Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > best laptop around 25000

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #11  
Old 4 Days Ago
kammyasutra kammyasutra is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 17th May 2014
Posts: 1,905
Rep Power: 9 Points: 1363
kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzageight View Post
i personally handling many laptops not only Dell but all brands. i too feel high end Dell latest models are costly this days compared to what lenovo offers. Likewise i seen many of my friends who got their warranty rejected by lenovo telling in extended warranty they wont cover for spares only service is free and they paid money for spares even in warranty period.I am telling my experience in real life. DELL mode of working is online be it sales and service from the start.Most of the laptops our company bought in 2008 still running fine.Even i own 2 dell laptops and desktop so for not much problem . Macbook,ipad,iphone also has some failure models.No brand is always good as models in each brands keep changing.In that budget range models are very crappy like a plastic box not only Dell but lenovo also like lenovo G series G50 series. As for me all brands have have good and bad models.its upto the one to buy good one by asking a known person.Otherwise you have to blame yourself and blame everything.
If someone wants to buy a high end laptop then i will suggest a Dell or Sony ..

But for lower budget laptops lenovo is much better than other brands. Better to buy Lenovo's i3 processor laptop than a Dell's core2duo notebook in same price. All laptops are plastic boxes and they last pretty long if u handle them with care ..

That's all folks ...
______________________________
Imagine. Invent. Inspire.




How to see endpoint of earth using smartphone camera - xossip's genius speaks!

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 4 Days Ago
zigzageight zigzageight is online now
 
Join Date: 25th May 2013
Posts: 151
Rep Power: 10 Points: 210
zigzageight is beginning to get noticed
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyasutra View Post
If someone wants to buy a high end laptop then i will suggest a Dell or Sony ..

But for lower budget laptops lenovo is much better than other brands. Better to buy Lenovo's i3 processor laptop than a Dell's core2duo notebook in same price. All laptops are plastic boxes and they last pretty long if u handle them with care ..

That's all folks ...
Sony has been out of laptop business for more than a year. how can u suggest a laptop thats is not at all available. Don't talk like whatever brand you keeping is best.what seems best for you may be worst for other. its depend on how you see the actual facts as it is. Don't come to conclusions on your own and start to give suggestion.

Likewise Samsung also withdrawn from laptop segment in india.

Sometimes what we talk or say shows how much we are ignorant. so we should never let others suffer by our wrong suggestions. Please suggest if you know anything about that actually.Dont comment on a brand just by seeing a scrap pile in Nehru market.

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 4 Days Ago
kammyasutra kammyasutra is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 17th May 2014
Posts: 1,905
Rep Power: 9 Points: 1363
kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzageight View Post
Sony has been out of laptop business for more than a year. how can u suggest a laptop thats is not at all available. Don't talk like whatever brand you keeping is best.what seems best for you may be worst for other. its depend on how you see the actual facts as it is. Don't come to conclusions on your own and start to give suggestion.

Likewise Samsung also withdrawn from laptop segment in india.

Sometimes what we talk or say shows how much we are ignorant. so we should never let others suffer by our wrong suggestions. Please suggest if you know anything about that actually.Dont comment on a brand just by seeing a scrap pile in Nehru market.
I am sorry for breaking your dell branded heart. You can pamper ur dell even marry it for the least i care.

Samsung and Sony laptops are available online. Not sure if they ran off indian market.

Even then when I mentioned samsung and sony .. i just used them as examples for HIGH END LAPTOPS which op does NOT want to buy .. could have used any other name instead of sony or samsung .. i thought u were capable of getting the logic .. but common sense .. well never comes bundled with a dell laptop.

Yes i have seen dells rotting in nehru place market.


Lol .. just because i mentioned samsung and sony u want to break ur wrath upon me .. peculiar insecure dell user.
______________________________
Imagine. Invent. Inspire.




How to see endpoint of earth using smartphone camera - xossip's genius speaks!

Last edited by kammyasutra : 4 Days Ago at 09:20 PM.

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 4 Days Ago
zigzageight zigzageight is online now
 
Join Date: 25th May 2013
Posts: 151
Rep Power: 10 Points: 210
zigzageight is beginning to get noticed
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyasutra View Post
I am sorry for breaking your dell branded heart. You can pamper ur dell even marry it for the least i care.

Samsung and Sony laptops are available online. Not sure if they ran off indian market.

Even then when I mentioned samsung and sony .. i just used them as examples for HIGH END LAPTOPS which op does NOT want to buy .. could have used any other name instead of sony or samsung .. i thought u were capable of getting the logic .. but common sense .. well never comes bundled with a dell laptop.

Yes i have seen dells rotting in nehru place market.

Lol .. just because i mentioned samsung and sony u want to break ur wrath upon me .. peculiar insecure dell user.
The way you talk shows your attitude and how much you as a person..it better not to argue with someone who buys laptops from nehru place and tried to claim warranty running to service center.
just because you using two laptops if u can capable of giving half baked suggestions, we people are seeing lot of brands and models.it seems you buying laptop from Nehru place that's why you are not able to claim warranty or you might be not knowing how to book complaint to dell customer care as there is no need to go to service center as professional will come to your home and attend.

Am sure you dont even know this about sony and Samsung unless i mention it. The big joke is that you saying that it is available online.Just wash your eyes and see which year it manufactured and which generation it belongs to and whether it is old or seconds hands. It will be minimum two years old model.Then everybody will know how good your knowledge is in laptops and how good your suggestions hold true in real. Next time buy a laptop from showroom not from Nehru market place.you cannot claim warranty if you buy there

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 4 Days Ago
kammyasutra kammyasutra is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 17th May 2014
Posts: 1,905
Rep Power: 9 Points: 1363
kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzageight View Post
The way you talk shows your attitude and how much you as a person..it better not to argue with someone who buys laptops from nehru place and tried to claim warranty running to service center.
just because you using two laptops if u can capable of giving half baked suggestions, we people are seeing lot of brands and models.it seems you buying laptop from Nehru place that's why you are not able to claim warranty or you might be not knowing how to book complaint to dell customer care as there is no need to go to service center as professional will come to your home and attend.

Am sure you dont even know this about sony and Samsung unless i mention it. The big joke is that you saying that it is available online.Just wash your eyes and see which year it manufactured and which generation it belongs to and whether it is old or seconds hands. It will be minimum two years old model.Then everybody will know how good your knowledge is in laptops and how good your suggestions hold true in real. Next time buy a laptop from showroom not from Nehru market place.you cannot claim warranty if you buy there

Seriously?

Have u ever been to Nehru Place?

Nehru Place has no branded showroom?

Well i might not be aware of sony n Samsung dropping out of Indian market (have not checked out yet either) but please dont prove ur stupidity by telling me that Nehru place has no company showroom!

And i just used sony n Samsung name only for example .. is that way too heavy for you to comprehend?

What a dumbwixt ..

Dell service centres do same shixt as other centers do .. only difference is that you don't know .. they would even change ur ram and u will never find out .. trust service center guys? Never!

Anyway this thread was limited to laptops under 25k and i have given op my suggestions..

If u disagree .. u can take a printout of this message using ur dell laptop, roll the printout and shove it up ur arsxe! I don't care!

Don't drag me in further argument ..
______________________________
Imagine. Invent. Inspire.




How to see endpoint of earth using smartphone camera - xossip's genius speaks!

Last edited by kammyasutra : 4 Days Ago at 11:31 PM.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 4 Days Ago
zigzageight zigzageight is online now
 
Join Date: 25th May 2013
Posts: 151
Rep Power: 10 Points: 210
zigzageight is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyasutra View Post
Seriously?

Have u ever been to Nehru Place?

Nehru Place has no branded showroom?

Well i might not be aware of sony n Samsung dropping out of Indian market (have not checked out yet either) but please dont prove ur stupidity by telling me that Nehru place has no company showroom!

And i just used sony n Samsung name only for example .. is that way too heavy for you to comprehend?

What a dumbwixt ..

Dell service centres do same shixt as other centers do .. only difference is that you don't know .. they would even change ur ram and u will never find out .. trust service center guys? Never!

Anyway this thread was limited to laptops under 25k and i have given op my suggestions..

If u disagree .. u can take a printout of this message using ur dell laptop, roll the printout and shove it up ur arsxe! I don't care!

Don't drag me in further argument ..
You are the stupid who doesn't know anything about laptop but still suggesting about laptops.
you dont even know which model is there and which one is out of market and yet you using it as example.
Am not dragging you in any argument its you who quoted my reply and telling about nehru market stories.
if you want to tell your stupid suggestion just do it but never quote my suggestion in your replies and blame me.
you stupid moron telling that am dragging you in argument.
Just prove that still samsung and sony laptops are available in latest configurations as you said in your previous comment it is available online..
stupid half baked idiot ...nut case

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 4 Days Ago
kammyasutra kammyasutra is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 17th May 2014
Posts: 1,905
Rep Power: 9 Points: 1363
kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzageight View Post
You are the stupid who doesn't know anything about laptop but still suggesting about laptops.
you dont even know which model is there and which one is out of market and yet you using it as example.
Am not dragging you in any argument its you who quoted my reply and telling about nehru market stories.
if you want to tell your stupid suggestion just do it but never quote my suggestion in your replies and blame me.
you stupid moron telling that am dragging you in argument.
Just prove that still samsung and sony laptops are available in latest configurations as you said in your previous comment it is available online..
stupid half baked idiot ...nut case
Actually u r a moron with limited intellect ..

I have suggested op that lenovo suits him in his price range ..

That's it. Now u can go to hell ..


Aage chalo baba .. chutte nhi hai ..


If ur dad said bkl to somebody u r such a moron that u will literally go and check ur sis for L .. lol
______________________________
Imagine. Invent. Inspire.




How to see endpoint of earth using smartphone camera - xossip's genius speaks!

Last edited by kammyasutra : 4 Days Ago at 01:33 AM.

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 4 Days Ago
kammyasutra kammyasutra is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 17th May 2014
Posts: 1,905
Rep Power: 9 Points: 1363
kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzageight View Post
You are the stupid who doesn't know anything about laptop but still suggesting about laptops.
you dont even know which model is there and which one is out of market and yet you using it as example.
Am not dragging you in any argument its you who quoted my reply and telling about nehru market stories.
if you want to tell your stupid suggestion just do it but never quote my suggestion in your replies and blame me.
you stupid moron telling that am dragging you in argument.
Just prove that still samsung and sony laptops are available in latest configurations as you said in your previous comment it is available online..
stupid half baked idiot ...nut case
And lets see what u know about laptops .. suggest him a dell laptop in less than 25k. Model of dell laptop please ..
______________________________
Imagine. Invent. Inspire.




How to see endpoint of earth using smartphone camera - xossip's genius speaks!

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 4 Days Ago
zigzageight zigzageight is online now
 
Join Date: 25th May 2013
Posts: 151
Rep Power: 10 Points: 210
zigzageight is beginning to get noticed
I know best about laptops than you as its my line of work. I also suggested Dell and lenovo because i dont have any bad intentions towards any brand. Each and every brand has their line up of models and there are lot of failures in it.so its not good to project a particular brand as good.You only quoted my reply and started projecting whatever you saying is true and whatever you owning is best and keep arguing.
I shared my real life experience that i am facing for years. how many laptops you own personally in Dell and have a chance to use it ? just 2 or 3 maximum.i analyzed all brands and models,if you ask me i will tell line up of all models yearwise and which one is good and which one failed in any brand.
if a stupid moron with some shitty knowledge just giving his expert opinion on something that he actually didnt own at all but by seeing a pile of scarp in seconds market then no one can bear that attitude.Lenovo has more scrappy models than any brands as well as good ones.
Persons like you should realize that more knowledge persons in all fields are here as members than you but remaining very silent.so its better not to easily comment on anything. Be it any brands and their models, be it a phone or laptop,they have their own product line up starting from entry level to premium level. did u had the chance to use it all..?
I got the chance to use,check and analyze all those so am clearly telling about it. Thats why am clearly telling about sony and samsungs exit from market. By thats time you should have guessed that you are talking to someone who who knows better than you.You are too ignorant for that like your knowledge in laptops .

Those who able to see our conversations can easily understand who is neutral and who is adamant, also who is telling more or less truthful facts close enough to real facts.There is nothing to prove anything to you as by this time everybody guessed about you from your words and behavior.
you might be an expert in your field of work but don't say a thing about others field without actually knowing about it. so don't drag anything as you lost already .
If you want me to reply further then first prove where latest samsung or sony laptops are available like you mentioned and lets see how old that model by checking which generation it belongs to....Then i will suggest a laptop in dell as well as lenovo by showing a latest price list and which model is best to buy.

Last edited by zigzageight : 4 Days Ago at 10:55 AM.

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 4 Days Ago
kammyasutra kammyasutra is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 17th May 2014
Posts: 1,905
Rep Power: 9 Points: 1363
kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzageight View Post
I know best about laptops than you as its my line of work. I also suggested Dell and lenovo because i dont have any bad intentions towards any brand. Each and every brand has their line up of models and there are lot of failures in it.so its not good to project a particular brand as good.You only quoted my reply and started projecting whatever you saying is true and whatever you owning is best and keep arguing.
I shared my real life experience that i am facing for years. how many laptops you own personally in Dell and have a chance to use it ? just 2 or 3 maximum.i analyzed all brands and models,if you ask me i will tell line up of all models yearwise and which one is good and which one failed in any brand.
if a stupid moron with some shitty knowledge just giving his expert opinion on something that he actually didnt own at all but by seeing a pile of scarp in seconds market then no one can bear that attitude.Lenovo has more scrappy models than any brands as well as good ones.
Persons like you should realize that more knowledge persons in all fields are here as members than you but remaining very silent.so its better not to easily comment on anything. Be it any brands and their models, be it a phone or laptop,they have their own product line up starting from entry level to premium level. did u had the chance to use it all..?
I got the chance to use,check and analyze all those so am clearly telling about it. Thats why am clearly telling about sony and samsungs exit from market. By thats time you should have guessed that you are talking to someone who who knows better than you.You are too ignorant for that like your knowledge in laptops .

Those who able to see our conversations can easily understand who is neutral and who is adamant, also who is telling more or less truthful facts close enough to real facts.There is nothing to prove anything to you as by this time everybody guessed about you from your words and behavior.
you might be an expert in your field of work but don't say a thing about others field without actually knowing about it. so don't drag anything as you lost already .
If you want me to reply further then first prove where latest samsung or sony laptops are available like you mentioned and lets see how old that model by checking which generation it belongs to....Then i will suggest a laptop in dell as well as lenovo by showing a latest price list and which model is best to buy.
Blah blah blah blah ... Please learn english first. Properly. Then go and read my comments again. You will realise what i was saying.

Insecure and dumbwit who talks about winning and losing in this silly laptop talk deserves only one job in computer industry .. that is pasting laptop skins!

I feel sorry for people around you and wonder how do they deal with u all day! Phew ..

I have seen many morons who react same way .. when they cannot provide substantial info on the arguement they pick up unnecessary off the topic errors to prove their moronic might .. that's what you are doing with the samsung and sony examples.


Now which bone do u want in ur mouth to shut the f up?
______________________________
Imagine. Invent. Inspire.




How to see endpoint of earth using smartphone camera - xossip's genius speaks!

Reply With Quote
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 01:46 PM.
Page generated in 0.05968 seconds