Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Problem in having sex

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th March 2017

sanfuck is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to sanfuck
Problem in having sex

Hi friends I need some help. I got recently married and my wife is very shy while doing sex, we did once but when tried putting my penis into her hole all of a sudden my erected penis got unerected could not do it she is virgin I guess. Her pushy was very tight could not insert I tried it using lotion but whenever I applied pressure my penis got slipped and I stopped after that. My wife didn't talked to me that night after it happened and she was angry also

Old 5th March 2017
Custom title

assjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accolades
First do fingerings in your wife choot. After tht hymen will loose. Before putting your long lund into pussy do fingerings in your wife choot

Last edited by assjugnu : 5th March 2017 at 06:15 PM.

Old 5th March 2017

Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by assjugnu View Post
First do fingerings in your wife choot
Brother I need to know the reason why penis got unerected when I put it in the hole

Old 5th March 2017
Custom title

assjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accoladesassjugnu has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanfuck View Post
Brother I need to know the reason why penis got unerected when I put it in the hole
I think you feel dar from the pain. Because of tension or yu got scare of paining to yu and your wife. Daily eat almond . It will also help u. Do not worry

Last edited by assjugnu : 5th March 2017 at 06:19 PM.

Old 5th March 2017

Hi

I did some fingering as well but the hole was very tight my penis always slipped can anyone help me in fucking my wife

Old 5th March 2017

Quote:
I think you feel dar from the pain. Because of tension or yu got scare of paining to yu and your wife. Daily eat almond . It will also help u. Do not worry
Thanks for the advise yes you are correct there was a sense of afraid and my heart beat started more rapidly at that time. I was scared because I love my wife very much can't hurt her

Old 5th March 2017
Custom title

Quote:
I did some fingering as well but the hole was very tight my penis always slipped can anyone help me in fucking my wife
What is your age and your wife age. First lubricant your fingers and wife choot. Try to fingerings girl who re virgin this problem come.

Old 5th March 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Thanks for the advise yes you are correct there was a sense of afraid and my heart beat started more rapidly at that time. I was scared because I love my wife very much can't hurt her
If yu will scare tht will increase your bp do not take stress bro. Stress will make you unwell . If yu re fucking With dick . Just try to do oral sex for few days. For few days loose hymen by fingerings. Try not show tht yu re having problems. If u re nt enjoying with dick just make enjoyment With other way.

Old 5th March 2017

Quote:
What is your age and your wife age. First lubricant your fingers and wife choot. Try to fingerings girl who re virgin this problem come.
My age 29 and my wife age is 24

Old 5th March 2017
Custom title

hawabaaz has many secret admirers
Bhai do fingering...N then massage Ur penis with some oil... Surely Ur penis will keep erected for sum more time....Till U penetrate...

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls