Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Who will win ICC Champions trophy 2017:?:

View Poll Results: which team will lift the trophy?
Australia 4 15.38%
Bangladesh 2 7.69%
England 1 3.85%
India 17 65.38%
New Zealand 0 0%
Pakistan 0 0%
South Africa 1 3.85%
Sri Lanka 1 3.85%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 25th January 2017
♠️ HuKam Ka iKKa
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Prakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by ura dhura View Post
Important point is
who would be fit on that time
Approximate bowlers
Bhuvi, Bumrah, Sami, Umesh, Ishant and some from IPL

CT will be started after IPL
So, IPL matters
Form will be justified then.
In 2013 ct england,spinners was much successful as compare pacers.Again England is hoster.

Old 25th January 2017

aaryansanky has disabled reputations
Quote:
Important point is
who would be fit on that time
Approximate bowlers
Bhuvi, Bumrah, Sami, Umesh, Ishant and some from IPL

CT will be started after IPL
So, IPL matters
Form will be justified then.
Ipl le dubega sabko

Old 25th January 2017

aaryansanky has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prakash verma View Post
Usne test se nahi jyada oneday me kiya hai men,remind 2015 world cup

but uske bad

Old 25th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
I believe this time in England spinners won't be much help.....if our pacers can't deliver, we won't be able get much success in this tournanent

Old 25th January 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
England mei is bar seam aur pacers ko madad milegi

Old 25th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
England mei is bar seam aur pacers ko madad milegi
most likely

Old 25th January 2017
I'm who I am
  Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
everyone would play with their own strength

Old 25th January 2017
I'm who I am
  Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
England pitch produced high scoring match now a days

Old 26th January 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
England pitch produced high scoring match now a days
but is bar shayad bowling friendly pitches dekhne ko mile .... extra bounce

Old 26th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
runs will be scored.......extra bounce suited to them more compared to Asian batsman.........but team with good batting and decent bowling will be good enough

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls