Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen Contest 2016 - "Let's Praise the Precious" - chitchat & Reviews Thread

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th June 2016
Alone
  Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru    Councillor: Council Member    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Romeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps database
Exclusive peepol login kidhar ho..

Old 17th June 2016
One for All, All for One.
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo 22 View Post
..kab start hoga aur comment kidhar dena hai..
bhai itne xclusive hain sabko comment do koi kisi se kam nahi

Old 17th June 2016
Alone
  Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru    Councillor: Council Member    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Romeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps databaseRomeo 22 has hacked the reps database
Pnv me abhi thoda time lgega sikhne me

Old 17th June 2016
ONE & ONLY FUN PLACE = XP
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
newchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by hungryhubby View Post
Priyanka dis side..thank you guys for lust n love..will post soon..till then enjoy my thread
Love n kisses
Priyanka

Old 17th June 2016
Custom title

story4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographstory4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Super Excited for the Queens Contest. Any way i can become an official judge on this contest.
Hope to see lot more new Sexy Indian Hotties this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aunties Bhabhis & Ladies Secret Pics !!! Aao Gaand aur Chut Maro Hamari !!!!!

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...343&highlight=

Old 17th June 2016
Live Life KING Size
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Royal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Royal Rishi...
Quote:
Originally Posted by story4u View Post
Super Excited for the Queens Contest. Any way i can become an official judge on this contest.
Hope to see lot more new Sexy Indian Hotties this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sacchi me kya....

Old 17th June 2016
Live Life KING Size
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Royal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post
bhai itne xclusive hain sabko comment do koi kisi se kam nahi
Swati

Old 17th June 2016
Live Life KING Size
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo 22 View Post
Exclusive peepol login kidhar ho..

Old 18th June 2016
I'm who I am
  Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
chk My Wife Slut Wife

recently posted some images after a long break.
If possible, you can include after tagging EXCLUSIVE

Old 18th June 2016
Alone
Rishi bhai ju bhi sponsor ho is bar..

Last edited by Romeo 22 : 18th June 2016 at 03:01 AM. Reason: typo

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls