Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Announcement regarding AVs and Signatures

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 30th April 2005
wow wow amazing yara
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Desktop: Desktop Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
Mr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps databaseMr.President has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mr.President Send a message via Yahoo to Mr.President
UL: 5.62 gb DL: 4.45 gb Ratio: 1.26
U: 810.79 MB, D: 150.97 MB, R: 5.37
Reputation Points: 2752 Power: 19

IK Bhai,,,
can you tell me what is this...(underlined the fourth line)

Old 30th April 2005
is BACK!
  Money: Helps XP receive money    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
indkish has hacked the reps databaseindkish has hacked the reps databaseindkish has hacked the reps databaseindkish has hacked the reps databaseindkish has hacked the reps databaseindkish has hacked the reps database
UL: 245.07 gb DL: 27.78 gb Ratio: 8.82
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob
Dear moderator,

I want to start a new thread. Could please advise me how i can start?

I'll Appreciate your response.
very easy
go to the main P&V forum... and there click on the "New thread" button on top left... and bingo

DareDorm - Wild N Crazy <-> DareDorm - Strip Pong <-> DareDorm - Big Cock Get to Fuck

Old 30th April 2005
is BACK!
  Money: Helps XP receive money    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
indkish has hacked the reps databaseindkish has hacked the reps databaseindkish has hacked the reps databaseindkish has hacked the reps databaseindkish has hacked the reps databaseindkish has hacked the reps database
UL: 245.07 gb DL: 27.78 gb Ratio: 8.82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.President
U: 810.79 MB, D: 150.97 MB, R: 5.37
Reputation Points: 2752 Power: 19

IK Bhai,,,
can you tell me what is this...(underlined the fourth line)
thats the latest update on the torrents dude
U stands for Upload, D stands for download, and R stands for ratio check out the torrents section for more details

DareDorm - Wild N Crazy <-> DareDorm - Strip Pong <-> DareDorm - Big Cock Get to Fuck

Old 30th April 2005
The Emperor
Visit my website

bond0008 has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to bond0008 Send a message via AIM to bond0008 Send a message via MSN to bond0008 Send a message via Yahoo to bond0008
Quote:
Originally Posted by IK
Many members visit XB from their work place and they mainly stick to NHB/C&T/News sections. And it will be very embarrasing for those people to see nude AVs and popping boobs
i've noticed it but was hesitant to bring into your notice coz I thought its not good to restrict members with lot of rules and regulations. But now i feel that this step of yours will surely increase the traffic to a great extent
mai hoon mai hoon, mai hoon bond

Old 30th April 2005
Custom title

jacob is a pillar of our communityjacob is a pillar of our communityjacob is a pillar of our communityjacob is a pillar of our communityjacob is a pillar of our communityjacob is a pillar of our communityjacob is a pillar of our communityjacob is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by indkish
very easy
go to the main P&V forum... and there click on the "New thread" button on top left... and bingo
Thanks buddy.

I have started one. "High quality Videshi HARD CORE - "Luckiest". Won't regret watching....... ".

please visit it.

Old 30th April 2005
Calvin & Hobbes are back !!!

coolwizkid is hunted by the papparazicoolwizkid is hunted by the papparazicoolwizkid is hunted by the papparazicoolwizkid is hunted by the papparazicoolwizkid is hunted by the papparazicoolwizkid is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to coolwizkid
Quote:

1. Please DONOT have any full nude/topless AVs.
2. Please DONOT have any full nude/topless pics in the signatures.
3. Please restrict the height of the pic in your signature to 150 pixels.

We expect to have full user co-operation on this.

Cheers,
IK for the admin & mod team.
Good Decision

reps added

Old 30th April 2005
Custom title

samudit is a pillar of our communitysamudit is a pillar of our communitysamudit is a pillar of our communitysamudit is a pillar of our communitysamudit is a pillar of our communitysamudit is a pillar of our communitysamudit is a pillar of our communitysamudit is a pillar of our communitysamudit is a pillar of our community
UL: 274.13 mb DL: 130.78 mb Ratio: 2.10
Quote:
Hi People,

The Admin and Mod team have been discussing the AVs and Signatures of the users. We are seeing lots of nude and semi-nude AVs and Pics in the signatures.

Many members visit XB from their work place and they mainly stick to NHB/C&T/News sections. And it will be very embarrasing for those people to see nude AVs and popping boobs We donot mind topless pics in specific threads but not everywhere and anywhere.

And some members have very large pics in the signatures. Because of them, it takes a lot of time for the pages to load, for the dialup users.

So effective immediately, pls follow the following guidelines for the convinience of the XB community.

1. Please DONOT have any full nude/topless AVs.
2. Please DONOT have any full nude/topless pics in the signatures.
3. Please restrict the height of the pic in your signature to 150 pixels.

We expect to have full user co-operation on this.

Cheers,
IK for the admin & mod team.
thanks for putting in some process in place
repped u

Old 2nd May 2005
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.99 gb DL: 7.90 gb Ratio: 3.54
She walks like an angel;
She talks like a poetry;
She loves like a lover;
She cares like a wife;
She feeds like a granny;
She plays like a child;
She advises like a friend;
She quarrels like a sister;
She saves like a brother;
She is pretty like a fairy;

Old 3rd May 2005
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.99 gb DL: 7.90 gb Ratio: 3.54
Question

if I had a wish,
I would be born in your eye,
live on your cheeks,
and die on your lips.

Old 4th May 2005
Following your gameplan, Coach

the_last_rites has disabled reputations
UL: 4.94 gb DL: 3.07 gb Ratio: 1.61
thanx for reading my mind IK
Detective Shane Vendrell: Ruff.