Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > What is the black thread around women waist?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2 Weeks Ago

hardik175 is an unknown quantity at this point
What is the black thread around women waist?

I see many times black thread around women waist
It's kind of sexy
Can someone tell the purpose of it?
Is it communal or rigional?

Panty Lover

Old 2 Weeks Ago

sycho_soonapana is beginning to get noticed
they wear it for both communal and religional customs.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
NEAPOLITEANIAN MAFFIA

JackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJackLennon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardik175 View Post
It's kind of sexy
Indian threads are used to display a rigional supariority
All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet. Credit goes to the original uploaders. Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless and until they violate the rules of Xossip. Once its on the net, its everywhere. Just like virginity: once lost, it's lost forever.
NUDE INDIAN MILF:
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1447094

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Visit my website

anxt is an unknown quantity at this point
regional ..

Old 2 Weeks Ago

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
it's taabeez

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Visit my website

dirty_project is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardik175 View Post
It's kind of sexy
Long time ago, during the King's time. There was this one particular king who passed out a rule that every virgin girl is to have his baby first and then get married with whomsoever her parents deemed fit for her. This baby would be then taken by the king's people and they would train him according to his potential, some would become soldier, some would become advisor etc etc. Once the girl deliver the child to the king's people, they would tie around a black thread along with a pendant with king's mark on it. This black thread indicated that she is available for marriage or trade what ever her father deemed suitable to do with her. I guess people now just follow the tradition without knowing its origin. So there you go.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

akkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to akkikumar3345
apun bhi black thread pehenta hai kamar pe .
my parents gave me this thread i wear it from childhood.

wo gaana suna hoga aapne
an evening in paris movie ka
nazar na lag jaye kisi ki raahon mein

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Do Muslim women wear black thread too???
N why is there metal something in the thread

I have seen many women wearing black thread around leg too

Panty Lover

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
it's taabeez

What isthe use of tabeez?

Panty Lover

Old 2 Weeks Ago
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 34.25 gb DL: 132.18 gb Ratio: 0.26
This black thread called as Aranjanam (Arana Kayiru) in tamil, which is tied around the waist, especially for men is a custom followed in India, mainly by the people who follow the religion "Hinduism". This thread is tied for both boys and girls when they are young, but it is mandatory for men till their death, whereas it is relaxed to women when they grow up.

Arana Kayiru, we can call it as an ancient belt. Our ancestors used to wear loin cloth to cover the body, to hold that it was prominently used. Nowadays we load the small kids with nappy pads, but in olden days the baby was also wrapped with the loin cloth. This is really a hygiene factor, the pads which we wrap around the kids are changed after long time and it collects the waste and remain in the childs body after it is full, which is not healthy, whereas the loin cloth is changed after single use which keeps the child hale and healthy. For this purpose only arana kayiru was used. Old people used to say if wear that your digestion would be good, but these are the things which our grand parents tell to wear that thread around our waist.
So, let us see the non-scientifc reasons associated with this.
  • One of its purpose is to tie langodu or dhoti, the olden style dresses of men.
  • In olden days, men used to work in farm and forest land, where snakes and other poisonous insects live. So, if they get to bit by them, they used this thread around their waist to tie it tightly around the place where the snake bite, to stop the poison flowing further. This saved them the time to go in search of a rope or thread.
  • Men, specially small kids will have short hair. So, if they fell accidentally in water, it is tough to pull them out, holding their hair or body, as it may be slippery. So, this thread around the body helps to get a hold and pull them out. I guess, that is why it is not mandatory for women after some age, as in India, women used to grow long hair when they grow up.
  • Men are more prone to "Hernia". To know more about Hernia, with proper thickness and knots protects them to an extent from this Hernia issue. Now a days, people use supporting belts.
  • Infants have tremendous growth, which makes them have a difference in their blood pumping from heart to toe. By tying this thread, it is believed to control the blood circulation properly.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls