Xossip

Old 7th May 2009
Sage Of Six Paths
Visit my website

dmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps databasedmxrockstar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to dmxrockstar Send a message via Yahoo to dmxrockstar
UL: 23.59 gb DL: 15.72 gb Ratio: 1.50
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoar_virus View Post
i think advanced users ... who have more than 25+ REputation should be able to rep other more than 25 atleast a 50 will be good...

or 35 atleast ?

and could a shoutbox be helplful for other ? i dont know.. jsut suggesting ..

and also i think the theme , a theme for exbii exclusive... something not complicated as other forums , and not plain looking than the current one..

a little upgrade would be great... and also is there a way to see for which thread / contest memeber s won awards for ?

and also wht about a exbii monthly PDF ??? or magazine ? featuring that months best ....
the max rep power is set to 25 for noobs to catch up the senior guys

and monthly newsletter is xing

any way keep coming

Old 7th May 2009
Custom title

rumncoke has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrumncoke has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrumncoke has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrumncoke has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrumncoke has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrumncoke has celebrities hunting for his/her autographrumncoke has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 170.12 mb DL: 224.23 mb Ratio: 0.76
If we cud have Videos and pics in two different section, that wud have been wonderful, i don't think we need to divide video and pics in two different section like masala and mirchi or may be we cud keep them as it is but as i said if it had sub section like pics and video, that wud be awesome, I guess...
Nice thread bro....

Old 7th May 2009
Suck my balls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
rockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to rockybalboaindelhi
UL: 26.42 gb DL: 48.70 gb Ratio: 0.54
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumncoke View Post
If we cud have Videos and pics in two different section, that wud have been wonderful, i don't think we need to divide video and pics in two different section like masala and mirchi or may be we cud keep them as it is but as i said if it had sub section like pics and video, that wud be awesome, I guess...
Nice thread bro....
ya...its a gud idea dear.........n thanks .......

Old 8th May 2009
Custom title

The_da is a pillar of our communityThe_da is a pillar of our communityThe_da is a pillar of our communityThe_da is a pillar of our communityThe_da is a pillar of our communityThe_da is a pillar of our communityThe_da is a pillar of our communityThe_da is a pillar of our community
UL: 104.40 gb DL: 70.54 gb Ratio: 1.48
append online chatting

Old 8th May 2009
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_da View Post
append online chatting
We have lots of live threads already or were you talking about sex chating?

Old 8th May 2009
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoar_virus View Post
it will take another month .. dont worry ... u arent going anywhere , me either....

no offence bro....

just fun..
Well patience is a virtue.Dont worry take your time i'll be waiting.

Old 8th May 2009
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumncoke View Post
Nice thread bro....
we tried that earlier but members did not like it
we had a open poll for this and had to merge them back coz majority wanted so.

Old 8th May 2009
Don Vito Corleone
Visit my website
  Administrator: Administrator of Xossip    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner      
GodFather has disabled reputations
UL: 3.30 tb DL: 577.46 gb Ratio: 5.85
it will be good if this thread has an index. otherwise we will keep getting the same suggestions repeatedly and we have to keep giving the same replies all our lives.

good initiative.

Old 8th May 2009
PutYourFingerInMyAssAndSm ellIt
Visit my website

PutYourFingerInMyAss is hunted by the papparaziPutYourFingerInMyAss is hunted by the papparaziPutYourFingerInMyAss is hunted by the papparaziPutYourFingerInMyAss is hunted by the papparaziPutYourFingerInMyAss is hunted by the papparaziPutYourFingerInMyAss is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 37.32 gb DL: 12.81 gb Ratio: 2.91
My suggestions.

1. Donating or gifting FC Bandwidth should be increased from 250 MB to 2 or 3 GB.

2. Also one should be able to gift bandwidth to anybody irrespective to what the member already has.

I hope Admin takes note of my valuable suggestions and implement the same as soon as possible in the larger interest of the board and its members

Old 8th May 2009
Suck my balls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
rockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps databaserockybalboaindelhi has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to rockybalboaindelhi
UL: 26.42 gb DL: 48.70 gb Ratio: 0.54
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
it will be good if this thread has an index. otherwise we will keep getting the same suggestions repeatedly and we have to keep giving the same replies all our lives.

good initiative.

Thanks sir............

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls