Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Help!! How to know if my wife is Cheating

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th November 2016
Proud Husband of a Tamil Slut

nandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazi
Sorry to hear this bro. But to be frank I am not surprised. When I heard your story first I was almost sure your wife was having an affair. All is not lost yet. As you said you are ready to forgive her you marriage is not in danger. But please dont forgive her at once she may take it for granted. Make sure she has come out of that relationship. As another reader mention confirm with her if it is just sex or does she love him. If she loves him then no use living with the bi**ch (Sorry but if she loves someone else after marriage that is the truth). A guy is never going to love another married women. For him she is just a slut and he will use her not live with her. You are her only hope. Make her understand that.

And if you ask me dont trust her completely ever again. Keep a check on her every now and then. Have a baby ASAP that might solve the gap between you two. I hope everything will be fine in your life.

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1275333

Old 28th November 2016

Nandy89 is beginning to get noticed
Hi I'm Sorry to hear about your things, It will be very difficult and not possible to say love you to her after her confession, Its better to put things in the past to move forward, If she don't want to leave you better change the place where you live, And try to start over, If you are doing business ask her to join in your business and make her mind occupy if not try to have baby ASAP tat should make her mind to be in stable. I know you are hurt but please don't hurt her by keeping tabs on her its better you can ask her to leave you. If you really loved her don't keeps tabs on her on the contrary be a better person than him (Your wife had affair) Its my opinion i may be wrong too. Don't beat your self and be in a family like a roommates its better to be part ways.

Old 28th November 2016

tobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accolades

Last edited by tobermory : 13th December 2016 at 02:04 PM.

Old 28th November 2016
Custom title

newbienu has received several accoladesnewbienu has received several accoladesnewbienu has received several accoladesnewbienu has received several accoladesnewbienu has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandy89 View Post
Hi I'm Sorry to hear about your things, It will be very difficult and not possible to say love you to her after her confession, Its better to put things in the past to move forward, If she don't want to leave you better change the place where you live, And try to start over, If you are doing business ask her to join in your business and make her mind occupy if not try to have baby ASAP tat should make her mind to be in stable. I know you are hurt but please don't hurt her by keeping tabs on her its better you can ask her to leave you. If you really loved her don't keeps tabs on her on the contrary be a better person than him (Your wife had affair) Its my opinion i may be wrong too. Don't beat your self and be in a family like a roommates its better to be part ways.

So much dubious advice here! Babies aren't for fixing problems!!

Old 28th November 2016
Custom title

ts5 has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to ts5
contact globe detective agency in chennai mount road...
guaranteed protection privacy and results in marriage affairs divorce and background check

Old 28th November 2016

breville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our communitybreville1 is a pillar of our community
I agree with most of the other responses.....do not be hasty and tell her you will forgive. Since she is at fault, let her come up with a solution - and you can tell her that so she knows clearly that it is all up to her. Be strong and continue with the silence. Let her initiate discussions. Speak only when necessary. This is very normal behavior in such circumstances.

Let's be realistic. The problem is very difficult...if she is in love with him, she cannot just switch off and who knows how long it will take to get over him, if at all. In fact you will never really know.

If, as others say, it was lust, it didn't happen because she physically needed it. She had to have had some feelings for him to allow the situation to get physical. So, something that is in her mind and heart will not disappear now that she's been caught. Again, will she ever have feelings for you? Will you ever know that she has feelings for you? Will she remain loyal to you? Did she ever really "love" you or was it just a marital duty?

The fact that you're married makes her feel trapped now. She will be exploring all options now, including separation and divorce.. She is young enough to find someone else, to fall in love with someone else. People make rash decisions when under emotional stress. Be careful.

Earlier, you already told her that you still loved her, that you would forgive her, etc. Best to not keep saying that as it would appear to be begging, especially now that she is considering her options....and she already knows that you love her. You don't want to offer any compromises since she is the one at fault. She needs to earn your respect. As they say in One Minute Management, if there is a mistake made, then first a one minute admonishment and then a one minute goal setting. So she needs to suffer the consequences to understand her error. If there is no admonishment, there is no learning.

She must also be aware of the consequences of your two families finding out, and your immediate society. She had the guts to cheat on you for a whole year, do not discount the fact that she could also go it alone. In these modern times, being young and divorced means she'll be free to do as she likes with whoever she wants, to play for sometime while she finds someone she can fall in love with. Just that traditional society will look at her negatively is hardly a concern...look at how many couples live out of wedlock before they marry...and not necessarily the one they lived with.

For you, also being young, divorce will be less of a stigma as you can say that your ex-wife was at fault.

So be careful, consider very carefully, take time to decide, if she commits to stay it will take a long time to heal and regain trust (both ways).

Good luck.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls