Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Top 5 Male Fantasies ( A Woman's Perspective)

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Week Ago

mother_lover is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by PromiscuousMale View Post
I have only had incest fantasies which I have fulfilled with my 3 cousins and real Saali. (Wife's sister).

I have not had any other fantasies as mentioned by you.

Though I have fantasy of fucking newly married girls.

Another fantasy which I have lived is making the girl I am fucking call her husband/ BF (Provided they have) and talk to them on phone while I fuck them.
I too have such fantacy in which i want to fuck my mother and while i am inside her, i want to call my father and talk normal things.

Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotwifedesi View Post
That's a honest perspective dear,
I guess its the opposites attract rule, when young the older ones and vice versa...
Rightly said, we evolve..
I sense a evolved lover in you...
yes when i am in teenage i only attracted to my mother and my mother age women but now i like younger girls who are in 18 and above. Now i am in 30s

Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerv28 View Post
Haven't gone through the whole thread yet, but I think the fantasy to fuck an older woman should be at the top somewhere (especially for young guys).

As I inch closer to 30, I still fantasize about fucking an older woman. Maybe she can teach me a trick or two!
Yes that was my strong fantasy, i was brought up in a very descipalined family where i should respect elders. So i felt fucking an elder lady is the perfect way to respect her.

Old 1 Week Ago

1) I love incest, because i stayed most of my life in resisdential schools and colleges i missed my family so much and i felt doing sex is the only way i can be so close with the family mmebers. My first choice is my mother. i am always fond of her and i want to do soft as well as hard sec with her. but I love and respect her so much.
2) i am a foot fetish i like to lick the foot of woemn whom i respect most. i felt this is a way i can show my love and respect to them. Ofcourse I like to lick allover women body as a gesture of showing the ultimate love on her.
3) i Love to have sex with elder women as an appriciation to them.
4) I love to have sex with another person wife. I felt i am honoured to be in her hug
5) I love to have sex with the newly wed bride. Newly web brides has the sex appeal so much.
6) I love to give gentle pain and domination to my girl like touching her with ice cube, gentle nites and pinches so that she should get maximum pleasure.
7) i love to have sex in an open place mostly in mountain areas where no one is around, that gives me a sense of freedom.

Old 1 Week Ago

sanjaysingh1975 is beginning to get noticed
Most men have same fantasies

Old 6 Days Ago

live.life has many secret admirerslive.life has many secret admirers
yes you are right most men have such type of fantasies

I have following:
1) Exhibitionism/Voyerism of wife -
she is a hot modern young woman who loves to wear all sort of latest revealing clothes. I become aroused when see people ogling on her beauty and passes filthy comments on her. She also likes it. sometimes she even skips inners also in public and many have seen her in seminude or nude also in flash.

2) Cuckold, seems to be an obsession-
I was against it but my wife's sexual past and present with other men forced me towards cuckolding.
Now, I like to see her groped and molested by others. she also likes and shares such incidents with me.
I will also like her to share her sexual relationships with me and will love to see her getting fucked by others.

3) Rough and wild sex-
I and my wife both like rough and wild sex.

4) Outdoor teasing and sex-
I and my wife both like it and already done it in car and
in open fields. teasing and creasing each other in public is almost normal activity for us now a days

Last edited by live.life : 6 Days Ago at 12:18 AM.

Old 4 Days Ago

vramskool is beginning to get noticed
I do have strong cuckold feelings and I always mastrubate imagining cuckoldry in risky situations

1) wife fucking her lover in our bed when her parents or relatives visiting us.. I will be in the hall all nude .. getting caught is one horny thing and those ppl knowing that I am a cuckold is another kink.
2)wife's lover uses her complete day on weekends, her birthday, our wedding day while I only get to watch.. imagine ppl calling us to wish ..
3) I imagine that her mom or my aunt (maternal uncles wife) knows about my inadequate dick(4 inch) and arrange extramarital affair for my wife and make me a cuck.
4) Wife getting fucked in our marital bed while I am all nude in our garden trying to peep through.. and the list goes on

Old 4 Days Ago

muthraja is beginning to get noticed
My top fantasies for my wife :
1. My wife to be fuvked by my own dad (her father in law)
2. My uncle fuck my wife like a bitch and use her like a slut.
3. I want my neighbor uncle to fuck my wife roughly.
Ahh...I want this to happen

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls