Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Introductions > Hii -I'm Nisha

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 8th January 2016
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
to Xossip, the No.1 Desi Forum

The answer to life, the universe can be found as you surf through the various sections of Xossip, and everything Xossip related may be found in the XP-wiki. Be sure to check it out.

Enjoy your stay here.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 24th January 2016
The bread eater no.1 of pondy
Visit my website

zeze_bird is a pillar of our communityzeze_bird is a pillar of our communityzeze_bird is a pillar of our communityzeze_bird is a pillar of our communityzeze_bird is a pillar of our communityzeze_bird is a pillar of our communityzeze_bird is a pillar of our communityzeze_bird is a pillar of our community
to our Xossip,the biggest forum in India,Feel free to be active on all our sections whichever Pics n Vids,No Barried Holds,Technology or
Requests...i wish to you an enjoying time on xossip.

And don't forget to read the Introductions section rules
,and General rulez

DISCLAIMER:All pics posted by me on Xossip are not mine,it was copied from somewhere on WWW and posted here on Xossip,if i have posted some pics which have copyrights or are infracting Xossip's rules,so feel free to PM me warning about or requesting such pics delete,so i will delete all pics requested,but the pics deleting should have a good reason!.

Old 24th January 2016

desimard is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to desimard
Post hiiii

welcome nisha,

Do NOT post or request any information that might jeopardise your account security. This includes, but not limited to - private chat invites, sharing of personal contact number, Email Id, Skype Id, FB profile, etc. Xossip will not be responsible for ANY issue (including phishing/hacking, etc.) that these acts might bring. Please See this for more information.

Thanks
JFH

Last edited by JustFlyingHigh : 26th January 2016 at 01:33 AM.

Old 9th March 2017

nj4466 is an unknown quantity at this point
hello friends

Old 10th March 2017

rk420sharma has many secret admirersrk420sharma has many secret admirers
Kya bhai logo ladki aaji nai ki uske piche hi pad gye
Thoda usko enjoy krne do
vo bi ye hi krne ke liye yahan pe join hui h
Let's have fun nisa
And love all xp member

Old 11th March 2017

sunny7779 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to sunny7779
Hai nisha

Old 11th March 2017
UNDER COVER DON
Visit my website

mech007 is hunted by the papparazimech007 is hunted by the papparazimech007 is hunted by the papparazimech007 is hunted by the papparazimech007 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via MSN to mech007 Send a message via Yahoo to mech007 Send a message via Skype™ to mech007
hi PM for chat with me dear

Disclaimer
: -
I am not the Original up-loader of this pics, Credit goes to Original up-loaders only,i have just Collected these pics from Internet. If anything is against law or forum rules please notify so that can be removed.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls