Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Wanderlust > Bangkok Trip Suggestion

Wanderlust Like travelling? Want reasons to step out from your comfort zone? This is your travelogue.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2nd February 2017
The Season of Love

deewa is hunted by the papparazideewa is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 83.95 mb DL: 445.10 mb Ratio: 0.19
Bangkok Trip Suggestion

Hello there
planning to visit bangkok next month end or April first week with my family ( 2 kids 7 and 4 years old)
so please guide where to book
or any other recommendations ( if i book myself flights + hotels ( your suggestion)

keep in mind if you are suggesting i am with 2 kids so do not suggest sex realted sites and things

1 week trip i am thinking

budget friendly kids friendly

p.s. = no sex

Last edited by :Lone Wolf: : 7th February 2017 at 06:51 PM.

Old 2nd February 2017
Custom title

neerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by deewa View Post
Hello there
planning to visit bangkok next month end or April first week with my family ( 2 kids 7 and 4 years old)
so please guide where to book.
or any other recommendations ( if i book myself flights + hotels ( your suggestion)

keep in mind if you are suggesting i am with 2 kids so do not suggest sex realted sites and things

p.s. = no sex
pm me to discuss in detail

Last edited by :Lone Wolf: : 7th February 2017 at 06:50 PM.

Old 2nd February 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Hello there
so please guide where to book.

p.s. = no sex
PM for details .. BTW what is ur location?

How to see endpoint of earth using smartphone camera - xossip's genius speaks!

Last edited by :Lone Wolf: : 7th February 2017 at 06:50 PM.

Old 6th February 2017

bobguccione is beginning to get noticed
UL: 10.12 gb DL: 2.01 gb Ratio: 5.03
If you are arriving at Suvarnabhoomi Airport book a taxi to Hua Hin (4 hrs). Stay 2 nights on any beachfront hotel. Take a boat ride to Pattaya (1.30 hrs). Stay beachfront on Jomtien Beach. Stay 3 nights. Visit all the museums and oceanworld and island day trip (avoid Walking Street). Take taxi to Bkk (2 hrs). Stay 3 nights. Stay riverfront. Visit dreamworld, safariworld, siam niramit. There are many other places. But these are a must. Avoid Patpong and Sukumvit areas.

Old 6th February 2017
Lone Crusader
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
book with any agent just see that you get good hotel not far from main center which is sukhukmvit area. Depending upon your budget select the hotel on SOI 7 in Bangkok

Old 6th February 2017
Lone Crusader
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobguccione View Post
If you are arriving at Suvarnabhoomi Airport book a taxi to Hua Hin (4 hrs). Stay 2 nights on any beachfront hotel. Take a boat ride to Pattaya (1.30 hrs). Stay beachfront on Jomtien Beach. Stay 3 nights. Visit all the museums and oceanworld and island day trip (avoid Walking Street). Take taxi to Bkk (2 hrs). Stay 3 nights. Stay riverfront. Visit dreamworld, safariworld, siam niramit. There are many other places. But these are a must. Avoid Patpong and Sukumvit areas.
patpong is not good for families but sukhumvit has no probs if hotel selected is good. riverfront is quiet far

Old 7th February 2017

sri65 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via ICQ to sri65 Send a message via Yahoo to sri65
No Agents names, please there are a lot who could do better than the names you mentioned.

Last edited by :Lone Wolf: : 7th February 2017 at 06:49 PM.

Old 7th February 2017
Lone Crusader
Do not mention the Agent names let us know what options of hotels you got. will advise you the best option amongst those or advise you to change hotels if required.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

0o8Kumar is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Hello there
so please guide where to book

p.s. = no sex
It may sound harsh but are you a fucking retard? Why are you taking your wife and your kids to Bangkok. There are thousands of other places in the world and in India to enjoy a good family vacation.

Bangkok is not for kids, especially kids from Indian families.

Those days are gone when nobody in India knew about Bangkok, Now almost everybody knows whats Bangkok is actually famous for.

Last edited by 0o8Kumar : 4 Weeks Ago at 05:40 PM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

cutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accolades
If you really planned to have family holiday in Thailand, go to Phuket, two hours flying from BKK, there are some beautiful Islands there, with unique landscapes, stay near patong (grand mercure) is a very good property. Book your rides locally, book your hotel from here only. Avoid going to walking street in night with kids..
You will get more respect for Indians in Phuket than in Pattaya and BKK.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls