Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen contest 2015 - "Festival öf Seduction" "Schedule & Procedure"

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th June 2015

indian lady is hunted by the papparaziindian lady is hunted by the papparaziindian lady is hunted by the papparaziindian lady is hunted by the papparaziindian lady is hunted by the papparazi
I love to participate in this contest.... Plz tell me the procedure....

Old 11th June 2015
Violations are way of the Ban
Visit my website
  Election Commissioner:     Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
wocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by indian lady View Post
dear,
we are waiting and love to see your participation.

See Here Procedure and other details.

Last edited by wocdakumar : 11th June 2015 at 01:13 PM.

Old 11th June 2015

indian lady is hunted by the papparaziindian lady is hunted by the papparaziindian lady is hunted by the papparaziindian lady is hunted by the papparaziindian lady is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by wocdakumar View Post
dear,

we are waiting and love to your participation

See Here Procedure and other details.

When, where and how should I post.... sorry to bother u but I am not sooo good in posting.. that's why I am asking ... Thanks A lot.

Old 11th June 2015
One for All, All for One.
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:
When, where and how should I post.... sorry to bother u but I am not sooo good in posting.. that's why I am asking ... Thanks A lot.
Hi Dear,

You have lot of time to prepare for the rounds.

The dates are mentioned in the schedule when Entry Rounds will open, you would be required to post your entry in the entry thread at that time.

Till then prepare yourself good, and keep seducing xossipians

Old 11th June 2015
The Xpian!!! what else
  Election Commissioner:     Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to friend_just_buddy
Quote:
read all details on The very first page. and prepare yourself accordingly

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं…

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Old 13th June 2015
\/\/ork |-|arder Play |-|arder
Visit my website

Montyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv
will the posts be updated after every round OR at a time after all the rounds..??

Old 15th June 2015
=(Bass naam hi kaafi hai)=

parryrock15 has disabled reputations
Send a message via AIM to parryrock15
Entry kab se shuru hogi bhai logo

Old 15th June 2015
The Xpian!!! what else
  Election Commissioner:     Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to friend_just_buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyv View Post
will the posts be updated after every round OR at a time after all the rounds..??
please elaborate your concern

Quote:
Originally Posted by parryrock15 View Post
Entry kab se shuru hogi bhai logo
Read all the schedule on first page

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं…

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Old 17th June 2015
Custom title

anamika906 has received several accoladesanamika906 has received several accoladesanamika906 has received several accoladesanamika906 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to anamika906
hi want to know something

Can I participate

Old 18th June 2015
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
UL: 0.00 b DL: 10.75 mb Ratio: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamika906 View Post
Can I participate
Since this contest is open only for Xclusive users, you need to nominate your thread here for the Xclusive tag. You can participate if you are granted the tag upon review of your thread

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls