Xossip

Old 14th January 2017
::Peace::
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
MumBaekar has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dead2 View Post
its a standard 3.5mm jack, u can use any headphones as long as u r comfortable.

Kal meri frnd ke earphones use kiye the it was pathetic, but woh the bhi aven hi wale, sound bahut dab Raha tha, that why I asked u..

Old 14th January 2017
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post
Kal meri frnd ke earphones use kiye the it was pathetic, but woh the bhi aven hi wale, sound bahut dab Raha tha, that why I asked u..
no such issue with my Moxpad X3 sports earphones. even iphone 6s plus earphones sound very good with this handset.

Old 14th January 2017
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
Quote:
no such issue with my Moxpad X3 sports earphones. even iphone 6s plus earphones sound very good with this handset.

Ok, will start using My SBH20 now
Also suggest games na

Old 15th January 2017
Custom title

Thewisenerd has disabled reputations
Quote:
Also suggest games na
MC5
MC4
Hitman Sniper
GTA San andreas
Super Mario
Nova 3

Old 15th January 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewisenerd View Post
MC5
MC4
Hitman Sniper
GTA San andreas
Super Mario
Nova 3

GTA on Phone ?
I wasn't aware, have completed it on my PlayStation though..
Thanks dear

Old 16th January 2017
MultiNational Chutiya™
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
nova 3 ,brither in arms, hitmen sniper is besht

Last edited by satan_lucifer : 16th January 2017 at 11:22 AM.

Old 19th January 2017
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Also suggest games na
m not into gaming

Old 19th January 2017

jawedsoft is beginning to get noticed
UL: 104.95 gb DL: 50.30 gb Ratio: 2.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by samthegame View Post
its the best phone for that price...in my view there are only 2 flagships worth buying right now, either oneplus 3t which is worth 30k for 64gb and 35k for 128gb...since it doesnt have expandable memory support i'd say go with 128gb,
the other phone would be s7 edge black pearl 128gb which costs 56900 which is costly but is the best phone out there in every aspect.
however cost wise oneplus 3 is a flagship which gives u everything at an amazing price..compared to samsung s7 edge i'd give oneplus 3t a score of 9 out of 10 mainly coz of 3 reasons - doesnt have waterproofing, doesnt have expandable memory, doesnt have quad HD display. apart from that the phone works superbly and is really snappy and the DASH charging on oneplus 3/3t is the one of the fastest charging technologies in the market...u wont be disappointed for sure with op3t
Thank you...summed up pretty well ! !

Old 19th January 2017

jawedsoft is beginning to get noticed
UL: 104.95 gb DL: 50.30 gb Ratio: 2.09
Quote:
low lite pics are great, u just need to use HQ mode. and dont confuse HQ with HDR.

821 makes it super duper fast. See how much pixel is priced and then compare the package.
I can vouch for the low light pics. At that price range, no other phone provides that good a camera...OP3T is beaten only by the Iphones and the Galaxy notes and Galaxy S6/S7

Low light resolution
white Balance
focus time
On all these three parameters it comes out well. If I could afford..then I would certainly buy this phone...

Old 19th January 2017
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawedsoft View Post
I can vouch for the low light pics. At that price range, no other phone provides that good a camera...OP3T is beaten only by the Iphones and the Galaxy notes and Galaxy S6/S7

Low light resolution
white Balance
focus time
On all these three parameters it comes out well. If I could afford..then I would certainly buy this phone...
yes, the phone is super duper fast. Nougat has streamlined quite a few things which is great. Not many phones have nougat as of now.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls