Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen Contest 2016 - "Let's Praise the Precious" - chitchat & Reviews Thread

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 25th June 2016
One for All, All for One.
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolking2011 View Post
ITS JUST A SUGGESTION:

CUM PICS SHUD BE ALLOWED AFTER EACH ROUND FOR THEIR FAV QUEEN ....

AND IF POSSIBLE AWARD SHUD BE GIVEN TO THE BEST CUM PIC .....

I KNOW I AM SOUNDING LIKE AN IDIOT BUT I THINK OUR FAV QUEEN'S WILL SURELY GET SOME MORE ENCOURAGEMENT

Regular appreciation of their beauty and the Votes during contest is what the FAV queens of fans need more.

Last edited by :Lone Wolf: : 25th June 2016 at 11:37 PM.

Old 26th June 2016
Custom title
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
koolking2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolking2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolking2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolking2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkoolking2011 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post

Regular appreciation of their beauty and the Votes during contest is what the FAV queens of fans need more.
JUST TRIED MY LUCK

Old 26th June 2016
Visit my website

hotcpl11 is a pillar of our communityhotcpl11 is a pillar of our communityhotcpl11 is a pillar of our communityhotcpl11 is a pillar of our communityhotcpl11 is a pillar of our communityhotcpl11 is a pillar of our communityhotcpl11 is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanlhr View Post
I don't think so Pankhuri & Kunal have even their own thread here. People (including me) posting their pictures getting from different sources.
would someone like my wife be eligible?? 36 Double Dangs DD

Last edited by hotcpl11 : 26th June 2016 at 04:25 AM.

Old 26th June 2016
One for All, All for One.
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotcpl11 View Post
would someone like my wife be eligible?? 36 Double Dangs DD

< image >
If you wish to participate in the contest, then apply for getting Xclusive Tag, check the following thread to learn if you fullfil the criteria

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1303803

Old 26th June 2016

Alex.sophia has many secret admirersAlex.sophia has many secret admirers
I wish my wife could participate

Old 26th June 2016
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
UL: 0.00 b DL: 10.75 mb Ratio: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex.sophia View Post
You want me to expose your cheats again ?

Last edited by Bookseeker : 26th June 2016 at 09:11 AM.

Old 26th June 2016
Live Life KING Size
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Royal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Royal Rishi...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookseeker View Post
You want me to expose your cheats again ?

Old 26th June 2016
The Xpian!!! what else
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to friend_just_buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nstarfrnd View Post
Three rounds..... Well fine.... Any idea about the participants....???

No exclusives yet posted a single reply here in query thread.... Some saying they will participate next time.....

I don't know whether this time... It will be a el classico.... Lets hope for so.... New xclusives doesn't take this as an event.... Now I think.... The oldies are always goldies..

Wish if they make a comeback.....
your enthusiasm is quite appreciative but at the same time your eagerness can drive you towards a negative perception. so keep a hold on eagerness and be positive. you won't be disappointed

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Old 29th June 2016
ONE & ONLY FUN PLACE = XP
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
newchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex.sophia View Post

Old 30th June 2016
Live Life KING Size
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Royal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps databaseRoyal Rishi... has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Royal Rishi...

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls