Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Small joys for open minded husbands

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th March 2016

shagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accolades
Send a message via Skype™ to shagisgood
Small joys for open minded husbands

I have been a passive consumer of xossip since long now. Barring a few posts and threads haven't been able to take out time to put down my thoughts.
I am a married man and have fantasies involving my wife. But fantasies are alas, just that! Its all in the mind. Most of the stuff written here is unrealistic fantasy.

I wanted to start a thread to share experiences with like minded husbands about things which seem realistic or things which happen in our lives which turn us on. So lets keep the "I want to see my wife gang-banged by 10 of her colleagues" stuff out.

One of the things which arouses me is when wife goes to a boutique for her dresses. She loves customized stuff and visits our nearby boutique often. I dont accompany her everytime but when I do, I make sure to cherish those few moments when the "masterji" takes her measurement. There is no way he hasnt touched her boobs and ass from the top of her tee and jeans.
I wonder what goes through her mind. He is a young man in mid 30s. Does he imagine her naked while measuring her? Makes me hard thinking about all this.

Old 27th March 2016

cucksonforu is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Skype™ to cucksonforu
msged u on skype

Old 27th March 2016
Custom title

Miss.Payal1988 is a pillar of our communityMiss.Payal1988 is a pillar of our communityMiss.Payal1988 is a pillar of our community
Very good thread dear. I love this thinking of husband's. This makes their wife feel their importance in husband's life. If every couple share these kind of small things with each other , then i think that their life will be less tense. I have experienced this thing also. I also go to boutique for giving my measurements and the main head tailor takes my measurement and the other boy note it down on his book. Three more artists were also present in the shop. I love the way he shout the inches while taking my measurement.

Old 27th March 2016

rahuljainjain1985 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to rahuljainjain1985
good going guys and gals..i like the thought that it should be more realistic than having ten guys..i once sent my gal on a date with a stranger whom we found on net..they never talked before or exchanged numbers...it was all arranged by me..she told me everything in details after the meet...

Old 28th March 2016

shagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahuljainjain1985 View Post
good going guys and gals..i like the thought that it should be more realistic than having ten guys..i once sent my gal on a date with a stranger whom we found on net..they never talked before or exchanged numbers...it was all arranged by me..she told me everything in details after the meet...
Could you share more details. This sounds exciting

Old 28th March 2016

lmilf36 is beginning to get noticed
Great thread!

My fantasies involving my wife has been a source of intense arousal for me for several years now. I have worked on her transition from a traditional homely girl into a hot confident woman, and the transformation has been nothing short of mesmerizing! She has no idea how aroused I get when she innocently confides to me about men around her hitting on her. Needless to say, it spiced up our bedroom life.

I am sure I am not alone, any husband who has a beautiful wife without any insecurities in the relationship could have similar feelings at some point or other, if not as intense as I feel. Please continue to share your stories & experiences!

Old 28th March 2016

DecentHubby is beginning to get noticed
Golden words

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilf36 View Post
Great thread!

any husband who has a beautiful wife without any insecurities in the relationship could have similar feelings at some point or other, !

Old 28th March 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilf36 View Post
Great thread!

My fantasies involving my wife has been a source of intense arousal for me for several years now. I have worked on her transition from a traditional homely girl into a hot confident woman, and the transformation has been nothing short of mesmerizing! She has no idea how aroused I get when she innocently confides to me about men around her hitting on her. Needless to say, it spiced up our bedroom life.

I am sure I am not alone, any husband who has a beautiful wife without any insecurities in the relationship could have similar feelings at some point or other, if not as intense as I feel. Please continue to share your stories & experiences!
Well said. Dont know whats to be offended about when someone eyes your wife's beauty. I have noticed several men (including my cousins or male relatives) eyeing her well endowed ass in tight jeans or hip hugging salwars. Turns me on everytime.

Old 28th March 2016

gagandeep is beginning to get noticed
UL: 267.83 mb DL: 5.46 gb Ratio: 0.05
Nice thread. One thing which I enjoy thinking about is when my wife is at work... I wonder what she's upto those 9 hours a day, 5 days a week.

My wife is a typical Indian girl...fair, nice boobs, and heavy on the bottom She's got a really juicy ass that has increased in size since we got married. She rejoined work a year ago and usually wears churidars and kurtis to work. She wears jeans and t-shirts too, but not to work, guess she wants to appear conservative there.

Most of her kurtis are normal, but what is really sexy is that she wears these really tight churidars. They literally hug her thighs and bum, absolutely skintight. I get so turned on when I drop her to work, and watch her hips shake as she walks away. Like if she stretches a bit or bends down they're going to rip Sometimes she wears skin colored churidas so it looks like she's bottomless. I get to horny imagining other people staring at her thick thighs

I find it very erotic to imagine the males at work checking her out, staring at her thighs and ass. And she recently told me that her company has started hiring college freshers. That turned me on even more, imagining those young guys staring at my wife, maybe even trying to flirt with her.

Last edited by gagandeep : 28th March 2016 at 10:19 PM.

Old 28th March 2016

duskybeauti is beginning to get noticed
We indulge in lot of fantasy. Since my girl n I r too open. She told me tat one guy in her office propsed her. n she said she has a fantasy to have a bf in office too where she can sneak in loo in night shift and can make out n blow job n other stuff. I told her YES. but later she said she was testing me. But still i think whether she is having an affair in office or not. n later i fuck her hard while thinking about it.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls