Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Problem in having sex

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th March 2017

sanfuck is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to sanfuck
Thanks everyone for building up confidence in me will try with lubricant

Old 6th March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Just ask ur wife to say dirty things in ur ear .. hearing sexy things from ur wife will make u get instant erection.

Also ask her to tease ur dick while u r fingering her .. this will keep u horny ans syress will not overshadow in ur mind ..

Always use lube at the begining of foreplay .. some men loose erection after foreplay when they start wearing a condom or applying lube ..

Ur is a case of anxiety only ....

Old 6th March 2017
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 34.25 gb DL: 132.18 gb Ratio: 0.26
Thumbs up

Chill and take it easy mate...try to relax your wife as well since her anxiety will further tighten her vaginal muscles making entry difficult for you...try kissing her for a few days and also include some foreplay on her body and private parts viz nipples, boobs and pussy lips...but let her have a wash first..you can spread chocolate syrup when you are participating in foreplay. Slowly and surely when you both are relaxed,you can try fingering her pussy hole and spread the hole a bit but be gentle and do not use force...in time when both of you are relaxed and sufficiently aroused vaginal entry will be easier...but do not be in a hurry as this will only aggravate matters. You can do this step by step over a week or longer depending on how comfortable you both are with each other

Old 9th March 2017
Custom title

akkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to akkikumar3345
dar ke aage jeet hai

Old 11th March 2017

Nandy89 is beginning to get noticed
Hi friend, panic and fear is the big problem in arranged marriage it goes for you both, Go for a honeymoon or spend some alone time with your wife, know her better make her to know you better. 1st few times it will be painful for both that's the reality so there is no need of panic and fear before her. Like others said above fingering, licking and foreplay to make her to the sexual mood is the priority for men to do the 1st step of sex not just fingering and inserting. Eat Almonds, pomegranate, kiwi's daily. Sex cannot be performed in the stressful mind, only open mind it will definitely satisfaction for you both.

Old 11th March 2017
Custom title

ts5 has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to ts5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanfuck View Post
Hi friends I need some help. I got recently married and my wife is very shy while doing sex, we did once but when tried putting my penis into her hole all of a sudden my erected penis got unerected could not do it she is virgin I guess. Her pushy was very tight could not insert I tried it using lotion but whenever I applied pressure my penis got slipped and I stopped after that. My wife didn't talked to me that night after it happened and she was angry also
there is one gel available in all pharmacy ask for sex pain gel

apply on your erect cock and in her pussy 10 minutes before fcking and then insert

it will go smoothly even without pain

if you are not erected first solve that problem

Last edited by ts5 : 11th March 2017 at 12:13 PM.

Old 12th March 2017

Hi guys I don't know if that's a good thing to know but since I stay away from my wife beside my home where my wife lives with my family there is one guy a truck driver who is residing beside of my home he has been eying on my wife from first day she came to my home. I came to my job back to pune after few days I was talking to my wife she told me since she was missing me she got friendship with that guy and then they got great friendship now and they are very close now and dating please tell me should I do anything or leave what else is going with them. Also my wife told me she likes him and likes his talks

Old 12th March 2017
Custom title

ts5 has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to ts5
Quote:
Hi guys I don't know if that's a good thing to know but since I stay away from my wife beside my home where my wife lives with my family there is one guy a truck driver who is residing beside of my home he has been eying on my wife from first day she came to my home. I came to my job back to pune after few days I was talking to my wife she told me since she was missing me she got friendship with that guy and then they got great friendship now and they are very close now and dating please tell me should I do anything or leave what else is going with them. Also my wife told me she likes him and likes his talks
please consult a good psychiatrist immediately

Old 12th March 2017

There's no point in me going to psychiatrist. Whatever is happening I just wrote

Old 12th March 2017
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Only two things can happen now. If you have a fantasy of seeing your wife get fucked by others then enjoy the ride and encourage her to develop this friendship with that driver.

If not then take charge and tell her to stop this friendship right now as you don't approve of it. Because if you don't then I assure you 100% that that truck driver will fuck your wife and that too in your bed while you're away. All the best for whatever you decide.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls