Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen contest 2015 - "Festival öf Seduction" "Schedule & Procedure"

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th July 2015

maturenri has many secret admirers
hello admin. pls inform me where i can see all the entries once the competition starts.

Old 13th July 2015
Lone Crusader
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by maturenri View Post
hello admin. pls inform me where i can see all the entries once the competition starts.
A separate thread will open when the contest starts round wise as per the schedule.

Old 13th July 2015

maturenri has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh sarhadi View Post
A separate thread will open when the contest starts round wise as per the schedule.
Once the thread open can you pls send me the link. I dont want to miss the fun

Old 18th July 2015
Normal is Boring
  Xclusive Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest    Photographer: Photography Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
psychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to psychoknight
UL: 6.48 mb DL: 43.58 mb Ratio: 0.15
Organizers please help me by answering these queries:

1.Can I post my Video 1st in MD then use the link as additional attraction in my contest entry, or should I have to post the link in contest thread only? In one word, can I publish my video in MD 1st or I have to wait till the contest is over?

2. While posting the video, am I allowed to post the thumbnail/screen caps of that in my contest entry, will it be calculated within my 25 upper limit?

Old 19th July 2015
The Xpian!!! what else
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to friend_just_buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoknight View Post
Organizers please help me by answering these queries:

1.Can I post my Video 1st in MD then use the link as additional attraction in my contest entry, or should I have to post the link in contest thread only? In one word, can I publish my video in MD 1st or I have to wait till the contest is over?

2. While posting the video, am I allowed to post the thumbnail/screen caps of that in my contest entry, will it be calculated within my 25 upper limit?

1:- post your video in MD then post that video's link in your entry post as the additional attraction. and yes, you are publishing your video in md, so what's the confusion there. simple na?

2:- we have set a limit for the numbers of submission(pics) because we have to think about our low band width users also. unlimited number of pics can not help them to view your show. so, definitely your all pics, thumbnail or no thumbnail ll be counted. btw! you can edit your posts to end number of time till the closing time of entry thread.
clear?

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं…

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Old 19th July 2015
Lone Crusader
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
you can edit your posts to end number of time till the closing time of entry thread
Says a lot

Old 21st July 2015
Normal is Boring
  Xclusive Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest    Photographer: Photography Contest    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
psychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps databasepsychoknight has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to psychoknight
UL: 6.48 mb DL: 43.58 mb Ratio: 0.15
I thought to present my entry thread in shape of a story book with lots of pictures in it. Now iy seems that I am having trouble to post it, please tell me if there are any upper limit for posting words/images/size in a single post, if so, then I have to reduce the numbers of images or narration in it.

Old 21st July 2015
The Xpian!!! what else
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to friend_just_buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoknight View Post
I thought to present my entry thread in shape of a story book with lots of pictures in it. Now iy seems that I am having trouble to post it, please tell me if there are any upper limit for posting words/images/size in a single post, if so, then I have to reduce the numbers of images or narration in it.
there is a character limit for every single posts. we can't go beyond that limit. its something around 25k characters. I hope you understand the meaning characters.

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं…

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Old 21st July 2015
Don't Disturb the Devils ..
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
wocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by friend_just_buddy View Post
there is a character limit for every single posts. we can't go beyond that limit. its something around 25k characters. I hope you understand the meaning characters.
+1

Characters for including Picture link characters also.

Old 24th July 2015
Custom title

funfantasy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfunfantasy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfunfantasy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Dear Organizers !
Can I post the Bridal Beauty pics in my thread now ?
(same series which I posted in the Queen Contest but DIFFERENT PICS-OTHER THAN THAT ARE POSTED IN THE CURRENT QUEEN CONTEST)

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls