Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Slum boys burnt puppies with tar

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 12th March 2017

Anupam83 is beginning to get noticed
Slum boys burnt puppies with tar

I had got two labra puppy dogs that were stolen by these slum boys from our courtyard. Me and my brother chased them but they managed to escape in the crowded alley. After about an hour inquiring we came to know they had put the puppies in a hot barrel of molten tar. The puppies had died the sight of burnt bodies was sickening like anything I have seen before. This was sheer shameful and disgusting act by these miscreants. They were about 4 of them of 13-14 yrs old & had seen them for a past couple of days wandering around our premises. Kindly suggest as to what action we must take as I feel extremely helpless & devastated.

Old 12th March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anupam83 View Post
I had got two labra puppy dogs that were stolen by these slum boys from our courtyard. Me and my brother chased them but they managed to escape in the crowded alley. After about an hour inquiring we came to know they had put the puppies in a hot barrel of molten tar. The puppies had died the sight of burnt bodies was sickening like anything I have seen before. This was sheer shameful and disgusting act by these miscreants. They were about 4 of them of 13-14 yrs old & had seen them for a past couple of days wandering around our premises. Kindly suggest as to what action we must take as I feel extremely helpless & devastated.
Report to cops. These guys can cause damage again.

Old 17th March 2017

tobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accolades
Fuck man ... sick They are not boys; they are the kind of rogues who'd rape and then claim the protection of juvenile laws. At least make a police complaint, though personally I doubt if it'd do any good; they won't get much punishment, IF prosecuted at all, and they'd get no offense record

Last edited by tobermory : 17th March 2017 at 02:11 AM.

Old 17th March 2017
Custom title

ts5 has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to ts5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anupam83 View Post
complain to PETA and inform actress Trisha immediately

you can also file a RTI and directly email your complaint to maneka gandhi.