Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Wanderlust > Holidays Chit Chat, Help and Discussion thread

Wanderlust Like travelling? Want reasons to step out from your comfort zone? This is your travelogue.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th February 2017
One for All, All for One.
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post
I have shortlisted three places in list for honeymoon

1 Carribean Islands
2 Fiji Islands
3 South Africa

Jordan is gulf country ?
yeah and the countries you listed our are also very good

Old 8th February 2017
::Peace::
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
MumBaekar has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post
yeah and the countries you listed our are also very good
Unexplored for me all of them

Missed Fiji islands when visited down under last time so it's there otherwise I wanted Bahamas, but my better half said Carribean Islands and Bahamas both North America and almost same , so I zeroed on Carribean

Will check if it's possible to travel any two of these , if yes then I would love South Africa as well, have heard cape town is amazing, upar se woh hoke aaya hai toh main kyun peeche rahun

Old 8th February 2017
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Unexplored for me all of them

Missed Fiji islands when visited down under last time so it's there otherwise I wanted Bahamas, but my better half said Carribean Islands and Bahamas both North America and almost same , so I zeroed on Carribean

Will check if it's possible to travel any two of these , if yes then I would love South Africa as well, have heard cape town is amazing, upar se woh hoke aaya hai toh main kyun peeche rahun
pakad lena use SA chalna hai its lovely destination

Old 8th February 2017
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
Quote:
pakad lena use SA chalna hai its lovely destination

Arey uski office leaves ka problem hai
It took 3 months to convince him for pre wedding shoot in US, uske liye he will take a 4 day leave and then wedding of almost 7 days , upar se both destinations ka 10-12 din pakad lo, New calendar year mein he will have balance but he is a workaholic and being project leader he has to handle many things

So bahut convince karna padta hai usko

Old 8th February 2017
My Bird flies, why can't I
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy6257
shadi hone do fir tum ek baar bologi ki karnaa hai to .... Karnaa hi hai...

Quote:
It took 3 months to convince him for pre wedding shoot in US, uske liye he will take a 4 day leave and then wedding of almost 7 days , upar se both destinations ka 10-12 din pakad lo, New calendar year mein he will have balance but he is a workaholic and being project leader he has to handle many things

Old 8th February 2017
Quote:

that you can do

Old 8th February 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy6257 View Post
shadi hone do fir tum ek baar bologi ki karnaa hai to .... Karnaa hi hai...
Woh toh abhi bhi maanta hai, bahut convince karne ke Baad na maane toh I don't talk to him, he understands

Max is 3 hours, ek baar 3 ghante I did not talk to him, fir Maan Gaya

Old 8th February 2017
Quote:
that you can do
Ya that I can

Old 8th February 2017
My Bird flies, why can't I
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy6257
3 ghante....

baawli hogi ye chori....

just say:

suno naaa.... mujhe ........ jaana hai honeymoon par i dont know how u ll manage but jaana hai means jaana hai

Quote:
Woh toh abhi bhi maanta hai, bahut convince karne ke Baad na maane toh I don't talk to him, he understands

Old 8th February 2017
Quote:

typical way to make the man bow down

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls