Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > ISRO sets world record, launches 104 satellites into orbit in a single mission

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th March 2017
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
O.K. This is little out of hands, Lets draw the lines first. Kamdev so far I can make out that You are saying

i) Men never landed on moon
ii) Earth is not Spherical ? Then according to you what shape does surface we live upon has ?

Please post what you believe earth is, what's its shape, what you think of celestial bodies and their relation with earth etc. So I can get better hang of what you are thinking.

Old 10th March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamdev_1 View Post
My fellow brothers..
There is no recent proof of any pic of any country flag on Moon by any astronaut. Nothing can be seen or have been recently doccumented by any telescope or satellite or whatever rockets been sent across in Orbit.
Matter of fact to Obvious is-
"NO ONE HAS EVEN LANDED ON MOON. NASA n ISROs of World Fake everything."
Please Describe how your D2H works?

Quote:
Like how they have Disney movie Icons n Animations, the same way they make Documentaries and Video clips of Satellites roaming around Earth and shixt.

Exactly how Flat Earth Society and Shixt alike make conspiracy videos.

Quote:
I have already exhibited some pics of CGI (fake) earth n satellites in previous posts.
Wow .. what a talent to visit a website and post images from there!

Quote:
Tons are available if people really research. We now have Flat earth society with millions of educated n firm believers as they have seen with open mind. Everything is not conspiracy just because some one is questioning NASA n ISRO.

The earth revolves around the sun with Sun at her center of trajectory under the effect of Force of Gravity.
The equation for this Force is F=G (M1m2/r^2) where G= Gravitational constant, M1 = mass of 1st object, m2 will be mass of second object and r = distance between the two.

This is how the trajectory looks like:

Actual trajectory is more elliptical and we have refined equations for that too but lets stick to basics, ok?

Now the fun part begins:

Flat Earth Society predicts this :

Please provide technical info about the motion of Sun and moon without anything at its center? That definitely is against the LAW OF GRAVITY .. so what keeps both of them spinning like that? Tell me what EDUCATED and renowned people at FLAT EARTH SOCIETY have researched so far yet?

Any equations/ derivations/ forces to be balanced?

Millions of "Educated" followers of Flat Earth Society but none capable to do math? LOL

Quote:
I am open to see any legitimate proof (research pls then post something)
Please YOU research something and answer above question!

Quote:
but not some Egositic n Sadistic bullshitter (we all know a few here), who just writes to procrastinate n make fun of others.
You mean to say "please dont make fun of me?"

NOW WHAT FLAT EARTH SOCIETY REALLY IS:

In 1888 Scotsman John Alexander Dowie (1847-1907) brought these ideas to America, where he founded the Christian Catholic Church in Chicago. Dowie was a faith healer, and the journal Leaves of Healing was the official publication of the church. The church grew rapidly, and Dowie realized his dream of founding a christian community in 1901, the Zion community located on the Lake Michigan shore, 40 miles north of Chicago.

As the community grew and prospered, Dowie moved away from the simple life he had earlier advocated. He resided in a 25 room mansion, and designed for himself magnificent ecclesiastical robes, modeled after those worn by Aaron, the High priest, described in Leviticus. Community members thought he was putting on too much 'style' and his wife was criticized as too extravagant. In 1906, after suffering a stroke, Dowie was forced to resign his position.
Wilbur Glenn Voliva (1870-1942) took over leadership of the Church, which became the Christian Catholic Apostolic Church in Zion.

Voliva kept tight control on his 6000 followers, which made up the community. The church schools taught the flat earth doctrine. His 100,000 watt radio station broadcast his diatribes against round earth astronomy, and the evils of evolution.

In its early years, Zion was a one-religion community. A Scottish lace industry and a bakery were established. Zion brand fig bar cookies and White Dove chocolates originated there.

In the town of Zion a strict code of morality was imposed, by law, on all persons who set foot inside city limits. Irving Wallace, in his book The Square Pegs, tells of his childhood memories of Zion. There it was unlawful for women to wear short dresses, high heels, bathing suits or lipstick. Ham, bacon, oysters, liquor and tobacco were banned, as were drugstores, medical buildings and movie theaters. A ten o'clock curfew was rigidly enforced. You could be arrested for whistling on Sunday. These laws were enforced by Voliva's police force, called the Praetorian Guard, whose helmets carried the word 'PATIENCE' and whose sleeves bore images of doves. Policemen wore Bibles and clubs on their belts.

Irving Wallace interviewed Voliva in 1932. Voliva declared that the Bible was his entire scientific library. Astronomers were 'ignorant fools'. The sun, he said, was only three thousand miles away, and only thirty-two miles in diameter.

This is what FLAT EARTH SOCIETY IS BASED ON! A facist rule of IGNORANTS!

And HERE is the LOGICAL proof of Spherical EARTH :

The Foucault Pendulum.

There are many evidences of the earth's rotation. The one most people have heard about is the Foucault Pendulum (Léon Foucault, 1819-1868), a pendulum swinging slowly on a very long wire from a fixed support. As the earth rotates underneath the pendulum, its plane of swing relative to the room it is in slowly precesses at a constant rate, easily observed. Science museums around the world have such pendulums, and some university physics buildings do also.

Gyroscopes.

A spinning wheel, mounted so that it can freely turn in any direction with respect to the earth, will maintain spinning about a fixed axis as the earth turns underneath. Its behavior as a function of latitude is clear evidence that the earth is round and rotates.

Stellar aberration.

The earth's motion relative to the stars is measurable. James Bradley (1693-1762) demonstrated this, reporting his results in 1728. The earth rotates on its axis and revolves around the sun. Incoming light from stars into a telescope has finite speed, so from the time it enters a telescope objective to the time it reaches the eyepiece, the telescope has moved due to the motion of the earth. So the telescope must be aimed slightly forward to compensate for this. Measurement of this tilt angle confirms what was already known about the motion of the earth. This effect is dependent on latitude, so it also provides evidence that the earth is round.

Some flat-earthers try to explain this as an atmospheric refraction effect. They conveniently overlook the fact that such refraction would have to be biased in direction, from east to west. They have no explanation why this should be so.

The Sagnac effect.

The Sagnac interferometer sends two light beams around a closed path in opposite directions. The two beams then pass through a partially silvered mirror and recombine, forming an interference pattern. Rotation of the entire device is revealed by the shift of the interference pattern of the two beams. This effect is the basis of laser gyroscopes now often used to replace mechanical gyroscopes, and they also reveal the earth's shape and rotation. The Sagnac interferometer and the mechanical gyroscope work on entirely different principles, but they both reveal the rotation of the earth, and give the same result for its rotation speed.

Plumb bobs.

A mass suspended on a long wire leans from true vertical by a slight angle, always toward the equator. The lean angle is least (zero) at the equator and at the poles, greatest at latitude 45°, and its variation with latitude demonstrates two things (1) the sphericity of the earth, and (2) the fact that the earth spins about its polar axis. This is a centrifugal effect, well understood and easily demonstrated in the laboratory with rotating systems of other kinds. Physics students experiment with such systems in freshman laboratories, measuring and confirming the physics of this bit of physics.

Atmospheric cyclones and anticyclones, demonstrate earth's rotation and the direction of that rotation. These are examples of Coriolis effects. The fact that they have opposite sense of rotation in the northern and southern hemispheres is evidence of an antisymmetry about the equator. This would not be the case even on a spinning flat disk earth. Ocean currents have the same sort of symmetry, though these depend on several influences, including winds, water density and the Coriolis effect. They also support the fact of earth rotation, but the interpretation of the evidence is complex.*

The Compton tube apparatus.

The Compton tube. Physicist Arthur Holly Compton (1892-1962) devised a neat way to demonstrate earth's rotation in 1913. It is called the "Compton tube". Seldom is it mentioned in textbooks. It uses a large 1 meter diameter glass torus filled with liquid having small particles in suspension. It is aligned in a plane east-west, then quickly rotated 180 degrees about its diameter. The suspended particles are observed with a microscope and for a few seconds they rotate with respect to the tube, the motion damping out in about 20 seconds. This motion occurs because the liquid and the particles were initially moving with the tube around the earth's axis. After the tube flips, the liquid and the particles, are now moving in the opposite direction inside it. Their speed can be observed with the microscope. This device not only indicates the direction of North, but also shows which direction the earth rotates. I find only one brief mention of this on the Internet. See: Science World, Compton tube. Compton proposed this as an inexpensive and practical method for demonstrating the earth's rotation in a school laboratory. *

Long distance projectiles

Long distance projectiles and unguided missiles must be launched at a calculated angle and direction if they are to hit their targets. This requires taking the earth's rotation into account in the calculations. They must also use the fact of the earth's surface curvature. *

During a World War I naval engagement near the Falkland Islands British gunners were puzzled why their precisely aimed guns were falling to the left of the German ships. Their guns had been corrected for the Coriolis effect—but for the Northern hemisphere. The Falkland islands happen to be in the Southern hemisphere. So the guns failed to correctly account for the earth's rotation. Who says it doesn't matter whether you accept the rotation of the earth?

Falling bodies.

A stone dropped down a deep vertical mine shaft is deflected eastward. This is because its velocity at the earth's surface is greater than the velocity of the earth at the bottom of the shaft, which is nearer earth's center. This is true in either hemisphere of earth, but the amount of deflection depends on latitude, greatest at the equator and reaching zero at the poles. The deflection also happens with a stone dropped from a high tower. This effect is also clear evidence of the sphericity of earth. *

In fact this experiment has a long history. Some early philosophers denied the rotation of the earth. They argued that if it were rotating, a stone dropped from the mast of a ship would not fall to a point on deck directly below, but would fall behind the mast. Experiment proved otherwise, because, as Galileo argued, the stone at the top of the mast was initially moving just as fast as the deck below, and retains that speed as it falls. So he concluded that even on land, if the earth moves, a stone dropped from a high tower falls to a point directly below. So the earth's rotation, he said, doesn't affect motion of objects on earth.

But there's more to this story. Galileo had not considered the fact that on a round rotating earth the top of a high tower actually moves faster than the ground at the base of the tower, due to it being farther from the center of the earth. So the stone at the top is also moving faster than the ground below, and retains this velocity all the way down. So it gets ahead of the ground and falls to the east of the point just below, opposite to the prediction of the flat earthers. The effect is small, because the difference in velocity at top and bottom is so small, but it is measurable with precision instruments. Flat earthers predicted the ball would fall beind the mast if the earth were moving, but it actually falls ahead of the mast. So the flat earther's experiment actually is another evidence for a round, rotating earth.

That sums it up Mr Kamdev_1! All the above are LOGICAL and PRACTICAL proofs!

Flat Earth is nothing but a Hoax that too stolen from Wilbur Glenn Voliva ..

This is map that belonged to that man ..

Not to mention these million followers are so cheap that they cannot donate 10 USD each and collect Tens of million dollars to make a trip to end of flat earth and bring back the proof of flat earth .. lazy bunch of *****!

And by the way by saying :

Quote:
We now have Flat earth society with millions of educated n firm believers as they have seen with open mind.
What kind of FIRM believer can watch with OPEN mind when he already believes it? This is what is defined as brainwashing!

Last edited by kammyasutra : 10th March 2017 at 12:40 AM.

Old 10th March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
O.K. This is little out of hands, Lets draw the lines first. Kamdev so far I can make out that You are saying

i) Men never landed on moon
ii) Earth is not Spherical ? Then according to you what shape does surface we live upon has ?

Please post what you believe earth is, what's its shape, what you think of celestial bodies and their relation with earth etc. So I can get better hang of what you are thinking.
You are expecting way too much from him ..

It might overload his brain ..

Old 10th March 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
< image >

< image >

< image >

SO, IF EARTH IS FLAT, WHY IS IT DAY TIME HERE IN INDIA, WHILE ITS NIGHT TIME IN USA!! PLEASE (DIS)PROVE THIS!!
STILL WAITING TO DISPROVE THIS SIMPLE THING!!

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Old 10th March 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Flat earth hoaxers have deviced imaginary stories to disapprove simplistic facts .. and u can argue endlessly with them .. but they are a bunch of hoaxers who cannot disapprove mathematical and practical experiments as i have placed in my post a little above this one ..

Actually there was an experiment conducted by people to prove earth is flat, a long long time ago, and at that time it was commonly believed the earth to be flat .. the experiment ended up in proving earth was round .. look at "Eratothenes experiment" ..

Obviously the flat earth hoaxers of today are literally illitrate. I had a good look at their videos on youtube and they say "i dont know" "maybe something is there" "i have never seen but i believe .." " bible says so it should be this way.." .. LOL.

Mark my words .. this guy kamdev_1 will never answer u a single question. He will either change the topic from flat earth to something else or he will start asking you questions .. because he knows nothing.

Another thing i found out while i was reading on flat earth society website that these guys are supposed to believe what their authorities ask them to believe withoit asking any proof .. its call "prooved by authority" .. that means when someone in authority has said something .. it needs no proof for them!

Last edited by kammyasutra : 10th March 2017 at 02:05 PM.

Old 10th March 2017
Custom title

damaaldusk has disabled reputations
UL: 17.44 mb DL: 65.36 mb Ratio: 0.27
this thread is one massive trainwreck, never go full kamdev

Old 10th March 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyasutra View Post
Flat earth hoaxers have deviced imaginary stories to disapprove simplistic facts .. and u can argue endlessly with them .. but they are a bunch of hoaxers who cannot disapprove mathematical and practical experiments as i have placed in my post a little above this one ..

Actually there was an experiment conducted by people to prove earth is flat, a long long time ago, and at that time it was commonly believed the earth to be flat .. the experiment ended up in proving earth was round .. look at "Eratothenes experiment" ..

Obviously the flat earth hoaxers of today are literally illitrate. I had a good look at their videos on youtube and they say "i dont know" "maybe something is there" "i have never seen but i believe .." " bible says so it should be this way.." .. LOL.

Mark my words .. this guy kamdev_1 will never answer u a single question. He will either change the topic from flat earth to something else or he will start asking you questions .. because he knows nothing.

Another thing i found out while i was reading on flat earth society website that these guys are supposed to believe what their authorities ask them to believe withoit asking any proof .. its call "prooved by authority" .. that means when someone in authority has said something .. it needs no proof for them!
You are right!! I just searched about them and its absurd the things they believe in!!

1) Earth is Flat
2) Sun is hollow
3) Stars doesn't exist , its just a projection
4) Nasa is fake
5) Education is sham!!
6) Gravity is fake

and the list goes on....

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Old 10th March 2017
Custom title

Quote:
You are right!! I just searched about them and its absurd the things they believe in!!

1) Earth is Flat
2) Sun is hollow
3) Stars doesn't exist , its just a projection
4) Nasa is fake
5) Education is sham!!
6) Gravity is fake

and the list goes on....
Earth has an impenetrable dome .. which they themselves have never seen ..

Old 10th March 2017
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
UL: 84.11 gb DL: 40.21 gb Ratio: 2.09
Quote:
I also made this request to Kamdev ji earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutpalm View Post
Thanks for the illustrations. Super good. They illustrate the concept very well.

As to the time zone difference between India and USA, waiting for our Kamdev ji to explain how this could happen with a flat earth.

Old 10th March 2017
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
UL: 84.11 gb DL: 40.21 gb Ratio: 2.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by damaaldusk View Post
this thread is one massive trainwreck, never go full kamdev
Bhaiyya, Kamdev ji has constructed some strange alternative theories about the earth being flat. Dunno what our Kamdev ji is smoking.

But there are other human beings on earth who believe that Neil Armstrong was a faker, just like Trump ji. A great insult to Armstrong ji.

http://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?p...2&postcount=32

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls