Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > Best medium budget 2017 lappy

Old 1 Week Ago
Bindaas Pagal Quan Teen

Deadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Best medium budget 2017 lappy

Any techies willing to offer some unadulterated advise.

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

nuke6666 is a pillar of our communitynuke6666 is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to nuke6666
UL: 2.78 gb DL: 308.14 mb Ratio: 9.25
recently am purchased acer e5 575 (i5 7th gen, 8gb ram, 1tb hdd) laptop from flipkart .. solid build quality .. also made in India product ..

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly_Demon View Post
Any techies willing to offer some unadulterated advise.
What is your budget?

What is your main usage for this laptop?

Old 1 Week Ago
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
If your budget is between 50-60k then go for apple.

For lower budget lenovo will be good.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 1 Week Ago
Bindaas Pagal Quan Teen

Deadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDeadly_Demon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
What is your budget?

What is your main usage for this laptop?
Medium usage. Streaming applications as too many corporate meetings.
If it can play any hi graphics games it would be added feather.
It should not hang due to over usage/ less over heating required.
Few applications like word photoshop internet browsing.
No programming required. Also good quality speakers for movie watching.

Old 1 Week Ago
Bindaas Pagal Quan Teen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
If your budget is between 50-60k then go for apple.

For lower budget lenovo will be good.
These days there are too many models and too many generations it would help if you can post model and generation my friend. Thanks for sharing

Old 1 Week Ago
Bindaas Pagal Quan Teen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuke6666 View Post
recently am purchased acer e5 575 (i5 7th gen, 8gb ram, 1tb hdd) laptop from flipkart .. solid build quality .. also made in India product ..
Will check out the review.

Old 1 Week Ago
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly_Demon View Post
These days there are too many models and too many generations it would help if you can post model and generation my friend. Thanks for sharing
Apple

Apple MacBook Air Core i5 5th Gen - (8 GB/128 GB SSD/Mac OS Sierra) MMGF2HN/A A1466 (13.3 inch, SIlver, 1.35 kg)
Apple Macbook Pro Core i5 - (4 GB/500 GB HDD/OS X Mavericks) MD101HN/A A1278 (13.3 inch, SIlver, 2.06 kg)

Lenovo

There are many models. Search depending on your requirements & price.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 6 Days Ago

chirudance is beginning to get noticed
UL: 68.17 mb DL: 435.67 mb Ratio: 0.16
Asus any machine with freedos OS,
get windows or linux seperately.
within 25, you'll be done.