ke liye neechta jaroori hai. Baaki tum dekh lo yaar maine to tumse phone pe kitni baat bhi ki hain. Mere baare mein rwal real bol do please. Mujhe pata hai koi na mootne wala lekin ek aur try karne do please.

Fjb yes or no
sach mein sulag gayi hai

Quote:
Fjb, mahal kitna hi bada ho, taj mahal jaisa ho, bhvya ho, lekin agar dahleej pe gobar pada ho to aisi khoobsoorati kis kaam ki
Quote:
Saleeka dekho post no 1 and 2 mein

2 sundar cheejo ke saath tumne gobar paros diya beedu
waah waah kis saleeke mein kaha gaya hai .. Hypocrisy at it's best

Quote:
I hv ignored that loser long back and i was expecting the same from him/her.

But yahi pahchaan hoti hai neech logo ki, no matter how u treat them, if they will open mouth it will be just shit shit n shit only
yahi to hota hai sachcha pyaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by friend_just_buddy View Post
dont tell me u have chased her for so loooooong
Here it is.. FuJuBu in his own style.. This sly killer smiley of his

Quote:
And the worst part from ur side when u said

I confirm, i confirm, i confirm for a single person.
Other too are not real ? If no, then why did u add them in They are real thread.
If ur intention was just only to praise that loser only, then why did u use and insulted other 2 innocents ?
Use? Insult ?

Quote:
< image > i remember a post of suzy that u look so desparate for her attention man search akroge to mil jayegi
Quote:
Fjb just bump any post of mine related to him/her in last 2 years
Quote:
Lol, why would i chase a bad mouth girl? (If u confirm her gender). Her language looks like a female ?
A bad mouth girl? This is one more reluctance here.. A girl can abuse better than anyone else(i know ) but at her own will

Quote:
if they ll feel insulted, i ll junk that thread
Quote:
Once mms told me that she is girl, i replied, apne matlab ki nahi
MMS se confirmation mangwao koi jaldi se

Quote:
and u r expert in language
Hypocrisy Exposed.. Againn!!

Quote:
Fjb, it doesnt matter what other 2 feel

Its just between me n you, you know what u did wrong
Quote:
dont want to add anything from my side, simple. posted as received
Tampered Interview???

Quote:
My language is not the topic here
Everyone know i am not a female, i am not a hot n beautiful female

I am a kaala kaloota mota bhainsa buddha jawan whatever, but i am a male
Change Salman Khan ka AV right now

Quote:
ohhh really. and thats allow u to use any language but a girl cant
Beginning.. Supposedly

Quote:
Lol, the question is what was there to approach him/her ?

No body gives a phack to her now. Naya maal aa chuka market mein uspe dhyaan do
Quote:
purane to aap bhi seth ji , bik rahe ho na bahi bhi
axba - 0 FuJuBu - 1

Quote:
A girl can use any language but katrina kaif national tv pe chutiya chutiya gandu gandu kahti achchi na lagegi

Hero koi bhi hon chalega
Quote:
2 baj gaye
watta night show

Quote:
PC is using big F on international platform . mast chal rahi hai
Quote:
Yahan comparison ho raha tha 3 ladkiyo ka.2 ki bhasha dekh lo, aur teesre ki

Attention lene ke liye khaam kha axba ka choosne lagi

My apology thread ko mujra bata rahi hai. Uss third class ko pata bhi hai ki vo sab tha kya, kyun tha, kisne post kiya tha

Bas muh se hagna hai aur hag diya inteview ke naam pe
From Bollywood to Hollywood, frustration kept rising easily evident from the words..

Quote:
Abey kisi ko bhi praise karne lagte ho tum

Laundiyo mein hi interest hai subah hi bhej dun usse hot guaranteed

Quote:
Bhai ab tum SS ke mamooli writer reader type lapujhaane na ho, sumo ban gaye ho, emotions ko sambhaal ke rakha karo

Itne mat bahao ki mazak ban jaao kisi ke chakkar mein
Quote:
Koi uss loser pe thook bhi na raha tha, maine bhi kayi saal se uspe mootna band kar rakha tha, to bechari gayi fjb ke paas rone ki mujhe attention dilwao kuchh karo
Quote:
That burnt ass is saying that thankgod admin team axba ko sumo nahi banati.

Ye hota hai andar chhupa hua neechpana
ohhh!!! to ye hai asali dard

Old 2 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip

Quote:
Kayi saal se moota na main uspe to bechari bechain thi

Abey ghatiya aurat, jara bhi sharm bachi ho na, to get a life and erase me from ur memory

Baaki tere jaisi aurate kya karti hain i dont need to tell here.

Stay away from, u were ignored because of mms n fjb, other u would have been left xb like many did so far.

Once again, last advice for u, get a life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Princess View Post
Princess was silently enjoying the show with Popcorn and music

Quote:
3 baar kaha hai ki bhaiyo mera bharosha karo ye female hai, baaki ka nahi kaha hai
Quote:
Jis tameez ae baaki dono ne reply diya hai vo ek baar ko ladkiyan maani jaa sakti hain, lekin fjb ne kis taalimaar Ki gaurantee le li

Bhai aisi ladki hone se to baaki 2 ladke nikle to badhiya

And Posts were not enough so he started a thread

IP had only one thing to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Princess View Post
NHB ki sabse badi nachaniya (read TS ) ki khasiyat yeh hai ki, 2 line likh ke ek baar chaabi de do, saal bhar lagatar naachti rahegi
That one sentence says it all

IP is quite an intimidating personality, but FuJUBu is even more dangerous. He is a silent killer.

Things got uglier, FuJuBu was on mood for Shikar that day..

Quote:
ju r promoting ur YT channel
Quote:
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Joker View Post
Again infraction
Quote:
yes
For a moment I thought it's done and dusted.. Session of spitting venom in the name of leg pulling was over.. But then I saw this.. And no surprises. Joker was here to do his Bhaandgiri

Quote:
Tera video daalne pe to infraction hi milega
Allegation on Sumo to Allegation on Alias.. What a fall this was !!

Quote:
chitthi aa gayi hai saheb ke paas
Quote:
Aane do

I am doing it for xb

Infraction do, ban karo, dhakke maarke bhaga do, its upto them now
Giving up.. Already ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukhi singh View Post
fjb saar axba ko uda do
Side hero bhi chahiye na movie mein.. Dukhiya jee just intervened

Quote:

karo bhai jaldi karo

let the last NHBian also rest in peace

Quote:
xp allows one or TWOs for reference of thread but making a channel and Sharing links constantly ll be considering as promoting your own channel. and this ll attracts an admonitory action. simple
Quote:
If a big board like XB after reaching at this level still consider YT links as advertisement then i cant help you about that

do u think YT paying me to do all this ?
Quote:
so i should ask different uploaders to upload my videos ?

if i am uploading something related to XB then its obious that i have to make a channel and upload the content there ?

how is it possible to upload without making a channel ? :??:
Quote:
told u about the complaint. samajh me aaye to theek else
Quote:
NHB ka kuchh nahi ho sakta
these people have no interest in letting it get revived
Quote:
i quit.
bye bye
And this reminds me of

Aaiye dekhte hai what other NHBains have to say about this topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nain11ster
Thanks for my count

Interviw was superb as a great initiate by admin team.... I would happy that first time on xossip, admin at least think about female member...

See one thing we would bifarcate everytime.... on an adult site when a charechter ful male member can visit then why people has a damn bullshit thinking about girl...

I was there through out the whole discussion.... we can not stop to people discuss here.... but people discuss foul that should be stop ....

for the innovative idea.... and Fjb bro was fablous....

a lot
inn bhai saab to question ih samajh mein nahi aaya hai

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianelane
Look this is NHB and here anything & everything is possible. as I said in my interview if u are a gal then u are not welcomed here . So don't bother what is going on around u, just have fun. Here friends are foes and foes are friends
pai lagu dadi ji

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf:
He is a big nothing else

why worry on what crap he posts. All he wants someone to react on his crap, and he rejoices on that, a typical ADHD case (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder case)

Dushman ka dushman dost hota hai ..that is why I had planned something bad with few of my friends, now they are happy

It takes time to get used to NHB and IP has set a very good example, there were days when she was abused, now she takes any tom dick and harry on ride Anyone who is a girl, should see how IP progressed in NHB, she has become a role model for all
Two pegs down and still making sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Joker
1st of all, few months ago, admins went dormant. They just left NHB and always on stayed lecher mode, like gods watching over mortal souls from heavens above,

From last couple of months or so, few initiatives from their side created ripple in the stale water of NHB, 1st from few alias IDs, and then from originals IDs they mobilized the crowd.

One of such initiative was one to one interaction with female IDs of Xossip. It was innovative, creative and entertaining. All three darlings did a tremendous show.

Any female ID welcomed in NHB as chakka and asked to prove their womanhood to bullies of NHB, if she behaves like fellow male counterpart netigens, then she is accused of being bad mouthed and further abused. In this scenario, this thread from FJB was a hard slap on those hypocrite's face.

Few tried to prove that it was a "flop show", but 77 pages while writing this message speaks otherwise considering 5-6 active members in NHB at a time.

Following comments you referred to about that interview in NSNCC was of so high standards, I failed to understand a single world of it, even though there was plenty usage of familiar words like moot and shit

Somebody was complaing about somebody is getting more attention than she deserves according to him or something like that

Two post to summarize it all:

Quote:

I am a kaala kaloota mota bhainsa buddha jawan whatever, but i am a male
Quote:
ohhh really. and thats allow u to use any language but a girl cant

I am really sorry I can't comment much about the counter thread either, what I grasp from screenshots, I never felt the urge to view them. it was above my class I suppose

Kya karu ji, Joker logo ka class thoda down hota hai, ye sab launda nach ka nawabi shauk ring master logo ko hi shobha deta hai.

And finally the lady in question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Princess
see...I know

Question toh NHBians

Does FuJuBu secretly love IP? Kya yeh FuJuBu ne axba ko jaleel karne ki itni badi saazish rachi sirf IP ke liye?

Jawab iss thread mine postein, sahi jawab dene waale ko Dhinchak Pooja ki saath ek raat gujaarne ka mauka milega

Old 2 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip

No Hold Barred

Member's id :
nain11ster

Join date of our World :
8th December 2014

We are wishing him for his 2 years 6 months stay at this forum he has made
57,050 post with an average of 61.43 posts per day date and his contribution is so very n in Nhb section. he is very active nhbian. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous featWe are now waiting for him to open more & more Rocking threads hope soon he will publish and entertain us

A few of his benchmark threads are

Thread NameThread Views Number of Replies Section
The Mad Club 19,4091,516NHB

For More, Visit Here

PnV ( glamour)

Member's Id : MasterMastrubator

Date of joining Xossip : 17th August 2016

We our new member MasterMastrubator . His contribution is so very in Glamour section in this short span. So far he has made 291 quality posts with an average of 0.93 posts per day, we convey our lover and respect for his effocts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feart We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with his posts future in well . We wish him all the best to have long journey ahead and we want him to keep entertaining all Xossipian

One of his benchmark thread is

Thread NameThread ViewsNumber of RepliesSection
Hottest Bitches I know Personally!!! 12,97877Pnv (G)

For More Visit Here.

PnV ( Adult )

Member's Id :
lelo.meri

Join date of our World : 4th Jun 2017

We our new member lelo.meri . In his short stay he has made impressive . so for he has made 221 quality posts with an average of 10.99 posts per day , which we hope is likely to increase considerably . We wish him all the best to have long journey ahead and we want him to keep entertaining all xossipian with his sexy and raunchy photographs

A few of his benchmark threads are

Thread Name Thread Views Number of Replies Section
Re-ignited lust- Tanvi Bhabhi! 90,409 568Pnv (A)

For More, Visit Here

Old 2 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip
Stories

Hindi

Member's Id :
Dev:

Join date of our World : 5th Jun 2017

We are wishing Dev:. He has certainly made a mark in hindi section in his short span. Lots of potential in his writing, and amazingly articulated his skill into writing . We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat We hope he continues more and more in future to entertain us as well.

A few of his benchmark threads are :

मौसम165,482 299 Hindi

For More, Visit Here.

English

Member's Id :
dingdong66

Join date of our World : 8th Jun 2017

We are wishing dingdong66 for her glorious few days stay at this forum. He has made 24 post as on till date and her contribution is so erotic in English Stories section.We convey our love and respect for her efforts and would like to congratulate her of this enormous feat We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with her posts in future as well

Some of her benchmark threads are :

More than a walk 42,850 125 English

For More, Visit Here

Punjabi

Member's Id:
PawandeepSinghSandhu

Join date of our World : 13th March 2017

We our new member PawandeepSinghSandhu in his 3 months stay He has made 165 post as on till date and his contribution is in Romance Stories section (Punjabi) We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with her posts in future as well
one of his benchmark thread is :

ਮਦਮਸਤ ਜਵਾਨੀਆਂ ਇੱਕ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਕਹਾਣੀ 4,434 32 Punjabi

For More, Visit Here.

Tamil

Member's Id:
navki

Join date of our World : 14th October 2016

We are wishing him for his glorious more than eight months stay at this forum. He has made 320 post as on till date and his contribution is so erotic in Tamil Stories section. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat. We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with his posts in future as well.

one of his benchmark thread is :

இரண்டு வீடு 58,600 74 Tamil

For More, Visit Here.

Bengali

Member's Id :
X_Reader

Join date of our World : 30th May 2017

We are wishing him for his glorious three year five months stay at this forum . He has made 128 post as on till date and his contribution is so erotic in Bengali Stories section. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat . We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with his posts in future as well

Some of his benchmark threads are :

গহীন অরণ্যে যৌনতা 62,730 182 Bengali

For More, Visit Here

Telugu

Member's Id :
1mail2rocky

Join date of our World : 9th Jun 2017

We are wishing him for his glorious few days stay at this forum . He has made 144 post as on till date and his contribution is so erotic in Telugu Stories section. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with his posts in future as well

A few of his benchmark threads is :

నా వదిన వసంత 83,195 210 Telugu

For More, Visit Here

Old 2 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip

Ladies and Gentlemen, please put your hands together to welcome the Legend of this month Thullu_007, who was popularly known as kallu mama or Saurabh dada etc. . Another very respected and big name from the glorious past of Xossip.

"All the Great Legends are templates for human behaviour".
~ John Boorman

Thullu_007 truly exemplified what John said. Great asset to Xossip. He was an Excellent contributor to this forum.

kallu mama was loved and respected by all. He landed on the platform of Xossip on 17th October 2007 and made his mark in short period, and eventually achieved modship .

Let's see what some say about Thullu_007

Suzane007 said :
Quote:
I met him in NSNSCC. He is really a nice, intelligent, witty & fun loving guy. In one word he is Mr. Perfect. A lot to learn from him.< image >

mms_scandals said :
Quote:
kallu mama < image >
A good frnd, sounds serious most of the times though< image >
goli maare bheje mai < image >

bhompu said :
Quote:
My friend
a nice guy
a cool man
a person you can trust

< image > my best wishes will always be with you < image >

A look at his User Notes clearly indicate, how much he was liked by all.
He was a legend in the truest sense and his contribution to Xossip can not be described in more words.
His dedication,hard work and confidence is almost incomparable and inspirational.

He has been active in maximum all sections of XP. The yatra tatra sarvatra guy, Contributed 68,215 posts and his last visit to Xossip was on 29th October 2013 04:08 PM.
Some of his outstanding threads are

Thread
Views
*****Hot Bikini Babes***** from my collection enjoy!
!!!~~~NHB breaches the landmark 5 Million posts... let the party begin~~~!!!

For more, Visit Here.

We wish him all the success in his life and hope someday in future he returns to XOSSIP

Old 2 Weeks Ago
SuperMan of Xossip

Here We Bring you Some of Our Favorite Sensuous,Sizzling and Seductive Hotties from BollyGallery for the month of June '2017
Latest Albums

Bollywood Tadka

South Spicy

TV Sizzler

Hot Models

Sportswoman

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls