Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> E-books > vespa34567's Mega E-books Thread

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

vespa34567 is beginning to get noticed
First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship, 3rd Edition

Latha Stead, Matthew Kaufman, Arthur Rusovici, "First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship, 3rd Edition"
2010 | ISBN: 0071633820 | EPUB | 420 pages | 4 MB

The internal medicine clerkship survival guide, from the publishers of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1

Written by students who excelled on their clerkship

First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship is a high-yield review of the clerkship's core competencies presented in the trusted First Aid format. You will find hundreds of recently-tested topics from shelf exams and the USMLE Step 2 CK along with mnemonics, typical scenario boxes, insider tips, margin notes to enhance exam and wards performance, a "classifieds" section with scholarship and award opportunities, and NEW mini-cases.
Features

High-yield yet comprehensive review of the most essential topics focuses study.
NEW: integrated mini-cases add clinical relevance and prepare students for questions they will see on the exam
Exam tips and wards tips help you shine on the shelf exam and impress attendings
Written by students who aced the clerkship and based on the clerkship's core competencies
Edited and reviewed by internal medicine faculty
High-yield review of the clerkship's core competencies in the relied-upon First Aid series format
The content you need to excel on the clerkship:
Section I: How to Succeed in the Medicine Clerkship; Section II: Database of High-Yield Facts: Cardiology, Endocrinology, Hematology-Oncology, Infectious Disease, Nephrology and Acid-Base Disorders, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, Neurology, Dermatology, Health Maintenance and Evidence-Based Medicine, Section III: Classified, Index
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Old 29th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

Freehand Drawing and Discovery Urban Sketching and Concept Drawing for Designers

Freehand Drawing and Discovery: Urban Sketching and Concept Drawing for Designers by James Richards
English | 2013 | ISBN: 1118232100 | 288 pages | EPUB | 223 MB

Designed to help architects, planners, and landscape architects use freehand sketching to quickly and creatively generate design concepts, Freehand Drawing and Discovery uses an array of cross-disciplinary examples to help readers develop their drawing skills. Taking a "both/and" approach, this book provides step-by-step guidance on drawing tools and techniques and offers practical suggestions on how to use these skills in conjunction with digital tools on real-world projects. Illustrated with nearly 300 full color drawings, the book includes a series of video demonstrations that reinforces the sketching techniques

Old 29th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

Fuckology Critical Essays on John Money's Diagnostic Concepts

Lisa Downing and Iain Morland, "Fuckology: Critical Essays on John Money's Diagnostic Concepts"
English | ISBN: 022618661X, 022618658X | 2015 | 224 pages | PDF | 1 MB

One of the twentieth century's most controversial sexologists - or "fuckologists," to use his own memorable term - John Money was considered a trailblazing scientist and sexual libertarian by some, but damned by others as a fraud and a pervert. Money invented the concept of gender in the 1950s, yet fought its uptake by feminists. He backed surgical treatments for transsexuality, but argued that gender roles were set by reproductive capacity. He shaped the treatment of intersex, advocating experimental sex changes for children with ambiguous genitalia. In his most publicized case study, Money oversaw the reassignment of David Reimer as female following a circumcision accident in infancy. Heralded by many as proof that gender is pliable, the case was later discredited when Reimer revealed that he had lived as a male since his early teens. In Fuckology, the authors contextualize and interrogate Money's writings and his practices. The book focuses on his three key diagnostic concepts, "hermaphroditism," "transsexualism," and "paraphilia," but also addresses his lesser-known work on topics ranging from animal behavior to the philosophy of science. The result is a comprehensive collection of new insights for researchers and students within cultural, historical, and gender studies, as well as for practitioners and activists in sexology, psychology, and patient rights.

Old 29th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

Fuzzy Surfaces in GIS and Geographical Analysis Theory, Analytical Methods, Algorithms and Applicati...

Weldon Lodwick, "Fuzzy Surfaces in GIS and Geographical Analysis: Theory, Analytical Methods, Algorithms and Applications"
2008 | ISBN-10: 0849363950 | 184 pages | PDF | 7 MB

Surfaces are a central to geographical analysis. Their generation and manipulation are a key component of geographical information systems (GISs). However, geographical surface data is often not precise. When surfaces are used to model geographical entities, the data inherently contains uncertainty in terms of both position and attribute. Fuzzy Surface in GIS and Geographical Analysis sets out a process to identify the uncertainty in geographic entities. It describes how to successfully obtain, model, analyze, and display data, as well as interpret results within the context of GIS.

Focusing on uncertainty that arises from transitional boundaries, the book limits its study to three types of uncertainties: intervals, fuzzy sets, and possibility distributions. The book explains that uncertainty in geographical data typically stems from these three and it is only natural to incorporate them into the analysis and display of surface data. The book defines the mathematics associated with each method for analysis, then develops related algorithms, and moves on to illustrate various applications.

Fuzzy Surface in GIS and Geographical Analysis clearly defines how to develop a routine that will adequately account for the uncertainties inherent in surface data.

Old 29th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

Gemba Kaizen A Commonsense Approach to a Continuous Improvement Strategy (2nd Edition)

Masaaki Imai, "Gemba Kaizen: A Commonsense Approach to a Continuous Improvement Strategy (2nd Edition)"
2012 | ISBN: 0071790357 | 448 pages | EPUB | 3 MB

The definitive, fully up-to-date guide to continuous improvement in the workplace

"An updated version of a classic book that shares a wealth of new healthcare examples and case studies from around the world. The methods in this book will help you improve quality and safety, reduce waiting times, and improve the long-term financial position of your organization. Highly recommended!" --Mark Graban, author of Lean Hospitals and coauthor of Healthcare Kaizen

"Every business faces the iron triangle of quality, cost, and delivery. Conventional thinking claims you cannot have all three. Not only does Mr. Imai turn that thinking on its head, but he shows you exactly how to do it." -- Matthew E. May, author of The Elegant Solution and The Laws of Subtraction

"Masaaki Imai has done it again. The second edition of his famous book not only describes all the tools necessary for any type of business to implement a lean strategy but also includes a large number of excellent case studies." -- Art Byrne, author of The Lean Turnaround

Written by Masaaki Imai, pioneer of modern business operational excellence and founder of the Kaizen Institute, Gemba Kaizen, Second Edition is an in-depth revision of this renowned, bestselling work. The book reveals how to implement cost-effective, incremental improvements in your most critical business processes. Global case studies from a wide range of industries demonstrate how gemba kaizen has been successfully used to:

Maximize capacity and reduce inventory at Unga Limited, one of Kenya's largest flour-milling operations
Change the IT culture at Achmea, a large European insurance firm
Exceed customer expectations at Walt Disney World in the United States
Improve quality at Inoue Hospital in Japan
Transform retail processes at Sonae MC, Portugal's largest employer
Practice daily kaizen at Tork Ledervin, a weaving plant in Brazil
Stamp out muda at Sunclipse, an industrial packaging distributor in the United States
Manage quality improvement by total workforce involvement at Xuji Group Corporation, an electrical manufacturer in China
Implement gemba kaizen at many other companies worldwide
To thrive in today's competitive global economy, organizations need to operate more effectively and profitably than ever before. Developing problem solvers, increasing productivity, improving quality, and reducing waste are essential success factors. Proven strategies for achieving these goals are included in this pioneering guide.

This comprehensive resource offers detailed coverage of important gemba kaizen topics, including:

Quality, cost, and delivery in the gemba
The five steps of workplace organization
Identifying and eliminating muda--any non-value-adding activity
Visual management
Supervisors' roles in the lean workplace
Gemba managers' roles and accountability in sustaining high performance
Just-in-time and total flow management
The CEO's role in leading a kaizen culture
The methods presented in Gemba Kaizen, Second Edition reveal that when management focuses on implementing kaizen (incremental, continuous improvement) in the gemba (the worksite) unique opportunities can be discovered for increasing the success and profitability of any organization.

Old 29th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

Grand River Avenue (Images of America)

Jon Milan, Gail Offen, "Grand River Avenue (Images of America)"
ISBN: 1467112127 | 2014 | PDF | 128 pages | 120 MB

Grand River Avenue, or Michigan US-16 as it was ultimately designated, is one of Michigans true Blue Highwaysan original two-lane, blacktop road still serving as a direct path through roadside America. Originally a Native American trail, this ancient path has been a westbound route from the Straits of Detroit to the eastern shores of Lake Michigan for more than 1,000 years. Over time, it has served as a footpath, horse trail, wagon rut, stagecoach route, plank road, and ultimately a two-lane highway that gave some of Americas earliest motorists their first taste of long-distance automobile travel.

Old 29th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

Handbook of Non-Invasive Methods and the Skin

Handbook of Non-Invasive Methods and the Skin by Jorgen Serup, Gregor B. E. Jemec and Gary L. Grove
English | February 23, 2006 | ISBN-10: 0849314372 | 1056 pages | PDF | 32 MB

With contributions from prominent experts, this comprehensive handbook covers the field of non-invasive biophysical measurement methods in clinical and experimental dermatology. Structured to provide both educational and practical information, the book has proven to be of value to both young researchers and senior scientists.

All coverage of major evaluation and measurement methods share a consistent format, covering scope, sources of error, application, and validity. The second edition incorporates 69 revised chapters and 95 new chapters covering topics such as computer technique, imaging techniques, skin friction, barrier functions, and more.

Old 29th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

History of Religious Ideas, Volume 1 From the Stone Age to the Eleusinian Mysteries

Mircea Eliade, "History of Religious Ideas, Volume 1: From the Stone Age to the Eleusinian Mysteries"
ISBN: 0226204006, 0226204014 | 1979 | PDF | 508 pages | 37 MB

"No one has done so much as Mr. Eliade to inform literature students in the West about 'primitive' and Oriental religions. . . . Everyone who cares about the human adventure will find new information and new angles of vision."-Martin E. Marty, New York Times Book Review

Old 29th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

Intermediate Accounting

Mark Nelson, J. David Spiceland, Wayne Thomas, James Sepe, "Intermediate Accounting, 8th Edition"
ISBN: 0078025834 | 2015 | PDF | 1472 pages | 22 MB

Financial accounting is undergoing a period of unprecedented change. The FASB and IASB have been working together to issue converged accounting standards that will dramatically change key reporting areas, and more generally have sought to converge accounting standards over time. However, at present the convergence process appears to have stalled with respect to new standards, and it is not clear when, if ever, IFRS will be fully incorporated into U.S. GAAP. So, while there is considerable overlap between U.S. GAAP and IFRS, important differences between U.S. GAAP and IFRS will remain for the foreseeable future.

To help instructors deal with this very challenging environment, the Spiceland team is committed to providing current, comprehensive and clear coverage of intermediate accounting, and the eigth edition reflects this.

Old 29th August 2015
Custom title
Visit my website

Language Planning in Education (Edinburgh Textbooks in Applied Linguistics)

Language Planning in Education (Edinburgh Textbooks in Applied Linguistics) by Gibson Ferguson
English | 13 Mar. 2006 | ISBN: 0748612610, 0748612629 | 256 Pages | PDF | 1 MB

This book offers a topical new introduction to a resurgent academic discipline. This book explores the importance of language in issues of migration, globalisation, cultural diversity, nation-building, education and ethnic identity.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls