Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > I Don't Mind Sachin Tendulkar

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th December 2008
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
UL: 43.05 gb DL: 43.53 gb Ratio: 0.99
for all those who neither hate him or love him

Last edited by I_Me_Myself : 6th February 2011 at 06:01 PM. Reason: added prefix

Old 11th December 2008
Banned
Visit my website

cy8[]rg is hunted by the papparazicy8[]rg is hunted by the papparazicy8[]rg is hunted by the papparazicy8[]rg is hunted by the papparazicy8[]rg is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 5.24 gb DL: 5.65 gb Ratio: 0.93
Totally ...

Old 11th December 2008
Custom title
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Betting Badshah: Winner    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
v_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps database
UL: 54.13 gb DL: 4.64 gb Ratio: 11.67
lolz.....

Old 11th December 2008
mazy muzzy mezig

gizem has disabled reputations
I think I'm closest to
"I don't mind Sachin Tendulkar when he isn't too fidgety"

anyway this will do
can't have everything
let's make this a cult thread

Old 11th December 2008
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
sachin taste in music is very middle of the road

Old 11th December 2008
Founding Member
his hobbies include reading, gardening, walking and travelling

Old 11th December 2008
Founding Member
he has 2.4 children

Old 11th December 2008
SORRY FOR THE STUPID POST

grimmsod is a pillar of our communitygrimmsod is a pillar of our communitygrimmsod is a pillar of our communitygrimmsod is a pillar of our communitygrimmsod is a pillar of our communitygrimmsod is a pillar of our community
UL: 31.50 mb DL: 40.40 mb Ratio: 0.78
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalchitri View Post
for all those who neither hate him or love him
I agree,
but his partner is fat.

Old 11th December 2008
Custom title
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Betting Badshah: Winner    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
v_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps databasev_siddhesh has hacked the reps database
UL: 54.13 gb DL: 4.64 gb Ratio: 11.67
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalchitri View Post
he has 2.4 children

Old 11th December 2008
Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmsod View Post
I agree,
but his partner is fat.
but he is slim, with a short back and sides hair cut and a pet dog called rover

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls