Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > ☆☆☆Xossip's BollyGallery Monthly Contest 2017: Rules,Queries & Discussion Thread☆☆☆

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th December 2016
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Wish You All a Happy New Year & a Rocking Contest in Advance :
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Last edited by Suzane007 : 29th December 2016 at 10:37 PM.

Old 29th December 2016
Arsh...
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Royal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Royal Rishi...

Old 29th December 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Samjh mei to na aaya but happy ki contest wapas start ho gya h

Old 29th December 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Treasure hunt cont + BG contest kitna mix kar diya h ..... ab 3 month jeetne honge dibba ke liye

Old 29th December 2016
Arsh...
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Royal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
Treasure hunt cont + BG contest kitna mix kar diya h ..... ab 3 month jeetne honge dibba ke liye
Bhai ek month me bhi jeet gaya to tere 1 month ke ff coupon ka jugad ho jayga

Old 29th December 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

3 weeks winner got the dibba rule it is ......... mai 2 weeks already jeet chuka hu aur 3 weeks jeetne ke bad HottySpotty dibba mujhe mil jata but now i have to win 13 weeks approx to win this dibba ye kaisa h modification ........ pehale se hi BG mei dibba winners hi jeette the aur ab 3 months win karke baki new members ki jeetane ke chances aur kam kar diya what a great going by admin team

Old 29th December 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Rishi... View Post
Bhai ek month me bhi jeet gaya to tere 1 month ke ff coupon ka jugad ho jayga
Dibba de de coupon code mai tujhe de dunga bol

Old 29th December 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

One of the wrost contest of Xossip now :hats of to admins

Old 29th December 2016
Arsh...
Visit my website
Quote:
3 weeks winner got the dibba rule it is ......... mai 2 weeks already jeet chuka hu aur 3 weeks jeetne ke bad HottySpotty dibba mujhe mil jata but now i have to win 13 weeks approx to win this dibba ye kaisa h modification ........ pehale se hi BG mei dibba winners hi jeette the aur ab 3 months win karke baki new members ki jeetane ke chances aur kam kar diya what a great going by admin team
bhai pehle rules thik se padh

Old 29th December 2016
Arsh...
Visit my website
Quote:
Dibba de de coupon code mai tujhe de dunga bol
Three time ultimate winner ban dibba mil jayga

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls