Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > need a big favor friends

Old 1 Week Ago
AAL IZZ WELLLL !!!!!

josh4ever has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjosh4ever has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjosh4ever has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjosh4ever has celebrities hunting for his/her autographjosh4ever has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to josh4ever
UL: 48.20 gb DL: 46.66 gb Ratio: 1.03
need a big favor friends

how to recover the data from seagate external harddisk 500 gb...

it says I/O device error when connected .. i could see the drive in my computer and also it shows in properties as used space 411gb please help me out guys.. thanks you ...
Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed.

Old 6 Days Ago
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh4ever View Post

it says I/O device error when connected .. i could see the drive in my computer and also it shows in properties as used space 411gb please help me out guys.. thanks you ...
EaseUS Data Recovery.

If your drive has become RAW then you can do from cmd prompt.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 6 Days Ago
Custom title

mentsh has received several accoladesmentsh has received several accoladesmentsh has received several accoladesmentsh has received several accolades
Send a message via AIM to mentsh
Good answer

Old 5 Days Ago

incesthere11 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to incesthere11
Sorry to post here @thread owner
Even am in need of a solution sort of this problem...
Pls guys any1 to help??

Old 3 Days Ago
enjoy de life
Visit my website

dexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to dexmen360
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh4ever View Post

Format in disk management
Surely ur drive will b visible in my computer
Nw use SME recovery sw to recover