Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Untold Secrets of Wife

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th November 2016

puneslut2 has received several accoladespuneslut2 has received several accoladespuneslut2 has received several accoladespuneslut2 has received several accolades
for hot cht PM me

Old 12th November 2016

puneslut2 has received several accoladespuneslut2 has received several accoladespuneslut2 has received several accoladespuneslut2 has received several accolades
PM me for hot chat

Old 17th November 2016

bondbaaza is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweta.sam30 View Post
Another man was a village boy.

Once she was in her village, in her grand father's village.

There was a small pond nearby her grand father's house.

One day she and her cousin were roaming near the pond, there they saw few boys bathing.

She said it was embarrassing, as there was one male cousin, but she saw it clearly.

And after reaching home, her female cousin said, "if bhaiya was not with us then we would have stayed there for some time, and she had a big laugh"
bhai ----- kahi fayda kahi nuksan btw masti ka man to sabka hota hai.

Old 17th November 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalsheart View Post
fully agree,wives have lot many secrets and it requires special efforts to make them say how they were treated by males of theirs at different levels of their lives
shayad wo ye sab choot ki gahrayi me chhupa kar rakhti hai you have to dig hard by your lund.

Old 17th November 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconnp View Post
I used to ask my wife a few months after marriage if she had any experiences before. She was hesitant at first but after multiple cajoling and requests told about one of her experiences. She used to work in chennai and said that during one of her bus trips, a guy was standing close to her and grinding his tool over her butts. She said that she felt his dick rolling over her ass and in between. She then had to shout at him and it seems many people started supporting her and the guy had to get out. I felt so much jealous and hot hearing someone else had tried to enjoy my virgin fiance before I could dip into her honeypot.
sir dip your tool more deeper deeper into her honeypot and try to make her bold and nasty she will confess more and i think you will love her honeypot more and more. btw all girls do naughty thinghs in their life but didn't share due to hesistation, so dig deeper honeypot and get more and more.

Old 17th November 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweta.sam30 View Post
Another incident,

When my wife was in school, she had few incident.

During the exam time, she got the 1st bench, and she was busy in writing the paper. After an hour, she just tried to relax a little, and moved her head up, then she noticed, that the teacher, sitting on the chair in front of her, had an eye on her thighs.

Then she recognized, that during last 1 hour many times teacher droped his pen. And she was sure, he did this intentionally.

While She was narrating this tio me, i was fucking her, and i was more horny.

I asked her "Why he was droping his pen?"

She : "He was peeping inside"

Me : "Where?"

She : "my thighs"

Me : "you were wearing your panty?, did he saw your panty?"

She : "Ya i was wearing. And how would i know, if he saw my panty or not?. Would i had to ask him, Sir, did u saw my panty?, Sir sis u liked it?"

We just laughed.

Then Next incident

In computer lab, She had 2 classes in a week in computer lab.

Among many class girls she was one who had this experience.

The chair in lab was normal chair, without back support, So many times she could feel teacher's dick on her back, when the computer teacher explains something on screen. And many times his hands on thighs, on shoulders, and some times peeping in breast area.

tharki teacher, btw your wife must be among the top maals of school with nice thigh and arousing growing boobs at that time so the teacher was roaming around her to get a glmpse of hotty.

Old 17th November 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikLuv View Post
One of the few incident shared by my wife. Once while coming back from college, a guy came and sat next to her in a DTC bus. He looked like a daily wager and was wearing dhoti. After some time he adjusted his dhoti so that his erect dick was visible to my wife and once he knew that she has seen it he started jerking slowly. As per her narration, it was a huge black dick. Sometime, during our roleplay I pretend to be that guy

thick black tool -- the dream of every wife.

Old 17th November 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbar12345 View Post
I have an experience but this is not secreat.mumesha ki tarah main apni wife ke sath bike par sham ko ghum kar wapis aa raha tha.achank hum dono ko laga ki 23_24 saal ka doodhwala kafi der se humare sath sath chal raha hai .kuch der tak aisa chalta raha aur jaisey hi ek choraha aaya usse just pahle usne apni pant ki chain kholkar apna lund bahar nikaal liya aur hilane laga.meri wife ki aankhe aisa seen dekhkar phati rah gai.uska luna bahut lamba .mota aur kala tha .wife achanak ye dekhkar kafi shock ho gai.wo humara peecha karne laga maine bike fast karke use kaafi peechw chod siya.us raat humne kafi wild sex kiya.wife ko IS RAAT bahut maja aaya.aaj bhi us lambe mote aur kale lund ko yaad karke hum maje lete hai.
asli kale k maja kuchhh aur hota btw joking.

Old 26th December 2016
SPAMMER

santoshd841 has said or done unpopular things
Hi, looking for married n matured milfs for a hot n horny chat.I love married and matured milfs alot, hmmm,,, they r yummy. Love doing nasty kinky and dirty stuffs in sex. I am a pee and ass loving guy, wanna chat dear ???

I love married and matured milfs alot. I am a horny guy and love doing nasty kinky and dirty stuffs in sex. i am a pee and ass loving guy of matured horny chubby n busty aunties.

PM me

Old 29th December 2016

foreplay56 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to foreplay56 Send a message via Skype™ to foreplay56
Hi friends sharing few pics of my Cuckold Doc Wife . Whom i fucked already. Comment hows her figure.

Do NOT post or request any information that might jeopardise your account security. This includes, but not limited to - private chat invites, sharing of personal contact number, Email Id, Skype Id, FB profile, etc. Xossip will not be responsible for ANY issue (including phishing/hacking, etc.) that these acts might bring. Please See this for more information.

Thanks

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls