Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > My wife dare at GOA

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5 Days Ago

cuck.hub is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to cuck.hub Send a message via Skype™ to cuck.hub
great experience....post more

Old 5 Days Ago

cuck.hub is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to cuck.hub Send a message via Skype™ to cuck.hub

Last edited by cuck.hub : 5 Days Ago at 11:39 AM.

Old 5 Days Ago
Custom title

sguanrigl16 has received several accoladessguanrigl16 has received several accoladessguanrigl16 has received several accolades
super hot
wish i can fuck her

Old 5 Days Ago
Custom title

sguanrigl16 has received several accoladessguanrigl16 has received several accoladessguanrigl16 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuck.hub View Post
great experience....post more
clear ur inbox or pm me

Old 5 Days Ago

rohanxossipuser has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamlife1984 View Post
This is at beach...here clearly see her white boobs with nipple in bikini....shack guys ogly her...i enjoyed almost nude body at beach...we walked up to 1km at beach side... many ppl seen her.....really we both enjoyed a lot.......

http://pzy.be/v/109/g5
awesome figure..

Old 5 Days Ago
\/\/ork |-|ard Play |-|arder
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
Montyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv

!! Hello Sir & Mam !!

just jumping around thread to thread in this section.. where i rarely visit.. but, look what i just found.. a Gem of a cpl is all rocking the show in here.. teasing.. exhibiting.. daring.. & what not...

I just went through all her pics.. & even read ur awesome narration..
that really makes us readers visualize the scene better.. hats off fr tht
u have started one more thread.. i went there too.. page by page & My Godddd !
I am awestrucked by the curvy hott babe who's with u as ur better half.. & speaking the truth.. what all u're aiming to do.. u're really doing it a way better.. teasing us guys.. makin us helplessly impatient.. Whatta hell of an assets she own.. tht curvy hottbod.. those honey colored nips(seen in the hotel session pics).. perfectamount of meat at the perfect place.. sucha fit hott bod that would suit any wear u prove to her...!!

while i was going through all along... each & evry pic i was coming across for the first time.. one thing was constantly hitting my mind is that WHYY ? WHYYYY ? In this world u guys r not present in the 'PnV-Adult' section.. since u've already posted her nudes & some awesome cock-raising clicks of Ma'am tht gunna make guy hold their cock instantly & stroke it in pleasure by lusting upon her..!! u can get into there.. no problem fr tht !!

I would politely request u guys.. if u wish to get in the PnV-A section & trust me if tht really happens.. boyyyy ! u gunna set the whole section on fire in no time
& if u don't wanna no problem fr tht at all continue rocking here.. as u r i.... i just said wht i felt !
u guys r literally rocking the show

Last edited by Montyv : 5 Days Ago at 04:24 PM.

Old 5 Days Ago
WANT TO CUM FOR GALS PC
Visit my website

pineappleraj88 has received several accoladespineappleraj88 has received several accoladespineappleraj88 has received several accoladespineappleraj88 has received several accoladespineappleraj88 has received several accolades
Send a message via AIM to pineappleraj88 Send a message via Yahoo to pineappleraj88
nice

Old 5 Days Ago

Deamlife1984 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyv View Post
< image >

!! Hello Sir & Mam !!

just jumping around thread to thread in this section.. where i rarely visit.. but, look what i just found.. a Gem of a cpl is all rocking the show in here.. teasing.. exhibiting.. daring.. & what not...

I just went through all her pics.. & even read ur awesome narration..
that really makes us readers visualize the scene better.. hats off fr tht
u have started one more thread.. i went there too.. page by page & My Godddd !
I am awestrucked by the curvy hott babe who's with u as ur better half.. & speaking the truth.. what all u're aiming to do.. u're really doing it a way better.. teasing us guys.. makin us helplessly impatient.. Whatta hell of an assets she own.. tht curvy hottbod.. those honey colored nips(seen in the hotel session pics).. perfectamount of meat at the perfect place.. sucha fit hott bod that would suit any wear u prove to her...!!

while i was going through all along... each & evry pic i was coming across for the first time.. one thing was constantly hitting my mind is that WHYY ? WHYYYY ? In this world u guys r not present in the 'PnV-Adult' section.. since u've already posted her nudes & some awesome cock-raising clicks of Ma'am tht gunna make guy hold their cock instantly & stroke it in pleasure by lusting upon her..!! u can get into there.. no problem fr tht !!

I would politely request u guys.. if u wish to get in the PnV-A section & trust me if tht really happens.. boyyyy ! u gunna set the whole section on fire in no time
& if u don't wanna no problem fr tht at all continue rocking here.. as u r i.... i just said wht i felt !
u guys r literally rocking the show

Thanks for ur reply.....as we r young couple...we are enjoying all these moments....u also try with ur wife....at beach she was almost nude there we spent almost 3 - 4 hrs....many ppl observed her whitey boobs & nipples....i was observing with spects...thats nice experience....

Old 5 Days Ago
\/\/ork |-|ard Play |-|arder
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
Montyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamlife1984 View Post
Thanks for ur reply.....as we r young couple...we are enjoying all these moments....u also try with ur wife....at beach she was almost nude there we spent almost 3 - 4 hrs....many ppl observed her whitey boobs & nipples....i was observing with spects...thats nice experience....
Sir I'm freakkin Single !
thanx for the reply by the way !

yeah really ! she kept on exposing her nips & tits.. ? succha sight to see it would hav been for the onlookers..!
would surely love to see some more of her daring stuffs..

Last edited by Montyv : 5 Days Ago at 10:28 PM.

Old 5 Days Ago

tirupurjothikarasiga is a pillar of our communitytirupurjothikarasiga is a pillar of our communitytirupurjothikarasiga is a pillar of our communitytirupurjothikarasiga is a pillar of our communitytirupurjothikarasiga is a pillar of our communitytirupurjothikarasiga is a pillar of our communitytirupurjothikarasiga is a pillar of our community
Wowwww Man hottieeee wifeee u have.. sexxxxxy sexxxy sexxxxyy lady... u r so luckyyyyy... my cock getting hard like anything pls post more

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls