Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Sexy is Acceptable at Work Only if She is a Stripper And You a Pimp: Twinkle Khanna

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6 Days Ago
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.53 mb DL: 1.08 gb Ratio: 0.03
Sexy is Acceptable at Work Only if She is a Stripper And You a Pimp: Twinkle Khanna

Sexy is Acceptable at Work Only if She is a Stripper And You a Pimp: Twinkle Khanna Reacts to TVF Row

http://www.news18.com/news/movies/se...w-1362055.html

While majority of the celebrities are extra cautious about the words that come out of their mouth, Twinkle Khanna is known to never mince words. In her recent column for a popular daily, the witty actress took jabs at the recent Arunabh Kumar case, and expressed her opinion on why it isn’t fine for her to if anyone refers to a woman 'sexy' at workplace.

For the uninitiated, advocate Rizwan Siddiqui recently filed a complaint against Arunabh, CEO of the digital entertainment start-up The Viral Fever (TVF), after a woman accused Kumar of sexual harassment.

Arunabh has been quoted by a leading daily saying, "I am a heterosexual single man and when I find a woman sexy, I tell her she is sexy. I compliment women, is that wrong?"

Twinkle has a fitting reply to Arunabh’s comments. "Sexy’ is an acceptable compliment within a work environment only if she is a stripper and you are her pimp trying to boost her confidence before she takes the stage," she wrote in her column.

The actress also mentioned in the post that she too had to face sexual harassment at work despite the fact that she is a celebrity and Akshay Kumar’s wife. “A few years ago, a message on my phone reduced me to tears in the car. I had reached the breaking point after months of suggestive messages from a wealthy, powerful client that I had been pretending not to understand because all I wanted to do was to complete the project in a professional manner. And so I ended up as a statistic — the 38% of women who faced sexual harassment at work, according to a survey done by the Indian National Bar association. I am a fairly assertive woman, and married to a man who onscreen punches holes in walls with his bare fists and yet I haven’t been spared, so I shudder to think about what happens to the vast majority of working women,” she wrote.

Besides slamming Arunabh for his statement, the actress showed no qualms in mentioning other ‘famous’ people who made headlines for harassing their female counterparts. Referring to them as members of 'Frogs Forever Franchise', she wrote, “We realise that having one X chromosome less probably leads to a diminished brain and raises your testosterone levels to feverish heights but here is some advice. There are bars, clubs, friends’ homes, Tinder, and your first cousin Guddu’s wedding where ideally you should meet women and ask them out. But if your heart beats fiercely at the sight of a particular woman walking down the office corridor, respectfully ask her out for a drink, and if she refuses your polite offer then go and drown your sorrows in that very drink and leave her alone.”

She ended the post with a strong message, “Do not stalk her, touch her, send her lewd messages and emails. And as far as compliments go, try telling her about her great presentation skills, her way with numbers, her astute negotiations. ‘Sexy’ is an acceptable compliment within a work environment only if she is a stripper and you are her pimp trying to boost her confidence before she takes the stage.

Telling a woman she is sexy in the bedroom is fine, telling her the same thing in the boardroom simply deplorable. So think before you croak or it may just be your turn to be doused in formaldehyde and dissected next.”

Old 6 Days Ago

laurakabum is an unknown quantity at this point
Twinkle Twinkle little star It works both ways yaar!!! Some girls like it hot Some girls like it cold Some girls suddenly complain When they dont strike gold!!!

Old 6 Days Ago

Randibaaz Salesman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurakabum View Post
Twinkle Twinkle little star It works both ways yaar!!! Some girls like it hot Some girls like it cold Some girls suddenly complain When they dont strike gold!!!
Laura maam you are such good poet. Pls post some more.

Old 6 Days Ago
Custom title

ChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accolades
Mind you, u freaking all,...but, our Twinky baby urfe Tina urfe Rimple is a Brain-smart, a super-smart Brainy, among all latest young actresses. We have seen our Twinky, opening up the zip of Akki’s pant almost ready, to take the parrot out,… ( not in the bed, but in open audience ) in the public and it’s even wonderful to listen and hear the narration of the description of the whole event about, from her own mouth, on a recent KWK show. No wonder I saw teh show 10 times, to hear such from the Horse's mouth.

This our Twinky is little arrogant, straight-head, meaty, chul-buli, talks straight, ( father's arrogance ) tells ace an ace, and crap a crap up-front,… and tells the garbage movie to a director up-front on a director’s face. Our Twinky could not do that better as an actress during her rosy time, but due to her’s high level of brain smartness, like doctor Dova, she can write extremely hilarious articles in columns and she is a good column writer. A Very hilarious , brainy and full of wit, cuts and super-sixeers,..

Twinkey’s satires have always remained super, sixeeers and almost for any ordinary persons, especially the members discussing on this forum-majors, ( especially when I look at kamyadev, plbaby, dau kodi ke - Bengali babu and such… ) very hard to understand,.

Twinky has lots of guts, wits, sense, presence of mind, drunken eyes, sense of humor, caliber and capacity to deliver hi-fi super satires, cuts and very hilarious and humorous articles, which ekta, yesha, Rakhee’s Bosky, and many other gel-chodinis do not have, any.

Afterall, Twinky is our Gujarat’s mill-maalik chunilal kapadia’s pride. An another Dimple is born. Same guroor, mizaaz, body and lust language, meaty and chul-bulli, with high-head, straight and arrogant smart persona.

World will have to pay the price, whoever ever ever thought that Twinkle is a little star.
She is a little giant. I had seen recently KWK show and I was amazed about her’s daring, jigara, munh-fatt, chulbully, fatty meaty body, Thighs and meat in hands and legs, oomph factor, with boobs, bumps and body,.. and especially up-front-ness ( Pun intended, )

Twinky's Pen is mightier than sword and keyboard even stronger than AK 47.

God Bless our Twinky. Ho shake toh, Bobby part 2 may please be made, but this time even without any bikini, please.

In simple and straight birthday suit, please.

Not a single linen on da body, Rimps. Rimpy, u can do this, V all sure,.... beating sunny, Mallika , Rakhi and Sherlyn,.. Rimpy, u will never disappoint us. Thx in adv.

//

Last edited by ChandrakantOza : 6 Days Ago at 11:36 PM.

Old 6 Days Ago
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Is Akshay unkil cheating her?
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 6 Days Ago
Custom title

ChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accolades
Many ppl asks me, that Sau chuhe maar ke Billi Haz ko chali ?

Sexy is Acceptable at Work Only if She is a Stripper And You a Pimp: Twinkle Khanna Reacts and This thing ( Below pic ) is Acceptable at Work Only if She is a ____, Akki a _____ And You a ______: ( Twinky-Fan ) Hhehehe ?

But it's all pardoned for Rimpy, as afterall,... it's our Beloved Twinky.

Twinky can do nothing wrong. Period. ( By Order ) ,

Unzipping karte huye twinky,... https://youtu.be/0pAqynUoYjM

Too bad,... Akki should do such Ads from Rimpy for a mukh-maithun and all,...
https://youtu.be/DMe-iNkjJd4

God Bless Twinky.

//

Last edited by ChandrakantOza : 6 Days Ago at 11:53 PM.

Old 6 Days Ago

Friends let us not leave the topic. I hv seen my boss take subordinates and not everbody allowed him because they wanted to but because they needed the job. Bollywood heroines can say what they want because they are just brand building no? i agree with Asst Dova sir sau chuhe etc. Only now some laws for women have become strict. Earlier it was free for all in offices no? i know of one girl fresh from Engg college who was done on the working table in our office in second week only in probation period. How i know because she only told me when i was doing one year later.

Old 6 Days Ago
Custom title

Twinkle's Dirty talks about,...

1. Opening Akashay's Jean's zip's button on stage,..

2. Calling Akki a Gay, which her Mother Dimpy told her,...... and

3. She Says,.. " Akki has got something more than other 3 Khans and btw,...u know what is that ?? - "few extra inches ",.... now don't look at his crotch,.. I was talking about his legs,.. !!" - She says.

Now, still do you think our , Twinky is any lesser smart ? Hell no.

In this interview, Twinky nicely explains how, where and what happened and why she decided to Unzip Akshay's pant-zip in an open public !

But finally, like any aadrasha pati-vrataa bhartiya naar, Twinky took all those crime blanket on her own head, and she relieved Akki, as innocent and herself as a guilty. You must watch this recent interview, that brought Twinky on TV after a long time.

Koffee With Karan Season 5 13th November – Part 01
Koffee With Karan Season 5 13th November – Part 02
Koffee With Karan Season 5 13th November – Part 03

Last edited by ChandrakantOza : 6 Days Ago at 12:26 AM.

Old 6 Days Ago
Custom title

No wonder, whole world tells her as Ms Funny Bones,..

Twinky is hilariously bariny and extra super-sharp than any other modern lot of crappie young actress brains among Sunny, Sherlyn, Rakhee, Kat, alia-doba, Rani, Preity or Mallika who have zero brain size.

More and More ppl, day by day agree that, Rajesh Khanna’s this chhogari is just plain and,.... par brilliant,..
According to one survey it's said that,...whoever have not read Twinky’s columns and sharp cuts, they know nothing about Jurno smartness and power of a pen.
She prefers Pen few inches longer, like she says,..
Twinky is just extra-ordinarily smart, her tweets remain multi-gizzion super-sharp and very par boundary level of sixes. No wonder more ppl read Twinkie’s tweets than anything else in the world.

Our Twinky has given, ear-ful of maar-faad tweets that no1 can match or bear. Rishi-Fishy has no value/guts as compared to Twinkle's tweets. Have a read here, who have experiences this ultra smartness,..

Twinky'stweets-1

Twinky'stweets-2

Last edited by ChandrakantOza : 6 Days Ago at 12:42 AM.

Old 6 Days Ago

Asst Dova Sir our dear Kaamdev sir says that Twinkle Khanna and Akshay Kumar both have good amount of investment in The Viral Fever (TVF) and all this is just to keep issue dragging for TVF publicity. He says they have even paid KRK to jump into the fray with tweets which u will see tomorrow.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls