Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > *** Xclusive Queen contest 2015 - "Festival of Seduction": The RESULTS ***

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th August 2015
Sheriff of XP Town
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to _V_
Ria

Jashmin

Sofia

Old 13th August 2015
Sheriff of XP Town
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to _V_
all participants

Old 13th August 2015
Custom title

love gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps database
thank you...

Old 13th August 2015
My Home = VT

rkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universerkasso is one with the universe
UL: 100.80 gb DL: 17.53 gb Ratio: 5.75

Old 13th August 2015

Manish.hazel has received several accoladesManish.hazel has received several accoladesManish.hazel has received several accoladesManish.hazel has received several accolades
Congratulations ria tout deserved it

Old 13th August 2015
.:| It's My Tym 2 Rule XB |:.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
to winners

every participants to make this event beautiful

Last edited by .:|PRiN@E|:. : 13th August 2015 at 03:01 PM.

Old 13th August 2015
.:|BFF|:.

manika470 has hacked the reps databasemanika470 has hacked the reps databasemanika470 has hacked the reps databasemanika470 has hacked the reps databasemanika470 has hacked the reps databasemanika470 has hacked the reps databasemanika470 has hacked the reps databasemanika470 has hacked the reps databasemanika470 has hacked the reps databasemanika470 has hacked the reps databasemanika470 has hacked the reps database
Ria
Jashmin
Sofia

All Participants

Old 13th August 2015
WestWorld
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
harshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps database
UL: 145.19 mb DL: 217.57 mb Ratio: 0.67
Ria you won

jashmin

sofia...

to all the winners for this superb effort

Life show the face of yours....

Old 13th August 2015
WestWorld
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
harshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps databaseharshit1890 has hacked the reps database
UL: 145.19 mb DL: 217.57 mb Ratio: 0.67
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoknight View Post
Thanks Guys, It has been a memorable experience to be a part of the most happening contest in Xossip. Thanks to all my admirers and fans for voting, and to each and every Xossipian who actively participated in the contest by voting, evaluating, giving positive comments or even by viewing. Our efforts are successful if we could entertain you.

Thanks judges, for considering my entries as fit to be on top.

My special thanks to organisers of this contest, who not only organized a smooth contest, but also protected the privacy and sentiment of the participants by timely intervention.

My special thanks to ‘RAW’ for the tremendous encouragement he provided for us in each and every round.

I love my countless fans and supporters, who supported me throughout the contest by sending PMs, writing in my personal thread and in the contest thread with not only praise, but also with valuable suggestions.

I heartily congratulate Jashmin, Sofia, Babli and Dixa for becoming queen of the numerous Xossipian. I also congratulate each and every participant who participated in this contest. Now we have to work hard to reward the viewers of Xossip by stealing their sleep away.

At last, I like to thank my dear Psycho for presenting me in such exquisite way.

Thank you and I love you guys, through this contest I could have a recap of our old memories, which I thought I could have only once in my lifetime.

- Ria
Ria and pscho bro you deserve this man superb job i lovd your entries

Life show the face of yours....

Old 14th August 2015
Custom title

love gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps databaselove gate has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshit1890 View Post
Ria and pscho bro you deserve this man superb job i lovd your entries

the result paid for there effort

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls