Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > MAXIMUM mutual enjoyment in bus/ public place or transport

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

View Poll Results: Select the MAXIMUM liberty taken by you.
Come on, they are like our sisters 341 7.63%
I would have, but it could have backfired so i did not 344 7.70%
Stand by the ladies seat and enjoy downblouse and panty peeks. 821 18.37%
I passively wait for some boobs brushes against my elbows. 741 16.58%
Went out and brushed my elbows against the charm. 362 8.10%
Went out and tried rubbing/ graping the charms with my hands. 422 9.44%
Successfully grabbed the charms and enjoyed my ride. 650 14.54%
Put my hands inside her clothes. 600 13.43%
Share your INTERESTING exp in thread and win reps 188 4.21%
Voters: 4469. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th March 2017

sagardaskk is an unknown quantity at this point
which is the temple in south india?

Old 20th March 2017

sagardaskk is an unknown quantity at this point
Is any good
gropping place in kerala.. i know Cochin carnivel in new year is a heaven place for groping but it happence once a year..!!

Last edited by sagardaskk : 20th March 2017 at 10:11 AM.

Old 20th March 2017
enjoy de life
Visit my website

dexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to dexmen360
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidaikoothinakki View Post
last week my wife and i were visiting some temples in south. the rush was quite huge and we had to stand in the queue or more than an hour.
the first experience:
after some time i found a middle aged female with her 12/13 yr old daughter ahead of me and slowly manoueveed myself behind her and touched her ass the beginning point of test touches.The girl was moving around quite a lot and that ave me a better chance as the female was also constantly changing her position to keep her girl near her. after a few mts i again brushed her ass and his time she became aware of my touch. she instinctively pulled her girl in front of her possibly to protect her but that brought her ass in closer touch with me. she turned and gave a deep look assessing if she shd enjoy or object. she just smiled and pushed her ass a little into me signalling that she was enjoying it. I slowly ran my palm over her ass cheeks. My wife was by my side reading a sloka book and she was not aware of what was going on. i got bolder and groped for the females pussy from behind and she just so much soread her legs so my hand could get between her thighs from behind. Man she was really so warm down there and i had a growing hard on and my dick touched her thighs. she released her left hand from her daughters shoulder and ran it over my dhoti and felt up my dick. after a while she thrust her hand into the dhoti and held my dick over the underwear.i put my thumb into her soft flesh between the asshole and pussy and she thrust into my hand. I was at the point of cumming when the queue reached the sanctum sanctorum for darshan. she removed her hand to pray and the queue manager pushed us both forward . my wife was just behind me and asked " did u have gud darshan >" i said "it was great ". I came to the hotel room and had to shag as my wife wudnt want sex on a temple visit.

Second experience
In the evening we went to the temple a second time and this time i found a sort plump female in her early thirties in a yellow sari ahead of us and my wife was ahead of me standing between the yellow sari and me and i was itching to feel that yellow saris ass . It was a nice tight ass 36/38 and the way she was wearing the sari simply made it look so inviting for a male. As we were inching forward i had a great view of er mid riff and side view of her 36" boobs in a tight bra. suddenly i felt something soft hit my back and as i turned back i saw a south indian brahmin mami
smiling. i smiled at her and we stated a conversation. she was getting vefy lose ad i could elbow her boobs easily as she was willing. she had her mom-in-law or mom i dunno. she thrust her stomach on to my back and i put down my arm and groped for her thighs and and pussy . she slightly adjusted her sari folds puling them to a side allowing me access . I ran my palm over her lower abs and felt her cunt hairs and descended my fingers further and felt her soft flesh . but her stomach was fairly large and my hand cudnt reach deep enough. The old lady with her saw this and after some mts i realised that the oldy was behind me . All the while i was eyeing the tight ass female two feet ahead and my wife was blocking me from feeling her up.
The oldy had 40" hanging boobs and i leaned back into them for some fun. by then we had come to the main darshan point and he queue manager pulled me from there and made me come to a corner ahead of my wife and i was directly behind my yellow sari female and my legs were directly on to her ass and legs, My dick was hard and she felt my hardness on her ass but cud not move as the space there was very little and the only way will be to move forward. My wife was just behind me. i was sandwiched btwn my wife and the yellow sari female. this lasted for a full minute and the queue guy pulled us all to move forward and the 'engagement' broke.

It was a nice experience and i had cummed in mu underwear.
lucky guy

Old 21st March 2017
LIVE TO LOVE
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
Quote:
Originally Posted by live.life View Post
let's share experience of this Holi.

I also enjoyed a lot with my favourite hotties - cousin bhabhi and wife's best friend. rubbed colour on their face, boobs and navel.

my sluty wife was also enjoyed a lot on her first Holi at our home by unmarried younger cousins and neighbor boys whom she used to tease by her beauty and revealing clothes in last one year and the boys were eyeing their favorite youngest bhabhi and waiting for Holi.

They even applied color on her private parts apart from her face, back and navel, groped her when she was teasing them and running here and there

At the end she was drenched in water and her white saree was full of color and every inch of her body was full of color. some buttons of her blouse was broken when they were forcefully applying color on her boobs and even color was flowing from her pussy which was flowing due to excitement.

She was already in heat from morning when we gave full body oil message to each other before playing holi to reduce effect of colour and then we enjoyed this holi at the fullest.

After playing holi we had a very steamy session in bathroom & we bathed together & cleaned each other.
Even after cleaning there was lot of color on her ass, boobs and tummy showing how well she was used.

thanks for sharing hot experience
you could have elaborated how you enjoyed with others wives and cousins
reps added ++25

Old 21st March 2017

Amitwithhotwife.83 is beginning to get noticed
My wife had her ass squeeze in an overcrowded bus. Someone fondel her ass for 5 to 10 mins, touching and squeezing, but she said nothing but smiled. Later she asked me that why was i doing in bus and i told her it was not me .. she enjoyed it but thought it was me .. later she was not angry also .. i still wonder if she already knew it was not me?

Old 21st March 2017

shagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accolades
Send a message via Skype™ to shagisgood
any places to grope in gurgaon?

Old 21st March 2017
LIVE TO LOVE
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidaikoothinakki View Post
last week my wife and i were visiting some temples in south. the rush was quite huge and we had to stand in the queue or more than an hour.
the first experience:
after some time i found a middle aged female with her 12/13 yr old daughter ahead of me and slowly manoueveed myself behind her and touched her ass the beginning point of test touches.The girl was moving around quite a lot and that ave me a better chance as the female was also constantly changing her position to keep her girl near her. after a few mts i again brushed her ass and his time she became aware of my touch. she instinctively pulled her girl in front of her possibly to protect her but that brought her ass in closer touch with me. she turned and gave a deep look assessing if she shd enjoy or object. she just smiled and pushed her ass a little into me signalling that she was enjoying it. I slowly ran my palm over her ass cheeks. My wife was by my side reading a sloka book and she was not aware of what was going on. i got bolder and groped for the females pussy from behind and she just so much soread her legs so my hand could get between her thighs from behind. Man she was really so warm down there and i had a growing hard on and my dick touched her thighs. she released her left hand from her daughters shoulder and ran it over my dhoti and felt up my dick. after a while she thrust her hand into the dhoti and held my dick over the underwear.i put my thumb into her soft flesh between the asshole and pussy and she thrust into my hand. I was at the point of cumming when the queue reached the sanctum sanctorum for darshan. she removed her hand to pray and the queue manager pushed us both forward . my wife was just behind me and asked " did u have gud darshan >" i said "it was great ". I came to the hotel room and had to shag as my wife wudnt want sex on a temple visit.

Second experience
In the evening we went to the temple a second time and this time i found a sort plump female in her early thirties in a yellow sari ahead of us and my wife was ahead of me standing between the yellow sari and me and i was itching to feel that yellow saris ass . It was a nice tight ass 36/38 and the way she was wearing the sari simply made it look so inviting for a male. As we were inching forward i had a great view of er mid riff and side view of her 36" boobs in a tight bra. suddenly i felt something soft hit my back and as i turned back i saw a south indian brahmin mami
smiling. i smiled at her and we stated a conversation. she was getting vefy lose ad i could elbow her boobs easily as she was willing. she had her mom-in-law or mom i dunno. she thrust her stomach on to my back and i put down my arm and groped for her thighs and and pussy . she slightly adjusted her sari folds puling them to a side allowing me access . I ran my palm over her lower abs and felt her cunt hairs and descended my fingers further and felt her soft flesh . but her stomach was fairly large and my hand cudnt reach deep enough. The old lady with her saw this and after some mts i realised that the oldy was behind me . All the while i was eyeing the tight ass female two feet ahead and my wife was blocking me from feeling her up.
The oldy had 40" hanging boobs and i leaned back into them for some fun. by then we had come to the main darshan point and he queue manager pulled me from there and made me come to a corner ahead of my wife and i was directly behind my yellow sari female and my legs were directly on to her ass and legs, My dick was hard and she felt my hardness on her ass but cud not move as the space there was very little and the only way will be to move forward. My wife was just behind me. i was sandwiched btwn my wife and the yellow sari female. this lasted for a full minute and the queue guy pulled us all to move forward and the 'engagement' broke.

It was a nice experience and i had cummed in mu underwear.
it is nice to read our experience after long time.
many encounters in one go, keep sharing
tfs
reps added ++25

Old 4 Weeks Ago

harifromhyd is beginning to get noticed
Bus journey

Was returning from a movie, was waiting atsilkboard bust and in Bangalore, not much crowd, wen my bus came I saw one lady in 30s using gents door though ladies front door was vacant, positioned myself behind her, wen my dick touched her ass cheeks she looked back and surveyed me, she seems to have satisfied, she let other men board the bus, so did I, we both boarded after all done, while on steps I put my face inches away from her bare back above blouse and it worked wen she was adjusting herself to cross men crowded at entrance she moved little back and my lips and face "accidentally" touched her bare skin above blouse, my first kiss to her . We entered into bus I glued to her burying my dick in her ass cheeks, after a while she got seat, I positioned myself vertically beside her having dick brushing her shoulder , after a while moved my waist to let her see my hardened dick below my zip, zip was inches away from her face, later I dropped my hand in pretest of putting in pockets but hung it near her shoulder, first touched her shoulder skin, during jerks rubbed her boobs over her saree, wen my stop was about to come, inserted hand below her saree and rubbed fingers on her boob side, tiny and firm boobs, but liked them, had her boobs and twice touched her cheeks too with back of my palm while adjusting my self.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
LIVE TO LOVE
Quote:
Originally Posted by harifromhyd View Post
Was returning from a movie, was waiting atsilkboard bust and in Bangalore, not much crowd, wen my bus came I saw one lady in 30s using gents door though ladies front door was vacant, positioned myself behind her, wen my dick touched her ass cheeks she looked back and surveyed me, she seems to have satisfied, she let other men board the bus, so did I, we both boarded after all done, while on steps I put my face inches away from her bare back above blouse and it worked wen she was adjusting herself to cross men crowded at entrance she moved little back and my lips and face "accidentally" touched her bare skin above blouse, my first kiss to her . We entered into bus I glued to her burying my dick in her ass cheeks, after a while she got seat, I positioned myself vertically beside her having dick brushing her shoulder , after a while moved my waist to let her see my hardened dick below my zip, zip was inches away from her face, later I dropped my hand in pretest of putting in pockets but hung it near her shoulder, first touched her shoulder skin, during jerks rubbed her boobs over her saree, wen my stop was about to come, inserted hand below her saree and rubbed fingers on her boob side, tiny and firm boobs, but liked them, had her boobs and twice touched her cheeks too with back of my palm while adjusting my self.

nice one hari
tfs
keep sharing
reps added ++25

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

sguanrigl16 has received several accoladessguanrigl16 has received several accoladessguanrigl16 has received several accoladessguanrigl16 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amitwithhotwife.83 View Post
My wife had her ass squeeze in an overcrowded bus. Someone fondel her ass for 5 to 10 mins, touching and squeezing, but she said nothing but smiled. Later she asked me that why was i doing in bus and i told her it was not me .. she enjoyed it but thought it was me .. later she was not angry also .. i still wonder if she already knew it was not me?
nice wife
post pics pls
pm me for a decent chat

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls