Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Suggest me a gift for my parents

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 25th January 2017
Veer

Viijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Suggest me a gift for my parents

Hello friends, next month mere parents ki marriage anniversary haii. Suggest me what should be gift them?? My budgets is around 55k.

Old 25th January 2017

Mr.Heisenberg is an unknown quantity at this point
Buy a fantastic couple watch mate.!! this's what I did. And you should've seen the joy in their faces, wooow, its priceless!!

"I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it. And I was really -- I was alive."

Old 25th January 2017
Veer

Viijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographViijayraj420 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Heisenberg View Post
Buy a fantastic couple watch mate.!! this's what I did. And you should've seen the joy in their faces, wooow, its priceless!!
I wanna give them such gift which is memorial forever

Old 25th January 2017
Awara aashiq

Ashish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAshish120 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
ek shaandar party dede

Old 25th January 2017

raja1390 is beginning to get noticed
Introduce your lover to them.If you already married then promise them that you won't isolate them in old age home.

Old 25th January 2017
::Peace::

Kimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autographKimishot has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send them on a nice vacation, M sure they will love Kerala considering their age as well

All Time Favorite
Waqt By Sunny
Haveli By Harshit

Old 25th January 2017

RamuTheChalu is beginning to get noticed
a TV.

Old 25th January 2017
Veer

Quote:
Originally Posted by raja1390 View Post
Introduce your lover to them.If you already married then promise them that you won't isolate them in old age home.
I m not married, jst stdying
Lover ko introduce karu , pitna nahi hai dad se

Old 25th January 2017
Veer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post
Send them on a nice vacation, M sure they will love Kerala considering their age as well
Nice idea, bt sayad mera budget kam pad jayenge iske liye. Aur ye sab mai kewal apne pocket money aur mere account me haii un paise se hi kuch karna chahta hu

Old 25th January 2017
Veer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamuTheChalu View Post
a TV.
Already I hav tv, I think it's not a good gift because jo chij pahle se hi hai use dekar kya fayda

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls