Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > mobile number deactivation

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 25th December 2016

:foxy nunnu: is an unknown quantity at this point
mobile number deactivation

mobile number gets deactivated after 90 days of non-usage or if i have balance less than Rs 20?

if i don't use sim for 90 days but still have balance of Rs 20 then also it will get deactivated?

Old 25th December 2016

Divine_soul is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by :foxy nunnu: View Post
mobile number gets deactivated after 90 days of non-usage or if i have balance less than Rs 20?

if i don't use sim for 90 days but still have balance of Rs 20 then also it will get deactivated?
get it recharged by 20 rs. every 6 months to avoid deactivation

Old 30th December 2016

DAPPASAAMY is beginning to get noticed
is it 3 or 6 months?

Old 31st December 2016

danny456 has many secret admirersdanny456 has many secret admirers
Even if u dont call for 90 days they will not do anything before trying to contact u...Nobody wants to lose subscribers....competition is tough after Jio...

Precautions:
1. Do not switch off the sim....Switch it on from time to time.
2. Once or twice a month make some random calls to some random number and ask for somebody and then say sorry...
3. If this is an extra sim probably it is best to use it for a your second GF so that first GF does not come to know...or wife does not come to know...

Old 2nd January 2017
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Kaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by :foxy nunnu: View Post

No.. some lifetime numbers remains active uf v even not use it for more than 90 days. But some are de activated. Dont know on what basis are following in deactivation.