Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Small joys for open minded husbands

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th April 2016

ravalipriya is beginning to get noticed
Goa offers to wear sexy dresses at beach by our beloved traditional bhabhis as no known persons are there.

Old 7th April 2016

shagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accolades
Send a message via Skype™ to shagisgood
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNGRY_HULK View Post
same way in a city- I saw the case on crime patrol. The plumber and his team- raped n murdered whole family when one of them started lusting after the wife. They planned and broke into home at night n killed all. Be careful.
You sir just killed my hardon for atleast for a week!

Old 7th April 2016

vishallund1 is beginning to get noticed
Hi guys.... I love it when someone talks hot and dirty about my wife. I haven't been able to convince her about having sex with someone else (which is my real desire), however, she has been chatting and roleplaying with other men on hangouts. Really turns me on when someone talks dirty about her.

I remember this incident when we met a guy Abdul online. Abdul as per his description was a 33 year old guy 6ft tall with an 8 inch cock. The way he used to roleplay was amazing. During roleplays he fucked my wife like a rag doll and had all alpha male characteristics. He made my wife his online sex slave and she used to stop chatting with her other online friends when he came online. This was an awesome experience. This went on for a month and after that he disappeared. She still remembers him.

Old 7th April 2016

shagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishallund1 View Post
Hi guys.... I love it when someone talks hot and dirty about my wife. I haven't been able to convince her about having sex with someone else (which is my real desire), however, she has been chatting and roleplaying with other men on hangouts. Really turns me on when someone talks dirty about her.

I remember this incident when we met a guy Abdul online. Abdul as per his description was a 33 year old guy 6ft tall with an 8 inch cock. The way he used to roleplay was amazing. During roleplays he fucked my wife like a rag doll and had all alpha male characteristics. He made my wife his online sex slave and she used to stop chatting with her other online friends when he came online. This was an awesome experience. This went on for a month and after that he disappeared. She still remembers him.
Nice experience man. Do you have those chat snippets? Can you share it here with us?

Old 7th April 2016

foreplay56 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to foreplay56 Send a message via Skype™ to foreplay56
Any Serious Indian Cuckold for chat...????

Old 8th April 2016

Joy of exposing wife to strangers without she being aware of it!

Last edited by shagisgood : 8th April 2016 at 07:22 AM.

Old 8th April 2016
Custom title

vidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autographvidaikoothinakki has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to vidaikoothinakki
i had convinced my wife to take massages thrice in the past from the boy who massages me . I had encouraged him to pull down the chaddi to expose her assets. he was terribly afraid but managed to partially do it to my delight.

Old 8th April 2016
Custom title

icefruitlover is a pillar of our communityicefruitlover is a pillar of our communityicefruitlover is a pillar of our communityicefruitlover is a pillar of our communityicefruitlover is a pillar of our communityicefruitlover is a pillar of our community
wow super hot cpl

Old 10th April 2016

Beyond tailors, one can also leverage situations at jewellery shop. I happen to visit a jewellery shop. Wife wanted to buy a necklace set for an upcoming wedding ceremony. She was wearing a normal salwar suit. It had a collar and buttons. She had buttoned it eight upto neck. She was trying the necklace by placing it around her suit collar. The salesman intervened and said that mam the piece's beauty can only be judged if you wrap it around properly around the neck and not over a piece of cloth. Please open the top button and then try properly. She was slightly adamant to do it but he in his smooth sales pitch convinced her to open the top button. She unbuttoned it and then wore the piece. Both salesmen in front of the counter we were sitting were continously looking at her neck while she unbuttoned the top button. Though not much was visible, the act of she unbuttoni g her butttons and letting the guys in front having a small show of her cleavage was extremely arousing.

Old 10th April 2016

hotwifelife has many secret admirershotwifelife has many secret admirers
so my wife went shopping for new shoes like this...later when back home she sounded pissed off and told me that people have gone too sleazy and she had to fend of couple of guys groping her in the crowd. really turned me on imagining some young horny guys feeling up my wife..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls