Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > One plus 3T

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2 Days Ago
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Seriously, No one else has received 4.0.2 OTA yet ?

Old 1 Day Ago
◄----------►
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest      
illegal has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to illegal Send a message via AIM to illegal Send a message via MSN to illegal Send a message via Yahoo to illegal Send a message via Skype™ to illegal
UL: 109.18 gb DL: 43.21 gb Ratio: 2.53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewisenerd View Post
Xposed isn't out for Nougat yet.

For features like youtube background you can use OGYouTube it has many useful features
I did upgrade recently. But rolled back to old one, as I couldn't get all replacements for my xposed modules. I will wait for some more time ,so that xposed gets ready.
I've been using youtube ad blocking, background play,minminguard, whatsapp mods etc for quite some time and it is bit difficult now to live without them. On top of that, I use xprivacy.

Old 19 Hours Ago
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
UL: 84.11 gb DL: 40.21 gb Ratio: 2.09

Last edited by coconutpalm : 18 Hours Ago at 05:37 PM. Reason: post deleted due to infraction from dookie :verysad:

Old 20 Minutes Ago
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
Reason: post deleted due to infraction from dookie

i dont see any infraction in ur user cp

Old 20 Minutes Ago
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Seriously, No one else has received 4.0.2 OTA yet ?
i updated long back

Last edited by 2dead2 : 20 Minutes Ago at 12:12 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls