Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Forget equal pay. there aren't even restrooms for women: Shweta Menon

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th March 2017

IAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our community
Exclamation Forget equal pay. there aren't even restrooms for women: Shweta Menon

Forget equal pay. there aren't even restrooms for women: Shweta Menon

It was startling at first, as I couldnít recognise how much it had changed in every way, including in the quality of films being made. In Bollywood, each artist has their own security personnel. During my stint there, I found that it wasnít easy for an outsider to barge into my personal space.

Here though, it was a different story. Luckily for me, my ĎBollywood actressí tag, and my insistence on a personal make-up room helped.

I was among the privileged few to have an entire room to myself on the sets. To this day, I see many women, including senior artists, avoid using restrooms as there are no safe ones. If they just have to go, they use the ones in nearby houses.

Iím not exaggerating when I say that women sometimes use clothes to create a makeshift toilet. On some sets, I have seen all the women getting crammed into a single room. While I understand budgeting constraints, what Iíve seen amounts to gross negligence.

I firmly believe that women should ask for their rights. Many out there are happy just getting a job, let alone make demands for proper work spaces. This needs to change. Women need to become vocal.

I also donít understand why the women who can afford it, donít provide themselves with a make-up van. In an industry like ours, itís sometimes impractical to expect the producer to provide you all the facilities.

When basic needs arenít met, whatís the point in debating income inequalities? Regardless of how many awards you win, your salary doesnít get increased.
Our industry is probably the only one where awards mean nothing. But everything said, this industry has given me everything I have. And if my daughter wanted to make her living in the industry, Iíd encourage her. But Iíd also tell her to fight for her rights.

source

Old 12th March 2017

Tai Lungi and Dhoti has many secret admirers
it's india baby do susu on streets
aur potty aa jaye...

Old 12th March 2017
Banned

ChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accolades
Agar purush ki samovadi banana hi hai toh,. aap bhi kisi wall ki aur munh undha kar ke piss maarna suru kar dau,

I guarantee,.. No man will object that,... but will like it...

Old 12th March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMHIM View Post

Forget equal pay. there aren't even restrooms for women: Shweta Menon
< image >

It was startling at first, as I couldnít recognise how much it had changed in every way, including in the quality of films being made. In Bollywood, each artist has their own security personnel. During my stint there, I found that it wasnít easy for an outsider to barge into my personal space.

Here though, it was a different story. Luckily for me, my ĎBollywood actressí tag, and my insistence on a personal make-up room helped.

I was among the privileged few to have an entire room to myself on the sets. To this day, I see many women, including senior artists, avoid using restrooms as there are no safe ones. If they just have to go, they use the ones in nearby houses.

Iím not exaggerating when I say that women sometimes use clothes to create a makeshift toilet. On some sets, I have seen all the women getting crammed into a single room. While I understand budgeting constraints, what Iíve seen amounts to gross negligence.

I firmly believe that women should ask for their rights. Many out there are happy just getting a job, let alone make demands for proper work spaces. This needs to change. Women need to become vocal.

I also donít understand why the women who can afford it, donít provide themselves with a make-up van. In an industry like ours, itís sometimes impractical to expect the producer to provide you all the facilities.

When basic needs arenít met, whatís the point in debating income inequalities? Regardless of how many awards you win, your salary doesnít get increased.
Our industry is probably the only one where awards mean nothing. But everything said, this industry has given me everything I have. And if my daughter wanted to make her living in the industry, Iíd encourage her. But Iíd also tell her to fight for her rights.

source

Option 1: use this ..

Option 2: Get your own Portable Toilet .. modi ji will be happy to give u one!

Old 13th March 2017

laurakabum is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyasutra View Post
Option 1: use this ..

< image >

Option 2: Get your own Portable Toilet .. modi ji will be happy to give u one!
So I guess you will be waiting with ur smartass motor mouth open below while she uses that contraption from above.

Old 13th March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurakabum View Post
So I guess you will be waiting with ur smartass motor mouth open below while she uses that contraption from above.
A piss drinker only can have such gross thoughts!

I said that she had another option too - to buy a portable toilet! But ur gross mind will focus on anything that looks like a peeing penis ...

Old 13th March 2017

Quote:
A piss drinker only can have such gross thoughts!

I said that she had another option too - to buy a portable toilet! But ur gross mind will focus on anything that looks like a peeing penis ...
Teeeehehheheheeeeee what a cheapo. Portable toilet saala. Ever heard of a Vanity van? All that she is asking her producers is for a clean and safe permanent toilet like her male costars have.

Old 13th March 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurakabum View Post
Teeeehehheheheeeeee what a cheapo. Portable toilet saala. Ever heard of a Vanity van? All that she is asking her producers is for a clean and safe permanent toilet like her male costars have.
She said "She was among the privileged few to have an entire room to herself" .. she not asking for vanity van nor a toilet for herself ..

Pad liya kar .. likhne se pehle .. sirf headlines pad ke posting karta rehta hai ..

please read before you comment ..

Last edited by kammyasutra : 13th March 2017 at 01:10 AM.

Old 13th March 2017
Banned

ChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accolades
China and Japan uses such disposal paper one cones,
so no need to wash it after every use or keep the smelly object with you.

It can save lots of waste of water as after every piss, women flushes and it wastes gallons of useful water after every piss, think of water savage, from all women,...

https://www.google.com/search?q=wome...=1920&bih=1071

Old 13th March 2017

Quote:
She said "She was among the privileged few to have an entire room to herself" .. she not asking for vanity van nor a toilet for herself ..

Pad liya kar .. likhne se pehle .. sirf headlines pad ke posting karta rehta hai ..

please read before you comment ..
Teeehehehhehehehhhheeeeeee she has room for herself she is not asking yet u are suggesting some contraption and also portable toilets.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls