Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Karan Johar is dad to twins, via a surrogate

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th March 2017
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 34.25 gb DL: 132.18 gb Ratio: 0.26
Karan Johar is dad to twins, via a surrogate

Karan Johar is dad to twins, via a surrogate

Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar has become the single parent of twins — a girl and a boy— born through surrogacy last month.

The director-producer wasn't in the city to confirm the news, but civic officials said the births were registered with its public health department on Friday.

"The birth registrations were done on Friday," BMC executive health officer Dr Padmaja Keskar said. TOI confirmed this from the central government website for birth and death registrations. The twins were born at Masrani Hospital in Andheri (West) on February 7. However, Johar hasn't yet informed the BMC about the names of his children. A high-ranking BMC official said the children were registered in their birth record as a "baby girl" and "baby boy". Johar's close friend actor Shah Rukh Khan 's third baby, AbRam, too, was born in the same hospital to a surrogate mother.

Civic officials said the birth registration details listed Johar as the children's father, but there is no mention of the mother's name.

The BMC has taken the declaration of Dr Masrani and his infertility clinic about the birth.

In June 2016, actor Tusshar Kapoor had announced the birth of his son, Laksshya, through in-vitro fertilisation and surrogacy.

However, this prompted the Centre to frame guidelines for the surrogacy segment of infertility treatment. The draft bill bans commercial surrogacy, prohibiting any payment for women taking up surrogacy. It also bans surrogacy for singles, foreigners and persons of Indian origin. Union health minister J P Nadda introduced the Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill in the Lok Sabha in November 2016.

In January, the Rajya Sabha chairman referred the bill to the Parliamentary Standing Committee on health and asked it to submit its report within three months.

In his recently released autobiography, 'An Unsuitable Boy', Karan Johar had expressed a desire to adopt a child or have a surrogate child as his old-age insurance policy.

"I don't know what I'm going to do about it but I feel like I would like to be a parent. I don't know how it's going to happen but I do feel the need because I have plenty of love to offer and I'd like to take it forward. This feeling needs a release and requires a platform. And that platform could be by being a parent," he had said during the release of his book. In June 2013, Shah Rukh Khan's third child was born with the help of a surrogate mother at the same hospital.

kj

Old 6th March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
With advancements in technology even gays can become parents!

Old 6th March 2017
MultiNational Chutiya™
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations

Old 6th March 2017
MultiNational Chutiya™
who married this ghey johar?

Old 6th March 2017
MultiNational Chutiya™
ok..read the first sentence

Old 6th March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_lucifer View Post
who married this ghey johar?
He actually masturbated the kids out.

Old 6th March 2017
MultiNational Chutiya™
Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyasutra View Post
He actually masturbated the kids out.
such karan chodars are giving out twins

Old 6th March 2017
🙅Boot the gong🙅
  Councillor: Council Member      
Walter white is a pillar of our communityWalter white is a pillar of our communityWalter white is a pillar of our community
Send a message via ICQ to Walter white Send a message via AIM to Walter white Send a message via MSN to Walter white Send a message via Yahoo to Walter white Send a message via Skype™ to Walter white
So officially he's going to ruin 2 kids' life

Old 7th March 2017
Banned

ChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accoladesChandrakantOza has received several accolades
What a new fashion, these sootiye, psycho-paths, homophobic, ant-piss, Bolly's Bhopdiwaale Morons have started to fakk around !

Gayrukh khan, Tushar-Pappu and now GayJo,..

Why not rather Ash and piggy sells their eggs for us to fertilize and make us help, preparing a buti-ful kids from us ?

Money talks,.... Bull-shit Births,.. !

Uh !! Why these Mo-fakkas, don't trans-plant / Vrikha-ropan into their own Moms and create their own brother ? ( fakking around with others' sis, instead ! )

Last edited by ChandrakantOza : 7th March 2017 at 10:05 AM.

Old 7th March 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandrakantOza View Post
What a new fashion, these sootiye, psycho-paths, homophobic, ant-piss, Bolly's Bhopdiwaale Morons have started to fakk around !

Gayrukh khan, Tushar-Pappu and now GayJo,..

Why not rather Ash and piggy sells their eggs for us to fertilize and make us help, preparing a buti-ful kids from us ?

Money talks,.... Bull-shit Births,.. !

Uh !! Why these Mo-fakkas, don't trans-plant / Vrikha-ropan into their own Moms and create their own brother ? ( fakking around with others' sis, instead ! )

Piggy ya aish ka hi anda/egg liya hoga isne ..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls