Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen contest 2015 - "Festival of Seduction": ChitChat thread

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th June 2015
Custom title

ammienida is one with the universeammienida is one with the universeammienida is one with the universeammienida is one with the universeammienida is one with the universeammienida is one with the universeammienida is one with the universeammienida is one with the universeammienida is one with the universeammienida is one with the universeammienida is one with the universe

Pyaar ki naa toh koi zubaan hai jisko bol kr bataaya jaa sktaa h..
Ore naa hi koi kitaab h jissko padh kar seekhaa jaa sktaa hai..
Pyaar jaab hotaa hai toh binaa bole ho jaataa hai..
Ore jabb ho jaataa hai toh apni chchat ke baare me sabb pta chal jaata hai......

Old 14th June 2015
Custom title

ammienida is one with the universeammienida is one with the universeammienida is one with the universeammienida is one with the universeammienida is one with the universeammienida is one with the universeammienida is one with the universeammienida is one with the universeammienida is one with the universeammienida is one with the universeammienida is one with the universe
jimm
www.XB-Wiki.com
1353+22
to u.
for babhis..

Ore jabb ho jaataa hai toh apni chchat ke baare me sabb pta chal jaata hai......

Old 14th June 2015
Custom title

whoreneelima
Love Bhabhi Mangalsutra
Expose
Bahamas
to u..
itz

Old 14th June 2015
ONE & ONLY FUN PLACE = XP
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
newchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by indian lady View Post
When, where and how should I post.... sorry to bother u but I am not sooo good in posting.. that's why I am asking ... Thanks A lot.

pic posting link i ill pm to u... not open now

Old 14th June 2015
The Xpian!!! what else
  Election Commissioner:     Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to friend_just_buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by like2bare2 View Post
There should have been three rounds instead of 4, we have seen last few years participants got busy in their daily life and could not continue after 3rd round. After all, it is all for fun, not for award, long stretch takes away the fun part of it.
that's why we have given them enough time to prepare. and mind it, this Xclusive Queen contest, so it has to be a bigger one

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Old 14th June 2015

gosship is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by indian lady View Post
I love to participate in this contest.... Plz tell me the procedure....

hi what is ur thread link

Old 14th June 2015
Custom title

Old 14th June 2015
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by friend_just_buddy View Post
that's why we have given them enough time to prepare. and mind it, this Xclusive Queen contest, so it has to be a bigger one

Old 14th June 2015
See U If U seen~
Visit my website

Zeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universe
; every one i think all of u u should enjoy this remarkable contest which held for all suducive members .....
just come n take part for this contest make it un memorizeable to every one waiting for all enteries

Old 14th June 2015
See U If U seen~
Visit my website

Zeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universeZeeshan.malik168 is one with the universe
Please join soon m dying to see entries performnce which one will be post good n best i will with him with so best of luck to all here n upcoming enteries ........

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls