Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Manchester City

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th November 2007
Youth is wasted on the Young
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
azharali has disabled reputations
good weekend for City so far with the draw, if City beat Sunderland (Prem Newbies) on Monday they are still only two points behind Utd and Arse. Not bad and the best Home record in the Country (will be 7 from 7 if they can manage a win)

Last edited by azharali : 12th November 2007 at 12:56 AM.

Old 6th November 2007
La la la la la la la la la,........................................la la la la la

Portsmouth Reading Wigan and Tottenham to come, A real chance to pick up points against all struggling sides except Portsmouth. A draw with them and win all the others

Best start to a season I can ever remember best record at home in the premiership, third overall despite the thrashing by Chelsea. Need to improve away from home. City always do well mid season so can they do even better by new year ? Talk of City buying Anelka (again) and a Brazilian to go with Elano

Last summer Afonso Alves failed to make his dream move to a bigger club, returning to action with Heerenveen to score 10 goals in six appearances. Now, it seems that the Brazilian will get his way after all as he's reportedly set to join Manchester City in January in a multi-million deal.
Brazilian Goal-Machine Alves Joins Manchester City: Reports
zoom - galleria

According to several Dutch media outlets, Manchester City owner and chairman Thaksin Shinawatra traveled to Amsterdam on Wednesday to meet with Heerenveen representatives with a view to signing Afonso Alves.

The Frisian side, visiting the capital in preparation for meeting Ajax in the Dutch Cup, were receptive to hearing an offer for the 26 year old Brazilian striker.

Things have seemingly gone according to plan for the former Thai prime minister. Speculation has it that he's struck a 20 million euro agreement with Heerenveen for a move during the winter transfer window.

Sven-Goran Eriksson, who opted for Alves in the first place, was also said to have flown to Amsterdam this morning to discuss terms with the player.

The former Atletico Mineiro and Malmo FF star’s contract with the Dutch club runs until June 30, 2011 but now, he looks to finally be on the verge of that big move abroad.

He has scored in total a staggering 47 goals in 46 outings for the Dutch club, who also sold Yorgos Samaras to City in January 2006. Some sources claim that the Greek international may now be on his way back to the Netherlands as part of the Alves deal.

Heerenveen have not confirmed or denied the deal, with director Yme Kuiper issuing a statement claiming that the club’s policy dictates no reaction to "rumours."

Alves has been called up to the November Brazil squad for the impending World Cup qualifying clashes.

Last edited by azharali : 6th November 2007 at 11:11 AM.

Old 12th November 2007
A good point at Portsmouth who are also flying high. This is all making me dizzy

Old 16th November 2007
is watching YOU!

mareen has disabled reputations
Send a message via AIM to mareen
UL: 14.25 gb DL: 12.54 gb Ratio: 1.14
im thinking tottenham will be a tough game!

Old 17th November 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by mareen View Post
im thinking tottenham will be a tough game!
Yea Tottenham have not lost under this new dude, so it will be one of the hard games of the season, but in truth no one knows how good this City side is. At home they appear to be very good because they have beaten everyone so far, BUT apart from Man Utd they have not played the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, or even Blackburn, Everton

All in all I can only say that this is the best I have seen from City in my lifetime. 26 points by this time of the season, unheard of for City Heady days long may it continue

Old 18th November 2007
is watching YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azharali View Post
Yea Tottenham have not lost under this new dude, so it will be one of the hard games of the season, but in truth no one knows how good this City side is. At home they appear to be very good because they have beaten everyone so far, BUT apart from Man Utd they have not played the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, or even Blackburn, Everton

All in all I can only say that this is the best I have seen from City in my lifetime. 26 points by this time of the season, unheard of for City Heady days long may it continue
ahh yes and all the talks are stadium Jinx is now vanishing

Old 26th December 2008
Mission on Trolls.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF Chief: MasalaDesi Task Force Chief      
SnM has disabled reputations
UL: 144.28 gb DL: 6.47 gb Ratio: 22.31
Manchester City 4 - 0 Hull City

First half

Old 27th December 2008
is watching YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandymandy View Post
Manchester City 4 - 0 Hull City

First half
the players got lectured in the end of 1st half infront of everyone

Old 22nd July 2009
Banned
Visit my website

simxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps database
UL: 18.31 gb DL: 19.52 gb Ratio: 0.94

any city fans alive

Old 24th July 2009
Banned
Visit my website

simxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps databasesimxxx has hacked the reps database
UL: 18.31 gb DL: 19.52 gb Ratio: 0.94
Bojinov poised for City exit - The Sun

Valeri Bojinov is set to become the first striker to leave Manchester City as Lazio plan a £4.5million bid. Are City right to offload Bojinov?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls