DeGea + 40m for Ramos 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Day Ago
Custom title

hothead009 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by vick16 View Post
Other clubs are doing good business this season unlike us..
If reports are to be believed then we've made bids for Ramos and Schneiderlin. In Schneiderlin's case initial bid was 20m and Southampton are holding out for more.

Old 1 Day Ago
Custom title

Or there's this bs

http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/mancheste...onspiracy/7003

Old 1 Day Ago
Custom title

Aston Villa will host Manchester United on a Friday night in their opening home game of the new Premier League season.
The match will be played on 14 August because of "unique circumstances" and televised live on Sky Sports.
West Midlands Police rejected a Saturday match because of an English Defence League march, and United are in Champions League action the following week, ruling out Sunday, 16 August.
Friday night football is part of the new TV deal for the 2016-17 season.
Dozens of Premier League games have been played on a Friday - the majority on Good Friday or Boxing Day, although a handful have been played at other times of the year.
Before that, the BBC televised top-flight matches live on a Friday night between 1983 and 1985.
The Premier League said the Friday night match was a "one-off" for this season.
Up to 10 Friday night Premier League matches will be broadcast live from 2016-17 as a result of the latest rights deal, agreed in February, which runs until the end of the 2018-19 season.

Old 1 Day Ago
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by die_4fakes View Post
Falcao joins Chelsea on season long loan.
Falcao said: "I am very happy to be joining Chelsea.
"I can't wait to start training, to help with our aim of retaining the league title and being successful in Europe."

No disrespect to guy but if he starts for them surely that should read "to help Manchester(not United though) regain the league title."

Last edited by hothead009 : 1 Day Ago at 02:55 AM.

Old 1 Day Ago
Custom title

vick16 is a pillar of our communityvick16 is a pillar of our communityvick16 is a pillar of our communityvick16 is a pillar of our communityvick16 is a pillar of our communityvick16 is a pillar of our communityvick16 is a pillar of our community
UL: 87.05 gb DL: 7.93 gb Ratio: 10.98
Yeah I read that adidas deal link..if that's true then it's a long transfer window for us and we won't see any decent signing prior to 1st aug...

N Adm got injured at the end of wc and now again...He was one of the best player of copa,2015. Not again..!!!!!

About Schneiderlin, I think 25m will be the price...that covers dm position..

Many players are linked with us but those r just rumors...I think rvp will be offloaded and so we will need 1 striker for sure...1 rb and 1 strong cb ...

Old 1 Day Ago
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by vick16 View Post
Yeah I read that adidas deal link..if that's true then it's a long transfer window for us and we won't see any decent signing prior to 1st aug...

N Adm got injured at the end of wc and now again...He was one of the best player of copa,2015. Not again..!!!!!

About Schneiderlin, I think 25m will be the price...that covers dm position..

Many players are linked with us but those r just rumors...I think rvp will be offloaded and so we will need 1 striker for sure...1 rb and 1 strong cb ...
Got to feel for him, first the WC final and now the Copa America final.

Just read this on another forum.

In the space of one year, Higuain missed a great chance against Germany in the WC Final to put Argentina in the lead, missed the penalty that would have probably put Napoli in the CL, and has now missed a penalty in the final against Chile in the Copa America final. That's not even getting into the numerous big games - and big occasions - which he hasn't turned up to (Lyon 2010, Barcelona 2012, the 4 penalties he missed last season for Napoli). This isn't to deflect any criticism from Messi's Copa America performances, he has been static and has turned up to two games (?) at the most. However, he's not exactly had the luxury of playing with a great forward line in the last two major competitions. Only Di Maria helped him in the WC, and even then he was pretty poor overall.

Despite Higuain's choking, he has a very good goal/game ratio and is better than most strikers in the world. Is he the biggest bottler of our time though?

Old 19 Hours Ago
Custom title
Visit my website

feetfetish is a pillar of our communityfeetfetish is a pillar of our communityfeetfetish is a pillar of our community
UL: 1.95 gb DL: 2.83 gb Ratio: 0.69

Old 13 Hours Ago
Custom title

Raymond Domenech has claimed that Manchester United would be a sideways transfer move for Tottenham Hotspur’s Hugo Lloris.
The former France manager believes that the Red Devils can no longer be considered one of the biggest clubs.
Domenech believes that Lloris is one of the finest stoppers and the Spurs glovesman should only leave for a top European club.

‘I have no decision to take for him, but in my opinion he has to play in Chelsea, Arsenal, or Manchester City, to play in the European Cup’

‘Tottenham is a big club – it is not the biggest. Manchester United qualified for the Champions League, but I can’t really see the difference with Tottenham.

‘For me, it’s Chelsea, Arsenal, or Manchester City. Because I think Manchester United is no more a big club, in England, for me. I think like that.

This is the same guy that picked players for the french NT based on their star signs hates scorpios.

Everyone's got an opinion, idiots included.

Last edited by hothead009 : 11 Hours Ago at 07:39 AM.

Old 13 Hours Ago
Custom title

Riquelme "The only thing I regret in my career was a decision that I took, when at the hotel in England before the semi-final with Arsenal, when Manchester United came to buy me and I said no," he told Mundo Deportivo.

Old 11 Hours Ago
Custom title

And on Schneiderlin, Domenech said "Manchester United is a good move for him," the ex-France boss continued. "United are better than Southampton, sure, but it's not [Manchester] City, it's not Chelsea. For him, the first thing is to leave Southampton.

"After, if he gets a team just behind the three big teams, it's good. Maybe after, he'll come through. He is good enough for the Champions League."

Something United did or a way of getting to our legend with United blood Evra back

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls