Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > HELP!! Newly Wed Wife is BAD in Bed

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th October 2016

simple_boy has received several accoladessimple_boy has received several accoladessimple_boy has received several accoladessimple_boy has received several accolades
The time that you spent in responding to every post could be better spent enjoying the company of your wife and maybe things could start happening like you wanted them to, just saying

Old 19th October 2016

barsaatmausam is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by simple_boy View Post
The time that you spent in responding to every post could be better spent enjoying the company of your wife and maybe things could start happening like you wanted them to, just saying
I'm in the office my friend she isn't around.

Old 19th October 2016
Banned

tinminnnn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by simple_boy View Post

he/she is an asshole ,he/she likes this type of discussion and talk dirty,he/she is a perverted guy/gal ,I doubt that he/she has a wife/husband..Perverted guy/gal..

Last edited by tinminnnn : 19th October 2016 at 04:56 PM.

Old 19th October 2016
Proud Husband of a Tamil Slut

nandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazi
Dude its almost impossible to get a wife in India as per your expectations. Just talk to her and it will help her open up a little. But kissing in public and cum on face is next to impossible that too with traditional Indian girls. I suggest you lower your expectations instead of making her match your fantasies

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1275333

Old 19th October 2016
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandhini_purushan View Post
Dude its almost impossible to get a wife in India as per your expectations. Just talk to her and it will help her open up a little. But kissing in public and cum on face is next to impossible that too with traditional Indian girls. I suggest you lower your expectations instead of making her match your fantasies
There are girls in india like that but he married a wrong one ,he needs this type

http://www.masaladesi.com/showthread.php?t=444218

Old 19th October 2016
ONE & ONLY FUN PLACE = XP
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
newchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universe
Quote:
+1

Old 19th October 2016
Proud Husband of a Tamil Slut

nandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazinandhini_purushan is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinminnnn View Post
There are girls in india like that but he married a wrong one ,he needs this type

http://www.masaladesi.com/showthread.php?t=444218
True bro. That's why I said its not possible with"traditional" Indian wife

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1275333

Old 19th October 2016
Banned

Quote:
True bro. That's why I said its not possible with"traditional" Indian wife

I dnt know bro traditional ,sometimes ,whatever u call traditional is far ahead than city girls and master of sex u never heard of ..lol ,only dress does not make any difference ,you can't enter the heart of other people that's why it is mystery wht they like and what they dnt

Old 21st October 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinminnnn View Post
he/she is an asshole ,he/she likes this type of discussion and talk dirty,he/she is a perverted guy/gal ,I doubt that he/she has a wife/husband..Perverted guy/gal..
Your attitude in posting speaks of yourself not of me, you should learn to respect your fellow peers on this forum. Wishing you well brother

Old 21st October 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtimm View Post

I know the assholes type you are ,hardly you have girl/friends/boy in ur life and you think you are very smart guy or whatever and you can cheat others for your fantasy stories .You just do time pass by posting your fantasy here because you are frustrated guy/gal . go lick your ass .I am typing this because you are asshole and assholes need to be treated like this for fooling others .Don't cheat others for your fucking fantasy here ..

Go ask your Mother ,why she does not like to be fucked in public than ask your wife if you have

Rude.

Blocked.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls