Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen contest 2015 - "Festival of Seduction": ChitChat thread

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th June 2015

pavan5554 is beginning to get noticed
Holding my dick and waiting when contestants are going show... Eagerly waiting

Old 12th June 2015
Xossip Time, Fun Time !!!
Visit my website
  Desktop: Desktop Contest      
Rauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps databaseRauf Lala has hacked the reps database
wow wow wow wow
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
Scheme already exists. It costs 10k to become mod and 100k to become sumo.

Old 12th June 2015
The Xpian!!! what else
  Election Commissioner:     Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to friend_just_buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauf Lala View Post
wow wow wow wow
aao lala ji

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Old 12th June 2015
One for All, All for One.
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by desposlut View Post
Dear sir.,.i have tried a lot fir exclusive pic..now i got hopeless..plz include my pic for urs add..which i posted..nd tell me how u wanna c me.,plz..will show..m wl b greatful..m not gonna participate..but wanna di smething fir u guyz..plz..dint deny..moderator
follow the rules your pics should be totally xclusive for xp viewers then apply again

Old 12th June 2015
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoreneelima View Post
Just my cock getting harder day by day. OMG our sexy horny bhabhi getting ready to display there lovely, maaldar, juice pussies. It's going to be festival for all the cocks
Festival of Seduction

Old 12th June 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyboys306 View Post
One request from my side Mods
voting should be there in every round
results may be declared after the last round.
It will help every queen to gain some votes in that particular round where her pics are more erotic than the others else voting after all the rounds may lead less votes count as only the last round makes the impression on the voters and whoever is good in last round will win.

Simron
FJB has replied you sweet heart shun all your worries and get charged up

Old 13th June 2015
Love Bhabhi Mangalsutra Expose
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
whoreneelima is a pillar of our communitywhoreneelima is a pillar of our communitywhoreneelima is a pillar of our communitywhoreneelima is a pillar of our communitywhoreneelima is a pillar of our communitywhoreneelima is a pillar of our communitywhoreneelima is a pillar of our communitywhoreneelima is a pillar of our community
Just imagine bhabhi in full saree and her boobs with mangalsutra are ready to burst out omg
Photos I posted are not my own. They are available on open internet which, anyone can view. I don't intend to disturb anybody's privacy. since the owner of these pics has decided to let these pics be available on open internet. Its not for commercial use, If anyone at any point feels offended, fell free to message Admin/Moderate or please do pm me with the link of the pic and they shall be removed instantly as soon as I read the message.

Beauty Bhabhis!! Sultry Bitches!!

Old 13th June 2015
whoreneelima is a pillar of our communitywhoreneelima is a pillar of our communitywhoreneelima is a pillar of our communitywhoreneelima is a pillar of our communitywhoreneelima is a pillar of our communitywhoreneelima is a pillar of our communitywhoreneelima is a pillar of our communitywhoreneelima is a pillar of our community
Queen bhabhi ho RANDI jaisa. :BJ:
Photos I posted are not my own. They are available on open internet which, anyone can view. I don't intend to disturb anybody's privacy. since the owner of these pics has decided to let these pics be available on open internet. Its not for commercial use, If anyone at any point feels offended, fell free to message Admin/Moderate or please do pm me with the link of the pic and they shall be removed instantly as soon as I read the message.

Old 13th June 2015

like2bare2 is beginning to get noticed
There should have been three rounds instead of 4, we have seen last few years participants got busy in their daily life and could not continue after 3rd round. After all, it is all for fun, not for award, long stretch takes away the fun part of it.

Old 13th June 2015
Just a Naughty Idea strike my dirty mind about how homly Xossip Queens going be now and after Doom Day. Using simple homly dark skin ladies. I created a promo for Queens contest, . njoy

Last edited by whoreneelima : 14th June 2015 at 11:18 AM.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls