Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Pre Marital Sex

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th February 2017

cowgirl91 is beginning to get noticed
Premaritial sex wow thats a great topic to discuss, Its depends on each and every ones perception, like guys wants to have sex so does girls. Whats wrong in it

Old 9th February 2017
Custom title

acdc75 is hunted by the papparaziacdc75 is hunted by the papparaziacdc75 is hunted by the papparazi
hardik really good topic you find to chat and discuss

Old 10th February 2017

hardik175 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc75 View Post
hardik really good topic you find to chat and discuss
Thanks
But it would be great if more people discuss their experience like damage_case

Panty Lover

Old 10th February 2017

hardik175 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by damage_case View Post
Life sucks. Then we die. Suggestion is to take each day as it comes. Dont expect anything. Dont copy anyone. What do you mean by 'girls'? They arent toys... and the more you treat them well the better it will be for you.

Dont see leaked mmses on xossip and think that everyone is having sex everywhere. Most such rumors you hear are all false. Indian women form relationships... usually guys momentarily fall in love with them or the guys totally lie to them and then eventually get their pussy.

To enjoy life you dont need women. Infact relationship itself is a big hassle. Once youll be in it youll understand.

If you're into sex then my suggestion would be to keep things casual in life. Dont say i love you to any girl. girls these days are very smart.... ive had better response and more open relationships with women with whom i was straight up... that i dont want a relationship... i want casual fling. it doesnt mean they all spread their legs for me... it was a hit and a miss. but its better to be honest.

you never know if you break some girls heart then your mutually agreed sexual activity might turn into rape. these days girls also take advantage of the situation.

Thanks bro
You look pretty experienced!!!
Thanks for sharing your view!!

Panty Lover

Old 13th February 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Before marriage girls will fuck the guy with biggest car...

After marriage they will fuck the guy with biggest dong!

Old 27th February 2017
Custom title

akkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to akkikumar3345
Quote:
Originally Posted by kammyasutra View Post
Before marriage girls will fuck the guy with biggest car...

After marriage they will fuck the guy with biggest dong!
OMG ye mera india

Old 3rd March 2017

Garima_superwomen is beginning to get noticed
Why you think that every girl is like that. India has huge population. Some girls do for money, fun, and want to have rich husband and most are happy with what their parents decide. After marriage some find love from young boys who lies to them and most are happy with their children and family. Some are before marriage afraid to even talk to boy or involve with them and some after marriage find it taboo and risky so prefer to stay in exbii or xossip whatever you want to name it

Old 4th March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garima_superwomen View Post
Why you think that every girl is like that. India has huge population. Some girls do for money, fun, and want to have rich husband and most are happy with what their parents decide. After marriage some find love from young boys who lies to them and most are happy with their children and family. Some are before marriage afraid to even talk to boy or involve with them and some after marriage find it taboo and risky so prefer to stay in exbii or xossip whatever you want to name it
Every woman needs 2 men in her life .. one to bathe her in gold and second to bathe her in semen ..

Old 4th March 2017
Custom title

story4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garima_superwomen View Post
Well said !!!! Experienced mature lady u are !!!

Aunties Bhabhis & Ladies Secret Pics !!! Aao Gaand aur Chut Maro Hamari !!!!!

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...343&highlight=

Old 4th March 2017
Visit my website

dirty_project is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardik175 View Post
Are girls open nowadays for sex or like dry hook up?
Specifically in city areas

The one thing I have noticed that Girls today are getting married around in 30s
So the boyfriend with whom they are going to marry is not always possible

What are your views?
Do girls engage in casual sex today?

Do they try to enjoy sex before marriage with their close friends or they really remain virgin for marriage???

Talking about Indian girls!
Not sure whether they do engage or not. There is no way of saying that. But if asked for opinion, I would say - they should

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls