Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Wanderlust > any vaction place in gujrat:hmm:

Wanderlust Like travelling? Want reasons to step out from your comfort zone? This is your travelogue.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th February 2017
One for All, All for One.
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
Saputara is a decent-ish hill station
In winter, at the spill of dawn, trek up to the Gandhi Shikhar as the river of light bathes the streams over undulating mountains and the drifting birds, into a magical dance of awakening.

In rains, breathe in the rolling hills of Saputara, echoing green hues, lush with flowers, and watch the meditating rain drops sitting still on sloping leaves. Some of the thickest forest cover in the state envelops you.

In summer, walk carefree on the expanse of the Governorís hill and see the sun dip into the Saputara lake as the sky begins to shimmer with stars.

Old 8th February 2017
Vampire king
Visit my website

gr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to gr zeus
Quote:
Originally Posted by japs View Post
patan is one of the finest city in northen gujrat. but yes, unless you are interested in history and folk art , it is useless for you.
i can suggest some places in case you want to visit
1.ranki vav
2.sahastra ling sarovar
3.panchasar jain temple
4.many ancient temples
5.patola making
6. clay art making
nearby places you can cover while touring patan
1.siddhpur - rudra mahalaya - 32 kms from patan
2.modhera -sun temple - 50 kms from patan

take a ride in history
thats why i am not going to patan so boring
only tampels

Old 8th February 2017
Vampire king
Visit my website

gr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps databasegr zeus has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
Saputara is a decent-ish hill station
not so good
batter is bhavnagar

Old 8th February 2017
Vampire king
Visit my website

Vibrant gujrat is good but not picnic place aur us time pe to patang udane ka dont waste time
runn of kutch is awesome but it winter i ask for summer
Quote:
Originally Posted by triveni_ka_romeo View Post
Gujarat is nice in december end and Jan beginning
U have vibrant gujarat which starts from Dec 20 and organised in Rann of Kutch, Kutch is very beautiful those days

Normally there is nothing much in Gujarat, when do u want to visit, pm me the details I will tell u

Old 9th February 2017
Sunny

triveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to triveni_ka_romeo
Ok, frankly speaking the only places worth a visit in Gujarat are Ahmedabad, Jungle of Girnar and Diu

In Ahmedabad u can stay for 2 days, upon reaching Ahmedabad, take a hotel in Shahibaug, from there railway station and airport are close

First morning start your day with Gandhi Ashram visit, combo of spirituality and peace, u can shop a bit there and read some nice books by Bapu himself. There is a place called river front , u can view that from behind the ashram, it's a lovely infra by Modi govt. After ashram head to sidhi Saiyed Ni jaali, it is at Lal darwaza, it is a mosque but built is very ancient and historic place, and when Ur at Lal darwaza u cannot afford to miss a cup of tea and maska bun at lucky restaurant, located bang opposite city college on same road, Lucky is famous coz uske restaurant mein hi kisi ki kabar Bani hui hai, it's like have a tea with dead

Once done there, there is a walking distance to place called ratan pole, u can shop for traditional wear there , all kinds of chaniya cholis bandhani sarees and everything there at very nominal rate, u will buy in bulk. After this u need some lunch, here u have two options, either head to Patang hotel, the only revolving restaurant in India, in India ok, at the top floor, u can see entire city from all corners and it's a site worth a kill, it may cost somewhere near 6 to 700 rupees per person. If u don't wanna do that and Ur a big guy for street food preferably non veg then from ratan pole u can head to Bathiyar gali, have some mutton chaap, chicken masala and boti there, u will relish it. With lunch done now walk out towards relief road, cheapest electronic market and accessories of all kind, u get everything on that road, from pin to plane, that lane is busiest commercial lane of Ahmedabad.

At 5 u can leave for Maninagar, go to Kankariya lake, whether or not u have kids, Kankariya is an amazing place, have fun rides, visit a zoo and the lake for boating, it's a fun for every Ahmedabadi, once done with Kankariya and it will take minimum four hours to explore that place, I prefer have some light food there , coz at 10 u Shud be visiting manek chowk, trust me , I have seen all Maharashtra and fucking foreign cities, but manek chowk jaisa khane ka mazaa aur kahin nahin, it starts at 8 and goes on till wee hours, hard to believe but Gujaratis have their own hangout place for nights. Done with manek chowk, come back to hotel and sleep peacefully

----------------------------------------------
Waqt (AMA Runner Up 2015) (Completed)
Maya (Completed)
Meri Sexy Behen (Completed)
Contribution towards Nature (Lifestyle and Tips)

Old 9th February 2017
Sunny

triveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universetriveni_ka_romeo is one with the universe
Wake up next morning, aaram se, hire a cab and head towards Gandhinagar, start with Adalaj step well, Adalaj Ni vav it is called there, now I haven't been inside but have heard it's very pretty, to give u a glimpse, SRK ki Raees ka zaalima ka portion wahan shoot hua tha, once done with Adalaj Ni vav, head towards Mahatma mandir which is newly built and then head to Akshardham, and hey, did I tell you to have Dhokla Khaman and Khandvi in Ur breakfast, if not then u must definitely try it, Das na Khaman is very famous in Ahmedabad, but it's pretty far from Shahibaug

Back to Gandhinagar, explore Mahatma mandir and Akshardham and return hotel peacefully by 7 or 8 pm

Maya (Completed)

Old 9th February 2017
Sunny

After returning from Gandhinagar, if u have energy, start a train journey and head towards Veraval, next morning when u reach Veraval, take a cab and u can either head to Diu or Girnar forests. I don't know what you will choose, so this later, got to go now,

Maya (Completed)

Old 9th February 2017
Phenomenal Beast
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Rehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universeRehan69 is one with the universe
Tea with Dead
O Zaalima
Gujarat ki hawa mein he vyapaar hai sahib.
Sunny bhai

Last edited by Rehan69 : 9th February 2017 at 07:09 AM.

Old 9th February 2017
Vampire king
Visit my website

Thanks sunny bhai

Old 9th February 2017
::Peace::
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
MumBaekar has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by japs View Post
patan is one of the finest city in northen gujrat. but yes, unless you are interested in history and folk art , it is useless for you.
i can suggest some places in case you want to visit
1.ranki vav
2.sahastra ling sarovar
3.panchasar jain temple
4.many ancient temples
5.patola making
6. clay art making
nearby places you can cover while touring patan
1.siddhpur - rudra mahalaya - 32 kms from patan
2.modhera -sun temple - 50 kms from patan

take a ride in history

Ur also from Ahmedabad na, I read in one old thread, give Ur tips here toh pata chale humko

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls